Celebration Chicago 2019

Reaction score
Man, those prices are steep. They should have moved it to Rosemont or the Schumburg convention center. Would have saved fans atleast $30 a ticket. Also, the Adults price start at 13- WTF !

Shotgnz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Even San Diego comic con prices are cheaper. WTF Celebration- Rape the fans ! San Diego prices were $63 day, Juniors would be 13-17 for about 1/2 the cost.

Reaction score
They should have moved it to Rosemont or the Schumburg convention center.
Are you serious?

The whole of the Schaumburg convention center is 148,624 square feet.

The whole of Stephens is 840,000 square feet.

The West Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando is over 1,000,000 square feet of exhibition space, and people still say it felt cramped.

Putting it in either of the places you mentioned wouldn't lower prices by any stretch--it'd raise them quite a bit, since they'd have to cut the number of available tickets exponentially and supply & demand would take over from there.

Reaction score
Just like with every Celebration, hotel/VIP tix etc., is through the roof. Hotels filled up pronto but more
will be requested for those still looking. And don't forget, Chicago is in CDT.

Reaction score
Reaction score
In terms of of ticket purchases, I am at a lost here. Does this mean that if SW Fans wait until
April 11, 2019, they'll be able to buy 5 - day Adult tickets for $225.00 at the door? Or, is there a
limit on those tickets. Even the children's 5 - day tickets are SOLD OUT!

I have been informed that once the tickets in that category are SOLD, they are no more.

Last edited:

GAT

Reaction score
I got single day tickets to Friday and Sunday, Saturday was already sold out. I’ve got my hotel sorted too, this will be my first celebration!