Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Reaction score
Are we allowed to sell our badges on here? I forgot that I paid for mine on day 1. It showed up yesterday, but I cannot attend now due to school.:( Well, if anybody needs a regular 4-day adult pass, please PM me. I plan on selling it for less than I paid.

Reaction score
EP, per forum rules you need to post a price.
Ah, thanks. Wasn't even sure that we were allowed to sell stuff in the thread, but I see now some people did earlier. So....

I'm offering up my 4-day adult pass (standard version, not VIP or anything) for $120 w/ free priority shipping. I'm gonna make it so a signature is required upon delivery, so you must be willing to either sign for it, or run to your local post office to pick it up if you're not home to sign for it. This precaution is to cover your butt as well as mine.;)

Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

Reaction score
Ah, thanks. Wasn't even sure that we were allowed to sell stuff in the thread, but I see now some people did earlier. So....

I'm offering up my 4-day adult pass (standard version, not VIP or anything) for $120 w/ free priority shipping. I'm gonna make it so a signature is required upon delivery, so you must be willing to either sign for it, or run to your local post office to pick it up if you're not home to sign for it. This precaution is to cover your butt as well as mine.;)

Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!
Lowering to $110. Anybody?

Reaction score
My badges haven't arrived yet, but I only ordered them a week ago, so I'm trying to be patient.

Reaction score
I have a four day pass for sale $75 and I will ship it Fed-Ex anywhere in the US. Last minute issue and I can no longer attend :twisted:
message me for paypal info.

Reaction score
I have two 4 day passes for sale. $125 each. $5 shipping to the US. PM me if interested.

Reaction score
Received my badge on Friday. Made the excitement definitely increase. Now if my airline would just quit changing my flights, I would be set.

Mauricio

Reaction score
For different reasons (not going first, now going) I haven't bought my badge yet. Anyone with a spare one that would take $100.00 Paypal for it?

Please PM me.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm assuming you already have a hotel booked because if not I have a room I wanted to share the expenses with. If you're interested shoot me a pm.

Reaction score
So I got super lucky and won (3) 4-day passes to Celebration. I've always wanted to go to one of these, and always said if it comes back to the midwest I will. I just can't justify the costs to travel to CA which really bums me as I have never gone.

Thus Ill put these up here for sale, before eBay, in hopes that my fellow scummers can use them. They are still on the way to me, so I won't require payment till they are in my hands.

PM me. Please no brand new scummers. I have good reputable feedback here as well, check my sig.

I'll do $110 each plus $8 shipping (PP Gift), priority mail with signature confirmation. If you buy multiples the shipping cost will stay the same.

Reaction score
Anybody else not get their tickets? I bought mine right when they went on sale. All my friends im going with have already received theres a long time ago. Wonder if its too early to start worrying.

Reaction score
Anybody else not get their tickets? I bought mine right when they went on sale. All my friends im going with have already received theres a long time ago. Wonder if its too early to start worrying.
I haven't received mine yet, but I didn't order them until two weeks ago. The showclix page still shows the status as "Processing."

Reaction score
There is no link to click on in the confirmation email I got. Are you saying to scan the QR code?
I got a second e-mail titled "ShowClix Ticketing Account Information" and the following text:

[h=1]Thanks for using ShowClix Ticketing![/h] You have purchased tickets for the following event:
We created you a login so that you can return to ShowClix at anytime to view your purchase history or locate your tickets.

Your password has temporarily been set to: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

All the best,
ShowClix

Reaction score
Have an extra 4 day badge - $80 shipped. Not much feedback here but have a 100% rating over on eBay with 379 feedbacks under name mrbrewmeister. PM me if interested. Thank you.

Reaction score
I got a second e-mail titled "ShowClix Ticketing Account Information" and the following text:

Thanks for using ShowClix Ticketing!

You have purchased tickets for the following event:
We created you a login so that you can return to ShowClix at anytime to view your purchase history or locate your tickets.

Your password has temporarily been set to: xxxxxxxxxxxx.

All the best,
ShowClix
I never got a second email. Just the first when I bought the ticket back in February. Oh well. I will contact them via email to see what's up.

Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered tickets in the last month got theirs yet? I ordered on March 3rd and the page for my order still says processing.
WTF! I'm leaving for LA in 13 days!

Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered tickets in the last month got theirs yet? I ordered on March 3rd and the page for my order still says processing.
WTF! I'm leaving for LA in 13 days!
I ordered mine on the 13th right before the mail out cutoff. Still waiting, shouldn't be long now. Hard to believe it is just over two weeks away.

Reaction score
Okay, so I now have the 3 tickets that I won in hand. Ill do $100 shipped each in the states if you are fine with priority mail. Express would be extra. PM if you are interested or want to work something out.

Reaction score
TRADING: 1 Saturday pass for a Thursday pass! I have an extra Saturday and either want to trade for another day or sell it for under face value.

Reaction score
looks like they are dropping the ball on mailing the badges out this time. Its all good i printed my receipts so ill just bring them with and get my badges at will call.

Reaction score
Due to an unforeseen health issue in my friend's family, he won't be able to go to CVII. We now have an extra 4-Day badge in our group. If anyone is interested and still needs a 4-Day badge, I still have plenty of time to get it to you. I can send it USPS Priority 2-3 Day. I'm just looking to recoup his cost and I won't charge tax. I'll hit the CVII page on Facebook next if I don't get any PM's for this one in a couple days. I have a lengthy feedback for trades/sales on Rebelscum and I'm a long-time trustworthy member. Thanks, see you there.