Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We're still about 6 months out, so as of this post, no guests have been announced yet. Who would you like to see in Anaheim this August?

Reaction score
I'd love to see Ewan Mcgregor make an appearance this year (he's coming to Boston MA this year) especially with the buzz of the Obi Wan Series in the works. I'd also love to see the cast from The Rise of Skywalker (Daisy, Oscar, John and Kelly Marie) also with Clone Wars coming back next week might be nice to see the cast of the show as well as some favorites from the OT make an appearance.

Reaction score
I think there is a big difference between who we would like to see "on stage" and who we would like to see in the autograph area. As an autograph collector, I would love to see Hayden Christensen return.

Reaction score
Hayden+Ewan autographs and photo ops would be a highlight.

I'm sure The Mandalorian will be featured in the autograph hall this year.

Reaction score
With Ewan and Hayden doing ACE, I think there's a good chance they'll do celebration. Fingers crossed. I got so many OTC signers, but never mind more I don't have. I especially would love to see signers from Solo, RO and Mandalorian. I see that Giancarlo Esposito is doing a con in Canada that same weekend so I guess he's out.
I was very hesitant on how reedpop and topps would handle things last year in Chicago after hearing that Orlando was horrible with them. But I had a overall good experience last year. Ofcourse, I miss official pix!!! You guys were the best. The system topps had for autograph time slots worked well. Not sure about photo ops cause I didn't get one. The celebration app was pretty much a bust and I didn't care much for the lottery system. But I will say it's nice not to have to line up at 4am for a big panel haha. I'm excited for this year!

Reaction score
The autograph hall was much improved in Chicago from what it was in Orlando '17. Credit to both Topps and EpicPhotoOps for making things much smoother.

And yea, Ewan and Hayden attending ACE is a good sign for both of them to be at Celebration. Hopefully, Mark Von Ohlen and Topps can seal the deal!

Reaction score
The autograph hall was much improved in Chicago from what it was in Orlando '17. Credit to both Topps and EpicPhotoOps for making things much smoother.
I will agree with that. I ran into an issue with someone double-scheduled, but much better overall.

Reaction score
The Hall ran very smoothly when the signers showed up on time. I know a couple had issues with their planes being delayed but some others were onsite and were 45-60 mins late for signing times which caused their lines to be really long. Otherwise, the lines weren't that bad and I was able to get a lot done and have much more time for the show hall.