Celebration Chicago: Exclusives

Reaction score
I just entered myself in the 3 exclusive merchandise lotteries. This is a much better and fair way of doing it, I see that several of the big panels are also set up for lotteries which go live on Friday.

Lam

Reaction score
Just entered the Hasbro and Funko lotteries. Is this the only way to score their exclusives at the convention? Or it is just a certain number set aside for the lotteries?

Lam

Reaction score
Also, has anyone received emails confirming their lottery entries?

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm wondering about those 7 extra entries that are shown (regardless of how many tickets are tied to an email). Hopefully they have a way to prevent people from getting 8 entries.

Reaction score
I just hope to get it this time, last Celebration I heard some applied their whole family and Won 4 times in the lottery. So hopefully this time they make it more fair to the rest of us so we can get exclusive items also.

Reaction score
Haven't gotten email confirmations for the lotteries. I entered all 3 but really want that Blue Boba Fett!

Lam

Reaction score
All other exclusive stuff is the regular line up to get it. Usually with a limited number sold each day.

Reaction score
Hmmm... I got my badge from a friend who couldn't go and was able to register the badge with my own personal email address but it won't let me register for the lotteries with it. Is that normal?

Nevermind, I read through the FAQs and it said only the badges sold through Lyte would be able to enter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The exclusive lottery is strange. I got 10 confirmation emails from each but I didn't sign up for that many.

Reaction score
LOL $45 for the "Exclusive edition" Master + Apprentice hardback. Ridiculous!
I think that's been the price for the last half dozen or so convention exclusives Del Rey has done. It's not so ridiculous when you consider they're signed, very limited, and include a collector's pin.

Lam

Reaction score
Finally got my confirmation emails. Like you guys, I got many multiple email confirmations, so I'm assuming it's an email notification glitch, not a multiple entry type of glitch.

Reaction score
Am I going to have to enter the lottery to have any chance at the Master & Apprentice exclusive?

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
The Collecting Track is proud to announce the next 6 Star Tots we will be giving away at Celebration! Han in Stormtrooper disguise! 2-1B! Chewbacca in Ceremonial outfit! Luke in Tatooine Poncho! Teebo! And Vader Unmasked!

As a reminder, each Tot is an enameled metal character-shaped medallion, done in the style of the vintage unproduced Kenner Star Tots preschool line. They are official, fully licensed Celebration exclusives and can only be found at our panels. And each comes with a special mini-coin, inspired by the vintage Kenner Power of the Force coins! We even got the same company to produce them for us!

Attend any Collecting Track panel in room W474 to receive yours! Free! Collect all 20!

Reaction score
Is anyone getting the attached link to work? I hit the above link, and that works fine. But when I go to take the next step “Enter the Exhibitor Exclusive Lottery”, that hangs up and goes nowhere?

Thanks for any help!
It works for me. Try clearing cookies and turning off pop up blockers for that site

Reaction score
Couple of questions.

Did anyone else who preordered the Souvenir guide, not get it? I know at the last Celebration, we had to pick it up at the store, but I can't find anything referencing that this time around.

Am I mistaken, I could have sworn that I read somewhere where we'd be able to preorder items from the Store before the show?

Reaction score
That's true, I saw the guide offered when we got my tickets, I did'nt order it because I've always seen info and pictures from the Cele. before. but it was offered this time.

Reaction score
There are actually some cool things at the store this time. So with a week to go are we gunna get any more information about the store Fast Pass or will we find out when we get there like last year?

Reaction score
Does anyone think you have a better chance to win, if you just enter one Exclusive lottery, rather than all x3 if you are primarily just interested in 1?

Reaction score
Couple of questions.

Did anyone else who preordered the Souvenir guide, not get it? I know at the last Celebration, we had to pick it up at the store, but I can't find anything referencing that this time around.
In Celebrations past, the guide needed to be picked up on-site, since it wouldn't be printed early enough to ship out. There have always been a lot of guides, so no need to worry about getting it. The hard part is to remember to pick it up. Also, Reed Pop has had a booth that was for pickup merchandise.

So far, I haven't seen any info about the pickup location.

