Celebration Anaheim: Hotels

Reaction score
Changed our location to the Fairfield. Wife wanted to see fireworks from our hotel room every night from Disney Land...

Reaction score
Hilton
deathstar1000
JediEddy & Wife
Navarr and wife
DarthWaller
Sebswgougou
jimjimmyjones85
maniac79
Kenner76
Draven29 (& son)
Vaderperp
BF3000
DarthBeek
SoonerSean
Primetime Jedi
Exciter
kenbenobi
QuinnJedi
Jetson
BlueSnag (wife, son, daugther & brother)
JediHulk

Marriott
Kenobi77
MusicalJedi and wife/son + mother possibly
Jedimom
9ZharTahJot9
jedijaysin
Antman

Unsure (Hilton or Marriott)
Sylvius
SalaciousCrumb

Clarion
grizzzzlies
ddoughboy1978 and the wife!

Grand Californian Hotel
SW987 and family
darth_saber and wife
Holla300 and Girlfriend

Double Tree
ECHO_3
UMichJedi
obiwopkenobi62
SolidLiquidFox
LordAXL

Best Western
GMillerCollector
Mike_S
The_Chosen_1
captsithpark
razagul & wife (changed my Clarion, fortunately :) )
groove790

Embassy Suites
CaptainAlex

Reaction score
Hilton
deathstar1000
JediEddy & Wife
Navarr and wife
DarthWaller
Sebswgougou
jimjimmyjones85
maniac79
Kenner76
Draven29 (& son)
Vaderperp
BF3000
DarthBeek
SoonerSean
Primetime Jedi
Exciter
kenbenobi
QuinnJedi
Jetson
BlueSnag (wife, son, daugther & brother)
JediHulk

Marriott
Kenobi77
MusicalJedi and wife/son + mother possibly
Jedimom
9ZharTahJot9
jedijaysin
Antman
DarthBLU3

Unsure (Hilton or Marriott)
Sylvius
SalaciousCrumb

Clarion
grizzzzlies
ddoughboy1978 and the wife!

Grand Californian Hotel
SW987 and family
darth_saber and wife
Holla300 and Girlfriend

Double Tree
ECHO_3
UMichJedi
obiwopkenobi62
SolidLiquidFox
LordAXL

Best Western
GMillerCollector
Mike_S
The_Chosen_1
captsithpark
razagul & wife (changed my Clarion, fortunately :) )
groove790

Embassy Suites
CaptainAlex

Reaction score
Booked the Hampton Inn yesterday. We were going to do the Hilton, but then saw that Doubletree was fewer HHonors points... but neither of them had any rooms left if you were using points, unless you wanted to super deluxe rooms that use more than twice as many.

Hampton Inn used the same points as Doubletree, had rooms, and was still within walking distance.

Reaction score
I've been checking the Anaheim Hilton every few days to see if the rates might change. Today it says "no rooms available".

Reaction score
We will be staying at the Anaheim Hacienda Inn And Suite.

I'm sure it is probably the most ghetto hotel within walking distance.

I'm not planning on spending much time there (as long as it has a bed and a shower and a place to charge my phone that's all I care about).

I think we got a good deal...2 round trip plane tickets from Oregon into Orange County airport and 5 nights stay for 2 people, $800.

Doesn't get much cheaper than that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We also downgraded our accommodations to Travelodge Inn & Suites. Within walking distance and we used the same logic as Hutt. Taking the money we saved and using it towards the big event instead.

Reaction score
I'll be at the Best Western Stovall Inn. Please say hi at breakfast or in the halls if you recognize me. :)

Reaction score
Booked a room at the Hilton today. Yeah baby! :awesome:
We will have a suitcase full of plastic sweetness with us too

Reaction score
The Hilton had available rooms?
Last week when I checked it said they didn't have any available. But today it's showing availability though at a higher rate than OnPeak from the Celebration site. Basic room is $259/night.

Reaction score
Just booked a suite at the Courtyard for 6 of us! Can't wait! Find it odd a lot of the hotels out there still have quite a few rooms right around the convention center. Maybe the lack of announcements have hurt them?? No idea but can't wait!

Reaction score
Finally booked my hotel and flight for Celebration VII. Ended up being just over $700.00 with trip insurance. Coming from Tn. Hotel got decent rating. It is 1.8 miles away, but I don't mind a bit of exercise. Looking forward to it, hope to run into some of you Scummers.

Reaction score
Finally booked my hotel and flight for Celebration VII. Ended up being just over $700.00 with trip insurance. Coming from Tn. Hotel got decent rating. It is 1.8 miles away, but I don't mind a bit of exercise. Looking forward to it, hope to run into some of you Scummers.
what hotel did ya get?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we made our last hotel switch! Finally booked Disneyland Hotel! The wife wanted to stay on Disney property...which I'm not going to lie, so did i!

Reaction score
Hey,
Iam staying at the Marriot right near the convention center. From Wed-Sun dos anyone want to go half on the room? Please contact me, would like to save money. Thanks

Reaction score
For anyone who has the Anaheim Marriott, were you able to choose between double or King or is it a guessing game?

Reaction score
So, staying at the Hilton....k, and originally I was going to be traveling with the wife (KING BED okay). Things changed, and now she is flying out a week later. But I'm now traveling with a buddy. (KING BED not okay).

I'm hoping the Hilton can get us two doubles.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever stayed at either of the following hotels? I am coming to CA early so I can hit Disneyland and some other sites and I don't want to pay the Hitlon's prices for those night.

Both of these hotels have similar prices and similar reviews, so I'm looking for a deciding factor.

Alpine Inn - Our Inn, Your Memories!

Family hotels near Disneyland | Hotels walking distance to Disneyland® - Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites

The Camelot Inn is practically across the street from the entrance to DL, but the Alpine Inn is much closer to the Hilton, which would make changing hotels a lot easier.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I stayed at the Camelot about 12-years ago. Only did so because my father was paying as part of a family trip out to see The Rose Bowl (OU beat Washington State if anyone is wondering). It was okay. It's a motel and I don't recall it being particularly nice or bad either. So I'll go with "average". It averages 3/5 stars at tripadvisor.com (which is my go-to website for hotel reviews).

Reaction score
Thanks Sean. Both places appear to be motels and both have about the same TripAdvisor ratings and a similar mix of positive and negative reviews.

The Apline ends up being about $50 cheaper over the course of three nights, so I'll probably just stick with that. It'll make the move to the Hilton easier too.

Reaction score
so, staying at the hilton....k, and originally i was going to be traveling with the wife (king bed okay). Things changed, and now she is flying out a week later. But i'm now traveling with a buddy. (king bed not okay).

I'm hoping the hilton can get us two doubles.
snuggle time!!