Celebration Anaheim: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badge Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would love to get one of these exclusive badges to show my support for Rebelscum.com at the convention. I look forward to meeting you there. Thanks

Reaction score
I can't believe I almost forgot you were doing these again. Please add

He-Guy

to the list. THANKS!

Reaction score
Chris, can we get one made for Spencer Brinkerhoff? I can pick it up to give to him, when I get mine.

Spencer_B3

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's it folks, nearly 400 badges for forum members and family/friends are done and ready for Anaheim. The list is CLOSED and no more badges are available. Thanks to all for supporting Rebelscum and we look forward to seeing you in Ananheim! Please don't forget to stop by the Rebelscum booth to pick up your badge and if you happen to notice your forum friend is missing theirs, remind them as we don't want to waste any of these.

If you don't pick up your badge, you will not be eligible to participate in the next Celebration badge.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last reminder...if you signed up for a badge, please come to the Rebelscum booth located inside the Official Pix Autograph Hall to pick it up at any time during the show.

If you know someone that asked for a badge, please remind them to so we don't have any left over. Thanks and we'll see everyone there!

Status
Not open for further replies.