Reaction score
Does anyone think you have a better chance to win, if you just enter one Exclusive lottery, rather than all x3 if you are primarily just interested in 1?
Who really knows at this point. The lottery was a complete cluster from the get-go and now we won't know if we made it until mere hours before the event.

Reaction score
Just a thought, epsilon, but if you're so down on everything to do with Celebration.....why go??

To your question, Irish_Jedi: I assume that each lottery is treated independently. The actual odds of winning will depend on how many entries each one receives.

Reaction score
Just a thought, epsilon, but if you're so down on everything to do with Celebration.....why go??
Because I’m a Star Wars fan. I go to have fun just like anyone. I’ve been to many a convention organized by many different groups and reedpop has by far the most issues. It’s not like it’s an isolated incident things are just snowballing it seems and with a week to go it just seems like things should’ve been ironed out by now not just made up on the fly. For being one of the biggest cons of the year and with as many people attending as they say, I have high expectations so when those are not met I have every right to voice my displeasure as a paying customer.

Reaction score
That is true,I agree, Reed has put on some good Cele.'s in the past and I'm wondering why there is a mess now? maybe if the location had been revealed at the end of the last Orlando, they could have ironed out the wrinkles for this one, in that they would've had more time to do it in. have you seen the new line up hours for the main dealers room? pretty early according to the entry rules posted.

Reaction score
There are actually some cool things at the store this time. So with a week to go are we gunna get any more information about the store Fast Pass or will we find out when we get there like last year?
I am thinking the fast pass will work like past celebrations, where there are only a limited amount of passes, so once they run out then you will need to line up. At this point I am planning to spend my entire day waiting in line for the store on Thursday.

Reaction score
I wish they'd hurry up and get the app updated. I'm curious about what they said on their website about the store. In addition to the LIGHTSPEED LANE, they mention being able to order merchandise through the app to pick up your order at te how or ship it to your home.

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
The Collecting Track is proud to announce the last 6 Star Tots we will be giving away at Celebration! Sandtrooper! Chief Chirpa! C-3PO in Backpack! Leia in Ewok Village dress! Gargan! And Oola!

As a reminder, each Tot is an enameled metal character-shaped medallion, done in the style of the vintage unproduced Kenner Star Tots preschool line. They are official, fully licensed Celebration exclusives and can only be found at our panels. And each comes with a special mini-coin, inspired by the vintage Kenner Power of the Force coins! We even got the same company to produce them for us!

Attend any Collecting Track panel in room W474 to receive yours! Free! Collect all 20!

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
Prominent Star Wars Collecting Sites Join Forces with Celebration Chicago Patch Set

Exclusive six-piece patch set to be given away at the Star Wars fan convention

Chicago, IL (April 3, 2019) -- The world’s biggest Star Wars collecting sites have come together to form an unstoppable collecting alliance.

Acclaimed fan sites and podcasts Creature Cantina, Rebel Scum, Star Wars Action News, This Week in Star Wars, and Yakface are givinAg away an exclusive puzzle-patch set at Star Wars Celebration Chicago. When combined, the full six-piece forms an image of iconic Star Wars villain Darth Maul, commemorating the 20th Anniversary of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

The patch set will be given away exclusively as part of the Star Wars Celebration Chicago Collecting Track. Fans are invited to stop by and meet the faces behind their favorite collecting sites at scheduled times in the Collecting Track Social Area. The exclusive patch set is available while supplies last, so fans are encouraged to arrive early!

The Collecting Track Social Area (Room W476) is located next door to the Collecting Track Panel Room. Meet-and-greet schedules are as follows:

Creature Cantina - Friday, April 12, 1:30 p.m.

Rebelscum - Saturday, April 13, 10:30 a.m.

Star Wars Action News Saturday, April 13, 4:30 p.m.

This Week in Star Wars Sunday, April 14, 12:00 p.m.

Yakface Sunday, April 14, 4:30 p.m.

The sixth puzzle piece will be given away at random times during events in the Social Area, which is also where fans can enjoy Q&As with Collecting Track Panelists, collector meet-ups, live collecting podcasts, trading, and more!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like those tots , but i never get one at any of the Celebrations . Every time the panel lines are too long and I never get to go inside cause of cutoff. I love that patch my buddy is one of the of the guys giving the patch also.