Celebration Anaheim: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
We've only seen pictures of a few items. People are expected to preorder items for pickup when they haven't seen most of them?

Reaction score
I am assuming Filoni is going to have an art print at the masters meet and greet. If anyone doesn't want theirs, PM me, I might be interested in picking it up

Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
Will anyone here sell me their Jedi Master or Jedi Knight badges AFTER the show has ended at $50 each? I'm trying to complete the badge set, and will be on site all day Sunday. If anyone wants to PM me, I'll pay $50 cash at the end of the show for the badge. Thanks!
PM me if you're still interested. I'll sell you my Jedi Knight to you once the show is over if you want it.

Reaction score
Not having to get in line on 6PM on Wednesday for the JJ Abrams panel makes the VIP badge already worth it.

Reaction score
Any VIP with unneeded fast passes to auto line please shoot me a PM. Will purchase them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still got an unused autograph fast pass (skip up to six lines) if there's any interest.

Reaction score
Any other VIPs not get a VIP lanyard? I was given the normal lanyard that was for sale in the store (not the Thinkgeek one that was free), but I saw people on EBay selling their Knight badges with a VIP lanyard.

Reaction score
I got a regular lanyard and also a VIP lanyard. I was told that they ran out initially. I didn't pick up my VIP goods until Friday so they had some then.

Reaction score
I got a regular lanyard and also a VIP lanyard. I was told that they ran out initially. I didn't pick up my VIP goods until Friday so they had some then.
How could they run out? 250 VIP badges = a need for 250 lanyards. The planning, or lack thereof, at these events sometimes astonishes me.

Unless people were getting grabby and taking more than one I suppose.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any other VIPs not get a VIP lanyard? I was given the normal lanyard that was for sale in the store (not the Thinkgeek one that was free), but I saw people on EBay selling their Knight badges with a VIP lanyard.
I did not get a VIP lanyard either. I didn't even know there was one.

Reaction score
It looked like there were alot more than 300 VIPS that day we all lined up for the JJ panel thursday morning

Reaction score
We were told only the Jedi Masters got VIP lanyards... Knights only got regular lanyards... when you read what we were supposed to get with the Knight package it never spoke about a VIP lanyard.

Reaction score
We were told only the Jedi Masters got VIP lanyards... Knights only got regular lanyards... when you read what we were supposed to get with the Knight package it never spoke about a VIP lanyard.
I had the Knight badge and they gave me a regular lanyard and a VIP lanyard the next day. Didn't seem like everyone was on the same page but I ain't complaining about free stuff.

Reaction score
it amazes me how many people were not on the same page. I talked to numerous knights who got into the digital stage, but when I called the liason to ask if i could get into the digital stage and said knights were getting in too, she said no they are not. I said ok and hung up.

Reaction score
The following was on the list of perks for Jedi Masters at Celebration Anaheim.

"And More Exclusive Benefits to be announced leading up to the Show (With new*Star Wars*movies in the works, there are surprises we can't reveal yet)"

Anyone got a clue what this was all about, cause I can't remember seeing or hearing anything about what this was referring to?

Reaction score
I would love to get a Jedi Master or Jedi Knight badge if anyone is willing to sell one. Thanks Rob