Celebration Anaheim: Tickets

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tickets for the big show are now on sale here. This includes 4-day and single day passes. Get your tickets early to avoid the price increase!

Reaction score
I'll probably get them when my new CC (old one had fraud charges and closed) arrives this week. That being said, I may have two passes (assuming there is not a way to prevent just giving it to them) for sale in 2015.

Reaction score
I'll probably get them when my new CC (old one had fraud charges and closed) arrives this week. That being said, I may have two passes (assuming there is not a way to prevent just giving it to them) for sale in 2015.
do you mean VIP passes? willing to pay the money!

Reaction score
I'm here in Anaheim for the D23 convention (Disney). I was over at the convention center today and they (security) said that they have a maximum amount of tickets sold already for this Saturday. They said there are still tickets available for Friday and Sunday, but it looks like Friday might also sell out fast. That being said, I believe the CVII could also sell out prior to opening just like SDCC does. SOOOOOO maybe it would be wise to pre purchase tickets now. I know it's 20 months away, but do you not want to miss out on this fantastic event.

Reaction score
I managed two Jedi Knight badges this time around. The wife and I are happy to able to finally experience VIP for once. I hope to meet some of you in Anahiem!

Reaction score
dang tickets just keep getting more expensive lol was like 90 in 2005 understand that was quite a few years ago now but dam economy hasn't done crap lol

Reaction score
WTH? I'm trying to look up my ticket info and there is no way to log in and look at my order from almost a year ago like I used to? I need to update my credit card since the one they have on file will expire soon. Tried emailing them and never get a response after two weeks of repeated emails.

Reaction score
I ordered mine months ago. My wife and co-workers think I'm crazy for buying tickets for something more than a year away. I'll show them crazy!! :wtf:

Reaction score
You have me beat. I sent in mine as soon as I got my tickets Aug. 7th. H.R. thought it was hilarious.

Reaction score
Yeah, my boss a good laugh out of it too. But she knew what it was without me telling her, since for CVI, I requested it as soon as it was announced (well over a year), WHILE I was on vacation at the time.

Reaction score
Fortunately I'm the boss... so I'll tell my staff around the first of the year that I'll be gone those days. :awesome:

I still haven't bought my tickets though. I bought them for CV and CVI months in advance - but just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I did reserve my hotel through the CVII/Reed Pop website when those went up a while back. But that's the extent of my planning so far.

Reaction score
Sooo... given that attendance at Celebration VI was around 35000 people, does anyone else find it weird that VIP tickets for Anaheim is limited to 300 people only, i.e. probably less than 1% of overall attendance....

Is this a boo-boo, or will they do a sneaky 2nd run of VIP's?

Reaction score
It really is a VIP experience for sure.

I'm just a regular shmuck and bought my pedestrian 4 day pass this morning.

Reaction score
They are mostly limited to the number of reserved seating they have for VIPs, otherwise they could sell a lot more tickets. They've never done any sneaky 2nd runs before and likely will not now.

Reaction score
Guys I have two regular four day passes for sale $225 for the pair. Pm if your interested. I have reference here, SWAN, and eBay.

Reaction score
Did some people cancel out on you Echo ?
Yes, I got them for my Buddy and his wife that were having a little trouble with cost of the trip , Well now she is Expecting their third child in APRIL so .....

Reaction score
CVII Tickets Arrived

B) I received my 4 day passes in the mail today for my son and I. We fly in ONE MONTH from today. Doing Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica Pier, and other fun things before the Celebration and after.

Reaction score
Anyone have (or are waiting for delivery) an extra 4-day adult pass?

I'll order one on Friday if I have to, but I'd take one from someone here first.

Reaction score
I have one 4 day pass, in hand, that is now available. $100 if anyone is interested.

EDIT: This has been sold.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has everyone received notification of shipping on their badges? I have 2 orders in my house and 1 has not received the shipping email

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my badge. I did log in and see that the status shows it's been shipped, but I never did get an email.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my badge. I did log in and see that the status shows it's been shipped, but I never did get an email.
Thanks for mentioning that. I logged in and the status of mine says shipped as well...also no email. Glad there is at least some confirmation of progress.

Reaction score
Looking for a ticket as well. If not I'll just be buying one on Friday. Darth Beek beat me to punch on the last one. Thanks.