Celebration Artwork for Sale - Dorman & Rood

Reaction score
I have some art prints for sale. I’ve had these forever, and I thought that I would get them framed and hung. However, that was not the case. I hate to let them go; however, I thought I’d let them move on to someone who can put them on the wall, admire them, and give them the attention that they deserve. All are rolled in a protective cardboard tube.

-Dave Dorman: Lord Vader’s Persuasion of the Outer Rim Worlds to Join the Empire Artist’s Proof with Vader remarque and signed - $150 – Star Wars Celebration IV in 2007
SW Art - Dorman Persuasion1.jpg
SW Art - Dorman Persuasion2.jpg

-Dave Dorman: A Slight Disturbance in the Force on the Battlefield of Hoth #14 with Boba remarque and signed - $175 – Star Wars Celebration V in 2010
SW Art - Dorman Disturbance1.jpg
SW Art - Dorman Disturbance2.jpg

-Dave Dorman: Breaking Ground: Imperial Base Moon of Endor #227 signed - $150 – Star Wars Celebration VI in 2012
SW Art - Dorman Moon of Endor1.jpg
SW Art - Dorman Moon of Endor2.jpg

-Brian Rood: Homecoming #142 - $165 - Star Wars Celebration II Exclusive in 2013
SW Art - Rood Homecoming.jpg

-Boba Fett: Gunslinger (?) $40 - 12” X 18” I don’t know much about this one. I don’t remember where I picked it up. If anyone knows, please feel free to let me know.
SW Art - Fett Gunslinger.jpg

Reasonable offers considered. I used expressobeans.com as the guide for pricing as I couldn’t find any sold on either Ebay or Rebelscum. Please see my feedback at the bottom of the post, and let me know if you have any other questions. God bless.