Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you already purchased your passes for Anaheim? As of this post, 4-day badges, Friday badges & Saturday badges are completely sold out. There are still badges available for both Adults and Kids for Thursday and Sunday.

This thread is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased passes, but if you are looking to buy or sell one, you'll need to go through ReedPOP's official partner, Lyte, to do so. More info can be found here.

Reaction score
Are tickets still available? If not, does anyone have a 4-day pass they're willing to sell?

Reaction score
Are tickets still available? If not, does anyone have a 4-day pass they're willing to sell?

The re-release of tickets, ones that were returned by previous ticker holders, haven't been offered online again. I suspect later this year there will be info regarding this. I hope you can get one, Celebration is always a blast.

Reaction score
The re-release of tickets, ones that were returned by previous ticker holders, haven't been offered online again. I suspect later this year there will be info regarding this. I hope you can get one, Celebration is always a blast.

Thanks! I hope so too. I haven't been to a Celebration since C3! I miss it!

Reaction score
I wonder how many people returned their tickets? with the virus problem and loss of jobs, I hope who ever had to cash in on their tickets were able to use the money., hope they got it in a timely manner. Wonder how many VIP tickets were cashed in? Wonder how much room was left for new VIP tickets in 2022 to be purchased? the price could be very high, don't you think? wonder what changes may be in place in 2022 for Cele. that we haven't seen in the past, or will everything be as normal?

Reaction score
Have you already purchased your passes for Anaheim? As of this post, 4-day badges, Friday badges & Saturday badges are completely sold out. There are still badges available for both Adults and Kids for Thursday and Sunday.

This thread is mainly for discussing the badge benefits for those that have already purchased passes, but if you are looking to buy or sell one, you'll need to go through ReedPOP's official partner, Lyte, to do so. More info can be found here.
Did anyone purchase through Lyte for Celebration 2019? I would just like to know how it went and if you had any problems registering for exclusive lotteries?
Thanks

Reaction score
Whew! so you paid the "normal" price? I forgot how much they originally were, $800? let's hope the perks are good! I wonder if new items will be on sale for this delayed Cele.? wonder how they will announce it?- a patch saying, "Star Wars Cele. Anaheim, part 2, the "delayed" con. 2022"?

Reaction score
Are tickets available again yet? I don't even know what site to go to. Yeah, I'm clueless LOL. I signed up for the SWC official newsletter so I guess I'll wait until they post something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are tickets available again yet? I don't even know what site to go to. Yeah, I'm clueless LOL. I signed up for the SWC official newsletter so I guess I'll wait until they post something.

That would be your best bet. Sadly, nobody knows when or if tickets will become available.

Reaction score
Call Reed and ask them, you may even get a real human being or maybe a recoding... That's how I found out about the hotel blocks for the costuming groups. no, there wasn't a code given for that.

Reaction score
Lyte is going to be your best bet for Celebration tickets. They're the official ticket exchange but I believe they're sold out. Tickets will most likely become more available the closer we get BUT I high doubt Celebration will release more tickets. They sold out within the hour when they went up for sale and the event is in California which is still behaving like it's 2020 in their covid-19 restrictions.

Reaction score
Do you think that all of the tickets from the people that requested a refund have been purchased?
What would be the logic behind Lyte not putting them up for resale now that the hotel blocks have
been sold out?

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s tickets available shortly or closer to the convention.

Reaction score
Unless you had, a place to stay at, like a friends (no hotel rooms available that close to Cele. time) you lived close by, and had lots of money- why, the ticket prices "could" get hiked up-for some reason. then.. Reed would have to make individual day passes again since it would be that close to opening day. I think the refunded tickets would be sold way before the event so preparations could be made.

Reaction score
I’m thinking the tickets that were refunded won’t come back up for sale to keep attendance numbers more manageable for any future COVID restrictions.

Reaction score
You may be right but I have my doubts. Especially if the wuhan continues it's downward spiral.
Disney only cares about 2 things. The 2nd one I will omit to keep politics out of this discussion.
The #1 thing that disney cares about, the only thing it cares about and everything else takes a backseat to is MONEY.
I can't see the execs at d passing up any opportunity for ticket sales.
Plus, given the astronomical cost involved in putting on Celebration every ticket sold is more cash
in their pockets.

Reaction score
I wonder now a days, how many of those people who snatched up those tickets on purchase day are actually fans? How many were available, how many refunded? esp. VIP. I have a feeling this Cele. may have a smaller fan population this time. maybe smaller dealer attendance. Let's hope things are back to normal by May. who knows, it may rain during Cele.! a rarity in Calif. As for missed money from the last year due to the "disease," Reed would be pocketing the money more likely than Disney.

Reaction score
They should have moved it to Florida. We've been fully reopened since July 2020 and life is back to normal here.

Reaction score
The best avenue for Celebration I have attended.
The Orange County Convention Centers layout is perfect for the scheduled panels
and it's the easiest place to traverse through the huge crowds of fans.

Reaction score
Agreed. OCCC and surrounding I-Drive is the best location. Plus all 4 Disney parks are a super short I-4 drive away.