Celebration Anaheim: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badge Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like a free badge and will send $6 for two family badges. I will include names on paypal payment

Reaction score
I would like one also

1hansolo2

also ill be sending paypal for family badge

Reaction score
I can't believe there are 34 pages of badge requests and only 14 on the Who's Going thread... Seems like the count is off somewhere...

Kudos to you Chris for keeping this a part of Celebration... Great job man and MTFBWY!! I look forward to seeing all the fellow Scummers in 19 days!

Reaction score
I can't believe there are 34 pages of badge requests and only 14 on the Who's Going thread... Seems like the count is off somewhere...
I know, right?! I guess the "get free stuff" thread brings everyone out.

Chris, any chance of picking these up on Wednesday?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know, right?! I guess the "get free stuff" thread brings everyone out.

Chris, any chance of picking these up on Wednesday?
Likely not as we won't have a booth setup to do so. If one of the other Rebelscum staff members wants to volunteer to stand out in the lobby giving them out, well... :p

Reaction score
Chris

I was wondering if there is anyway to get one made for my son. He is 8 years old and has autism. This would make his day. If not its OK. I just wanted to see if it is at all possible. If you can please PM me and I could give you his name.

Thanks,

Jason

Reaction score
Glad to hear you're doing this again Chris; will look sweet alongside my other from Essen. Put me down for one as Vossk please.

Cheers!

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris

I was wondering if there is anyway to get one made for my son. He is 8 years old and has autism. This would make his day. If not its OK. I just wanted to see if it is at all possible. If you can please PM me and I could give you his name.

Thanks,

Jason
Yes sir, we can make additional badges for non-forum members. They are $3.00 each and payment can be sent to paypal@rebelscum.com. Just include what name you would like when you send please.

Reaction score
This will be so much fun! I would love one with my name Winter. So where can we pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.