Celebration Anaheim: VIP Tickets

Reaction score
I know they were expensive, but I have a gut feeling that those that got the badges this time, will be REALLY happy they did when the con arrives.

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know of anyone who sold their VIP Badge for CV (I didn't pay attention for CVI) so I think it's a long shot, but what the hell...

$650 for one Jedi Knight Badge (or $510 + a four day badge) to anyone willing to sell. Probably can't justify/afford what a Jedi Master Badge would cost on the secondary market.

Reaction score
I got my Jedi Knight ticket :)

When I got on, they were all sold out, but I refreshed the screen and one was available so I leaped.

Some poor guy probably expired in the purchase... feel for them... but I couldn't give up the opportunity to pick it up.

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to buy three Jedi Knight VIP tickets so my wife and young son can go along with me. Anyone who is willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks a lot!!

Reaction score
I know they were expensive, but I have a gut feeling that those that got the badges this time, will be REALLY happy they did when the con arrives.
I got one of the Master VIP tickets, and trust me, I am already REALLY happy. I imagine by the time they start revealing those special Episode VII goodies, I may wet myself.

Reaction score
When it came time to order, I was able to add two Master badges and head to checkout. Once I submitted my order, I got an error that said Master VIP tickets were sold out. I immediately added two Jedi Knight badges to my order and clicked checkout and got them. When the page reloaded, Jedi Knights were also Sold Out. So close to not getting them. The wife and I are stoked!

Reaction score
I kinda wish they would have added "And More Exclusive Benefits to be announced leading up to the Show (With new Star Wars movies in the works, there are surprises we can't reveal yet)" to the Jedi Knight package too

Reaction score
I'm curious, did the CEII VIP tickets sell out? Even though I didn't get any this time around, it does my heart good to see the fever fans still have for Star Wars! Come Celebration Anaheim time, this 50 year old will be 14 all over again!

Reaction score
I'm curious, did the CEII VIP tickets sell out? Even though I didn't get any this time around, it does my heart good to see the fever fans still have for Star Wars! Come Celebration Anaheim time, this 50 year old will be 14 all over again!
I'm pretty sure you could still buy one the first day of the convention, so I'm doubtful, though not certain, they ever sold out.

Reaction score
In the VIP lounge the officials told me that they had sold out in the last minute. But I doubt it. I think they sold like 220/230 of 250.

Reaction score
Throwing a question out there for VIP ticket holders: how many of you had VIP tickets in the past or are first time VIP ticket holders?

Reaction score
Throwing a question out there for VIP ticket holders: how many of you had VIP tickets in the past or are first time VIP ticket holders?
Second time for me. I had VIP Master at Celebration Europe II. I've only been to 2 cons but being at SDCC and lining up for Hall H taught me great lessons...

Wonder if any sneak peak at Ep 7 will be in the Celebration Stage or Digital Stage..

Reaction score
This is my first time with a VIP badge. I saw the breakdown of what we would get and just sat staring at my computer. My wife saw it and just said, "well, set an alarm for early in the morning that day, because you know you have to get one of those $900 ones." Can't wait!

Reaction score
This will be my third time with a vip pass. Had Jedi master for cv and cvi. I got a Jedi knight pass this time.

Reaction score
I have been VIP for all and is definitely worth it. I have a Jedi Knight but would love to have a Jedi Master Pass. Will be willing to trade with additional incentive of money or collectible. Let me know if there is any one is interested. Thanks,

Reaction score
This is my first VIP ever. I tried for CV and didn't get anything. For CVI, it wasn't even possible since they only sold to CV VIPs.

Reaction score
At CV, I was a Knight, at CVI I was a Master, at CAnaheim, I am a knight again, Always alot of fun. The coat check thing is awesome, I used that all the time, there were alot of times I didn't even have to carry a bag!

Reaction score
Jedi58Z and myself were VIP Knights for both CV and CVI... and we were lucky enough to score VIP Knights again for CVII. The rest of our party who tried and were in the past were not as lucky... VIP has definately helped us in the past... Very excited... It's tough though when you want to be happy you scored them but when the rest of your friends tried and didnt (sad for them)... very mixed emotions..

Reaction score
Jedi58Z and myself were VIP Knights for both CV and CVI... and we were lucky enough to score VIP Knights again for CVII. The rest of our party who tried and were in the past were not as lucky... VIP has definately helped us in the past... Very excited... It's tough though when you want to be happy you scored them but when the rest of your friends tried and didnt (sad for them)... very mixed emotions..
I'm in the same boat. I got a Knight but the previous VIPs I know didn't get one. They were still stuck in the waiting thing when they sold out.

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I got a Knight but the previous VIPs I know didn't get one. They were still stuck in the waiting thing when they sold out.

We had the same issue, all stuck in the queue the got Sold Out... I had one PC on the website since 7:00EST (4:00PST) and just kept refreshing the page all morning to see when the site updated... not sure if that helped my chances at all but that was the PC that got through for me... my 2nd PC I only logged in an hour before and it was stuck in queue for 30 mins and came to the Sold out...

Reaction score
We had the same issue, all stuck in the queue the got Sold Out... I had one PC on the website since 7:00EST (4:00PST) and just kept refreshing the page all morning to see when the site updated... not sure if that helped my chances at all but that was the PC that got through for me... my 2nd PC I only logged in an hour before and it was stuck in queue for 30 mins and came to the Sold out...
Well, I can't claim to be on that early. We had tornadoes go through the night before so the entire area was without power. Luckily my boss was understanding and sent me to one of our other stores and by 7:30cst and was checking from there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I can't claim to be on that early. We had tornadoes go through the night before so the entire area was without power. Luckily my boss was understanding and set me to one of our other stores and by 7:30cst and was checking from there.
Now that's an understanding boss... so there goes that theory... LOL

Reaction score
Hey fellow fanboys!

Long time user of rebelscum.com, but first time joining the message boards. I will be attending SW CVII which will be my first Celebration and can’t be more excited about it! I was lucky enough to snag a Jedi Knight ticket. Looking forward to my first trip out to CA and hanging with awesome Star Wars fans!

Reaction score
Through some miracle of the Force I got a Jedi Knight badge for Anaheim. I usually volunteer at Celebrations, so this is going to be a very different experience for me! Kind of excited, but I can't leave my OPX peeps hangin' either. It'll be all about balancing the perks with a couple shifts. Is it 2015 yet?!?!?!?!