Celebration Chicago: Art

Reaction score
It says more artist being added. Sure seems last minute, compared to the past.
Last time we didn't even get the art revealed until 1 month before the con. We are ahead of schedule. It just always seems last minute. ;).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last time we didn't even get the art revealed until 1 month before the con. We are ahead of schedule. It just always seems last minute. ;).
It’s just odd that they’re doing preorders without all of the artwork being revealed.

Reaction score
I guess I keep forgetting about March. :whistling:

Reaction score
This is posted on the Dark ink website. It looks pretty final but there are quite a few artists missing from the original list. That seems like a large percentage of artists to not have pre-orders through their site... Maybe what is up now is final through Dark Ink?

I'm guessing the Vanderstelts will do their own preorder for their booth. I think Brian Miller had his own preorders last time. That would leave:

Matt Busch, Chris Trevas, Jason Palmer, Spencer Brinkerhoff, Russel Walks, Kayla Woodside, Steve Anderson, and Brian Rood to all have their own personal preorders.
So almost 1/3 of the artists are not selling through Acme/Dark Ink.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will pick up that JV one. I saw that comic con 2 years ago I think it was.

Reaction score
Spencer posted on FB about maybe putting up his preorder tonight. Unless he just meant putting the page up and not activating it yet. The one on Dark Ink for Jerry is NOT his official Celebration print.

Reaction score
Reaction score
We're now just waiting on Jerry V, Russell Walks and Jason Palmer's to be revealed right?

Reaction score
We're now just waiting on Jerry V, Russell Walks and Jason Palmer's to be revealed right?
Be waiting a while on Palmer’s unless he’s showing a mock up. At Celebration Orlando, the prints didn’t get there until the 2nd or 3rd day. He does amazing work but man he takes ALL the allotted time(and then some more) to get it done.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered JV (The Hopeful), Staggs, Tween, Trevas and Walks. I'm sure I'll get Palmer once I see it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So many good ones, but my limited funds (and wall space) went to Cantina by Christman and Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away by Miller. Tyranny of the Empire by Busch has my eye, but I haven’t pulled the trigger.

Reaction score
I preordered the Mandalorian. It's different from my previous Celebration prints.

Reaction score
Preordered Spencer Brinkerhoff's amazing "Luminous Beings" shadowbox as soon as it went live! I went with the ESB inspired numbering of #80/250.

Reaction score
Anyone know who's doing the badge art and why hasn't it been revealed yet? Last time they were revealed in December.

Reaction score
Badge art has been the same as the key art poster/shirts etc. in the past. That came out in Jan. It's Paul Shipper again.

Reaction score
I want this as a print. Definite buy for me. Is it just the poster?