Celebration Anaheim: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
Greetings all! I don't post often but really appreciate all the great information and help you all provide. I thought I would post this for any of you with VIP badges. The letters they sent had some conflicting information and this was sent to me after I inquired. Actually will make things a bit easier:

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was out of the office at another event of ours.Regarding your question, the VIP Lounge is actually open from 6-10 pm on Wednesday. I see that we accidentally didn't have that written on the Badge Letter, my apologies. But yes, in order to access the party, all you need to do is show your Jedi Knight badge.

Much better than needing to worry about getting the items and such on Thursday morning. Also, they system in place for the lines jump should allow for those who want to help a friend or fellow RS member the means of doing so. As long as a person has the line jump coupon and the VIP badge, they can utilize it. In some cases, a person with a VIP may not want to use all three or six and this should allow them to help someone out who really wants an auto and is short on time. You had just best really trust the person is all as if they take the badge on you, you are out of luck.

Take care, Semper Fi, and I look forward to maybe meeting some of you all there.
Thanks for this info - I was wondering about the VIP lounge on Wednesday night, too. As far as the line jump coupons go, my friend and I went to the end of the longest lines at Celebration VI (Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill, I believe), and we just asked the person at the end of the line if they wanted to come with us to the VIP line. Reed/Official Pix had no problem with 2 or 3 of us being there with only 1 VIP badge, and that way we didn't have to hand over our badges to someone we didn't know (but we were still able to save them hours of time).

Reaction score
I did set a price though - just set a tie-breaker.
Essentially what you are trying to do in red. You need to set a price. Sell it at that price. "Tie-Breakers" fall right into highest bidder.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]General Rules[/FONT]

Reaction score
I contacted him about back on February 3rd, but I don't know if I was the first to contact him that day, or if the clock reset last night or what.

Reaction score
Kudos to theforcemonkey for selling it at cost. Glad to see him helping another scummer out.

Reaction score
I haven't heard from him, so I'm assuming I'm not the "winner."

Last edited:
Reaction score
I plan to sell to a RS member, and am in talks with one right now. If that one falls through, I'll move on to the next person to PM me. I'll thank you to keep your gut feeling to yourself.

Reaction score
I'm hopin I hear something.... :) gotta keep up the hope. I'm like luke looking at the twin suns of the forum haha, with my paypal ready to fire!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't want to get your hopes up if this one goes through, but there are only two people in front of you.

Reaction score
The average eBay price for a VIP badge is $3,000... This is unbelievable. If I didn't love celebrations so much, I'd sell mine to pay for the whole trip and just buy a 4 day badge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's just insane. People need their heads examined that drop that kind of cash for a VIP ticket to a Star Wars con.

Reaction score
Some people have that kind of disposable income, so it might not be a big deal to them. Everyone has a price they will spend on their fandom

Reaction score
I am more upset about the ability to sell them in the secondary market. I have a group of friends that I met every year in the VIP lounge (knights) and most were unable to get that due to scalpers this year.

Reaction score
I am more upset about the ability to sell them in the secondary market. I have a group of friends that I met every year in the VIP lounge (knights) and most were unable to get that due to scalpers this year.
And it's just going to get worse unless Reed changes the policy somehow.

Reaction score
Any update on the Master Badge? I just keep hoping to get that PM that says I'm next on the list!

Reaction score
I gave the person in front of you until this weekend to work something out. If it falls through, you'll get a PM from me.

Reaction score
I gave the person in front of you until this weekend to work something out. If it falls through, you'll get a PM from me.
Awesome - thanks for the update. Just to be clear, does the other person have through this weekend, or does he have to let you know before the weekend? I just want to know when I should start getting excited/depressed :)

Reaction score
Don't ban me yet....I'm still waiting just like you......getting very anxious!!!!

Reaction score
I heard yesterday that the person ahead of me was close to closing the deal, so it looks like we missed out. :'(