Celebration Anaheim: VIP Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Were you one of the lucky few able to obtain VIP tickets? Discuss here!

This thread is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased the now sold out passes, but if you are looking to sell one, you'll need to go through ReedPOP's official partner, Lyte, to do so. More info can be found here.

Reaction score
It's great that they are offering this service, but until they really crack down on scalpers (maybe like SDCC does?) there is going to be zero incentive for sellers to use this.

Reaction score
Saw a few on ebay. 4k and up. VIP keeps getting worse for what they give you and do for you imo. 3/4 celebrations as a VIP and not having it for autographs sucked, but other than that, I saw everything, got everything I wanted without it. Saved 3K+ last year :D

Reaction score
Saw a few on ebay. 4k and up. VIP keeps getting worse for what they give you and do for you imo. 3/4 celebrations as a VIP and not having it for autographs sucked, but other than that, I saw everything, got everything I wanted without it. Saved 3K+ last year :D
I wonder if anyone bought at those prices and how much they are sweating whether the show will even take place now.