Celebration Anaheim: Hotels

Reaction score
Anyone been charged a deposit? OnPeak says you can be charged up to 30-days in advance for one night as a deposit. I haven't seen a charge yet and we're well under 30-days now.

Reaction score
Someone on another board who actually called OnPeak said we now wouldn't be charged our deposit until April. Maybe it'll happen when we get our reservation numbers?

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the last day to change/cancel hotels online via On-Peak.

Changes Policy

If you need to make any changes or cancellations to your reservation on or before 03/31/2015, make your changes online or call (866) 385-4836. Changes or cancellations to your reservation after this date must be made directly with the hotel.

I see that rooms are available at the Hilton and Marriott. I cancelled my room at the Hilton. Staying nearby for much cheaper using a reservation I made long ago.

Reaction score
I was able to arrange a change to the Hilton. I'll be sleeping on the floor but it's still better than walking a mile.

Reaction score
Is anyone else staying at the Red Lion? Its rather close to the convention center (across street from the Sheraton Park) and even had a GroupOn a month ago (wish I had thought to post it on this thread). Or did most stick to the hotels from the list on the Celebration site?

Reaction score
Flying out in a week and the Hilton still haven't confirmed or charged my card.. have the OnPeak booking but that does little when the Hilton says they have yet to receive the complete bookings from OnPeak....

Reaction score
So my CC was charged today but was declined since I maxed it out paying for autos prints etc and forgot I had the hotel on it since onpeak took so freakin long to charge it. Am I completely screwed or will my reservation be Ok? I contacted both onpeak and Hilton by email asking to charge a different card. I just don't want my hilton reservation to disappear.

Reaction score
Staying at the super 8 motel disney on west Katella. Great price and just up the road from the convention centre.

Reaction score
So my CC was charged today but was declined since I maxed it out paying for autos prints etc and forgot I had the hotel on it since onpeak took so freakin long to charge it. Am I completely screwed or will my reservation be Ok? I contacted both onpeak and Hilton by email asking to charge a different card. I just don't want my hilton reservation to disappear.
The credit card I used to book my reservation at the Hilton was compromised earlier this year and the company issued me a new one. I called Hilton yesterday and gave them the new card information and they said everything was fine. If I were you, I'd call the hotel directly and straighten the matter out.

Reaction score
Just got hit with my Hilton deposit. Never been so excited to get charged. :grin:

Reaction score
Is anyone else still waiting for a deposit to be charged? My OnPeak and my cc don't have anything listed yet.

Reaction score
Is anyone else still waiting for a deposit to be charged? My OnPeak and my cc don't have anything listed yet.
I am still waiting for a deposit to be charged too. i am staying at the Marriott. I did call OnPeak earlier today and they looked up my reservation. The lady said all of the reservation info has been sent to the hotels. She asked for my OnPeak ID # to look it up. She said that all was fine with it and that I should contact the hotel with any questions. So there's that.

I imagine that each hotel will process this in time, the sooner the better though. Make sure you have your OnPeak reservation info with you in case it is needed.

Reaction score
I am still waiting for a deposit to be charged too. i am staying at the Marriott. I did call OnPeak earlier today and they looked up my reservation. The lady said all of the reservation info has been sent to the hotels. She asked for my OnPeak ID # to look it up. She said that all was fine with it and that I should contact the hotel with any questions. So there's that.

I imagine that each hotel will process this in time, the sooner the better though. Make sure you have your OnPeak reservation info with you in case it is needed.
Thanks a lot for that info. I'll call OnPeak as well to see if all is well. I'm booked at the Doubletree, so based on other people's posts, I guess the Hilton was more on top of things than other places (or else they just wanted the money quicker ;) ).

Reaction score
Im still waiting for mine as well. I called the Doubletree just to check on my reservation, and they don't have me down for staying there yet. I am going to call Onpeak tomorrow just to check and make sure my reservation is still there!

Reaction score
Did you get a confirmation from the Hotel directly?

I got charged the deposit but haven't been sent anything by the Hilton to confirm

Reaction score
I was charged the deposit for the Hilton and haven't received anything. I didn't use OnPeak for the previous Celebrations so I'm a little unsure how it works in terms of when (if at all) the hotel sends you anything directly.

Reaction score
I am staying at Best Western and I just recieved an email with confirmation half an hour ago.:D

Reaction score
Im still waiting for mine as well. I called the Doubletree just to check on my reservation, and they don't have me down for staying there yet. I am going to call Onpeak tomorrow just to check and make sure my reservation is still there!
I called Doubletree and like you, they don't have me down for staying there. So I called OnPeak and my reservation is there, but the person told me they sent the information to Doubletree on Friday and Doubletree has to manually enter the details into their system and that should take about 48 hours. The OnPeak person said to call Doubletree back on Monday and if my name still isn't listed with them, to call OnPeak back (so that OnPeak can tell Doubletree to get a move on, basically).

Reaction score
Wow, they're kicking that 1985 level of technological integration. I hope your reservations upload to their system via CompuServe. But those Tandy computers are tricky and they'll just rust out of they are not careful.

Reaction score
Just canceled my reservation at the Marriott, which was a double-bed room for the 16th - 20th. So if anybody wants to call and try their luck snatching it up....!!

Reaction score
I am booked at the Hilton but have yet to have anything taken from my CC - also the "lowest price guarantee" thing is interesting - I can now re-book the Hilton with 4 of my six nights significantly lower priced than the $199 I reserved with on-peak - does this mean that those 4 nights should also be cheaper now (but the 2 now more expensive nights honoured at my $199 original price) - I hope so as its worth about $200!

Not long now!

Reaction score
I just checked the Hilton via their app and the lowest price is $259 for the 15th-20th.

Reaction score
2 Queen bed rooms are now $189 on the HIlton website(not the app). I'm going to check into this "lowest price guarantee" and see if I can get the cheaper rate from my original $199 a night price for my onpeak booked room. Thanx for the heads up guys and please keep us posted if you hear anything else!B)

James

Reaction score
Must just be me. Even at Hilton.com all I see is $259. Oh well. I booked at $199 for five nights for a king. So I'm good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am booked in from 14th and out on 20th - prices are now showing as following:

14th - $119
15th - $139
16th - $179
19th - $139

the 17th and 18th are now above the $199 - I am going to ask on peak to honour the lower prices for the other dates

wish me luck

Reaction score
After March 31, I don't think OnPeak can do anything about reservations. You'll have to call the hotel itself.

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations on hotels or need a roommate to split the cost? I just won the free 4-day pass from Rebelscum so I figure I should go now. I'm trying to search online for hotels but so far Super 8 and Best Western which I saw mentioned in the thread don't seem to have all 4 days available.

Reaction score
I emailed OnPeak about my confirmation number. They said that you should get that from the hotel two weeks out. Of course as they were typing that response we were less than two weeks out. ;)

I'll call Hilton today.

Reaction score
I called the Hilton just now and they have me on their reservations so I'm good to go! See you there everyone!

Reaction score
Anaheim Marriott now has my reservation too. Happy, i am. I asked if they take a deposit as OnPeak mentioned, but no they say they didn't, just pay in full later. FYI.