Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Reaction score
What?!?! You ordered 10 days after me and I still don't have mine. I just checked the site and at least mine now show a status of "shipped".
Ordered mine on March 9th and received them yesterday. Yours should be arriving imminently, Derek.

Reaction score
Unfortunately we will not be able to make it to Celebration this year as we planned so we still have our two passes. I've tried asking around elsewhere to sell them, but haven't had any luck.
Ideally, we would like to just get our money back - or close to it - for them. So if you need them, or know anyone that needs them please let me know.

For whoever does take them, I'll even throw in a few patches I picked up in trades at the last couple celebrations. Anyone that does patch trading knows that having any extras is always a good thing.

Reaction score
I have 1 4 Day Adult Pass for sale. I will be there on Monday April 13th so I can meet with you and personally deliver the badge. Also I will be staying at the Hilton Anaheim to make things easier. PM me to make arrangements if interested I will discount the price of the badge.

Reaction score
I have a 4 day pass for sale as well. Please PM if you're interested. I can meet you onsite to deliver the badge.

Reaction score
I have two 1-day Park Hopper tickets to Disneyland I would like to sell for $100 each. The discounted price through Celebration for these tickets is $142, so you'd be saving $84 on the pair.

I'm willing to sell them individually if you're only looking for one.

I am flying in Sunday night April 12 and can meet up to exchange the tickets for cash Sunday night or Monday morning if you're there. Alternately you could send the money via PayPal and I can e-mail you the ticket attachment and you can print them yourself. I've been a forum member for almost 15 years and I'm sure some of the other longtime members can vouch for my trustworthiness.

My g/f and I were planning to go for a day before the convention, but she can't fly out until Wednesday now, so we're only going to be able to go in the evening, and only to DL. I'd like to recoup some of my expense, which I'll put towards two of the cheaper 1-Park Twilight Tickets.

There's nothing on the tickets that indicates you have to show ID, so there should be no problem with someone else using them. Please let me know if you're interested.

**SOLD**

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to include the price for the 4 day adult pass that I have for sale. I'm looking for $100.00 for it. I can meet you at Celebration to complete the sale starting on April 15.