Celebration Chicago: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fans are always looking for something more to do after the show closes each day. Use this section to discuss forum member meet ups, dinners, swap meets, outings, etc.

Reaction score
I’m looking forward once again to the room sales. Hopefully the masterminds behind it will pick a great place for us to meet up. The one thing I look forward to at Celebration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The Second City will have a presence at Celebration, along with Star Wars-themed performances at the comedy club itself. Really looking forward to this!!

Reaction score
That Friday night, in what was an awesome turn of events for "perfect timing" - MUSE added Chicago to their tour schedule.

Me, along with some buds secured tickets on the floor.

Can. Not. Wait.

Will be my 3rd MUSE show. B)

Reaction score
As I did for C7:Anaheim and C8:Orlando, I'll try to keep an up to date list in here of all the after show events going on. Feel free to PM if you have something to add or correct. It's early so I only have a couple to start, but here we go.

Wednesday April 10th
Forcechella 2 - Brando's SpeakEasy - 8PM-? - FREE

Thursday April 11th
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - ROW 24 Chicago - 7-11PM - $20-$225
501st Celebration Bash (Members Only) - Museum of Science and Industry -8PM-2AM - $125

Saturday April 12th
501st Celebration Banquet (Members Only) - Hyatt Regency - 8-11PM - $100

Coming Soon
RebelForce Radio Bash
Vintage Collector's Sales/Swaps

Last edited:
Reaction score
SWTOR team is doing a Cantina Bash again offsite. no specifics yet, just that its 13th.

also - IC FB group is having a party. details on any of the IC pages.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Collector's Archive Bash is sold out.

Baldylox, please PM me if you can provide me details for the IC party or a link confirming the Cantina Tour.

Reaction score
Looks like the link expired DarthBaldylox, it says sorry this content not available right now . Hopefully it shows up ..

Reaction score
link is still good for me. /shrug. also no updates from evan on the main group for this activity.

Reaction score
Anyone else lucky enough to snag tickets for The Second City's "Rogue Pun: A Star Wars Show"?? Can't WAIT for this event.

(As of this post, there's still tickets left for the 11:00 PM show)

Reaction score
does anyone know if i can pick up my tickets at the door for the canto bight bash?? or can i get them at the convention, i did see i can pick them up at some hotel, im just affraid that thursday i will be in the merch line and not have to time do to everything

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm also interested in any sort of room sales or trading get together as I was going to bring some stuff for possible trades as well

Reaction score
Well ReedPop continues to amaze me with their lack of understanding of WTF they are doing. What ReedPop Moof Milker decided it was a good idea to have the Movie screenings during the day instead of at night like the last two Celebrations.

Reaction score
Well ReedPop continues to amaze me with their lack of understanding of WTF they are doing. What ReedPop Moof Milker decided it was a good idea to have the Movie screenings during the day instead of at night like the last two Celebrations.
They're thinking people are going to want to go see the movies as a form of crowd control. WTF! Do they think we are all a bunch of stupid morons?

Reaction score
Actually, I think they have screened the movies at night since Celebration II. This is very disappointing. I really enjoy watching the movies with fellow fans in the evenings.

Reaction score
Unless you need a break from standing and walking, these screenings will be mostly empty. That's disappointing since watching the films with lots of other fans is a blast.

Reaction score
I've always thought it would be fun to watch with fellow SW fans, but I'm not taking time out of the con to do that during the day.

Reaction score
Definitely horrible planning on ReedPop's part. The only people in these screenings will be families with little kids and people wandering in off the street... :rolleyes: