Celebration Anaheim: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badge Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone that's requested a badge up to this post is on a very large spreadsheet. That that requested extras for family & friends were given the option to send payment for them. I'll continue to monitor this thread through April 1st and then the list will be complete with no more additions accepted.

Reaction score
SWC badge

Could I have an event badge please? Name; BroganSkywalker. 27 more days - can't wait!

UPDATE: Due to the very popular nature of this offer, we are limiting the FREE badges to CURRENT forum members only. Additional badges for family and friends will be $3.00 each. Advance payment is required and can be sent to paypal@rebelscum.com via PayPal. Please include what name you would like in the order notes when sending this payment.[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
Hey Chris, i know i posted eariler to this thread etc., but just wanted to make sure i am getting 2..here are the names

-RAUL
-IVAN
thanks

Reaction score
Sorry for those that have already requested extra badges, but if you did so, please read the following:

UPDATE: Due to the very popular nature of this offer, we are limiting the FREE badges to CURRENT forum members only. Additional badges for family and friends will be $3.00 each. Advance payment is required and can be sent to
paypal@rebelscum.com via PayPal. Please include what name you would like in the order notes when sending this payment.
Payment sent. Thanks, Chris!

Reaction score
money sent for 2nd bbeanpin badge, thanks again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure my last post registered but I will be there. So count me in. Solo007

Reaction score
Thanks for this! I still have my badge from C3, I think. Or was it CIV?

skye

Reaction score
Hello Chris! I really would like to have one of this badge for me... I am Logan Rodriguez

Reaction score
Put me down for a badge also, please.
Thank you

Hellwig4190

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.