Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Reaction score
Has anyone received their Celebration photos yet? I ordered before the deadline and they still haven't arrived. There's only one more day for them to arrive before I head out on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice! Had totally missed those limited edition photos.

Are they bringing all of the Rebel pics? They're not listed on the Celebration Anaheim pics page.

Reaction score
I feel that based on what OP photos we have seen, it's possible that Harrison Ford was scheduled and then plans fell through. But, there's a small part of me with fingers crossed that he will show up. Highly doubtful but possible.

Reaction score
Has anyone received their Celebration photos yet? I ordered before the deadline and they still haven't arrived. There's only one more day for them to arrive before I head out on Tuesday.
I was hoping my OP pics would arrive today before I left for California.

They have not.

I'm out the cost of 5 pics which isn't the worst thing but bummed I won't have them in hand before I leave.

Reaction score
I got mine in late last week and ordered them the day before the last day...

I was hoping my OP pics would arrive today before I left for California.

They have not.

I'm out the cost of 5 pics which isn't the worst thing but bummed I won't have them in hand before I leave.

Reaction score
new info

At the top of your invoice printout containing your barcode, there is a unique ORDER ID. This ORDER ID tells us the exact sequence of YOUR order amongst all the other customers who pre-ordered. Bring your email or printout containing this ORDER ID to our special ticket guest's queue to determine which ORDER ID we are serving at that time.

At the front of these special guest queues (Hamill, Fisher, etc.), we will place a marker board indicating the current ticket numbers being served. We will start each day with
69500-69700, and raise the numbers incrementally (69500-69900, 69500-70000, etc) to keep the queue full throughout the day

Reaction score
Hope John Ratzenberger shows up at some point. He wasn't here at all yesterday, he was supposed to be here at 10 today, but that yoh pushed back to noon, then 1 PM, and now it's been pushed back to 2:30. I probably could've gotten through the store line by now!

Update: He may, or may not, be here at 2:30.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He was very nice when he showed up, which ended up being before 2 o'clock. He blamed the delay on Delta Airlines, and he either rescheduled his photo op, or had very few folks show up for it.

There was no vidoe or photography allowled at his table, but he was personalizing his autographs for people if they wanted. I had him add "Cheers!" to my Bren Derlin figure and he joked, "Ya know, there used to be TV show of that name.". I replied, "Yeah, the guy who played the mailman was my favorite," and he said, "Yeah, that guy's a heck of an actor." All-in-all a pleasant outcome to an initially unpleasant situation.

Reaction score
new info

At the top of your invoice printout containing your barcode, there is a unique ORDER ID. This ORDER ID tells us the exact sequence of YOUR order amongst all the other customers who pre-ordered. Bring your email or printout containing this ORDER ID to our special ticket guest's queue to determine which ORDER ID we are serving at that time.

At the front of these special guest queues (Hamill, Fisher, etc.), we will place a marker board indicating the current ticket numbers being served. We will start each day with
69500-69700, and raise the numbers incrementally (69500-69900, 69500-70000, etc) to keep the queue full throughout the day
Didn't matter to me for Kenny Baker or Carrie Fisher today. Basically spent all day waiting for my # to be listed and got nothing. I'll have to try again tomorrow. :(

Reaction score
new info

Didn't matter to me for Kenny Baker or Carrie Fisher today. Basically spent all day waiting for my # to be listed and got nothing. I'll have to try again tomorrow. :(

Reaction score
Got McDirmand and Mayhew today, which was my goal. I really feel for Mayhew he looked pretty uncomfortable, kudus to him to stick it out for the fans. Ian was cool to talk too.

Reaction score
Got McDirmand and Mayhew today, which was my goal. I really feel for Mayhew he looked pretty uncomfortable, kudus to him to stick it out for the fans. Ian was cool to talk too.
Same... I got both of them as well today. I felt bad for Mayhew... He looked uncomfortable just signing his signature. I didn't get Kenny Baker, but he was looking pretty frail as well as I was standing in line waiting for McDiarmid

Last edited:
Reaction score
Same here, but I decided to just go the drop off route. A little disappointed, but my chances seem better to get both via that route, based on their attendance the last couple of days. It allowed me to have some time for nice chats with folks like Steve Hawley and Kirk Thatcher, so pleased overall.

Reaction score
Steve Hawley was a very cool guy to talk too. I was able to get a picture of both him and Lorne Peterson. Both signed my Brick Journal edition too.
It allowed me to have some time for nice chats with folks like Steve Hawley and Kirk Thatcher, so pleased overall.

Reaction score
So much for them going by order id to set the queue, they had the entire queue length open for Kenny at doors and the line is already capped by 10:30. There was no point in preordering him first day, ugh! I'm not even sure I can get him now.

Reaction score
So much for them going by order id to set the queue, they had the entire queue length open for Kenny at doors and the line is already capped by 10:30. There was no point in preordering him first day, ugh! I'm not even sure I can get him now.
Stay on target! Try again tomorrow. it was worth the wait.

Reaction score
I got to say that all the volunteers were top notch and very nice, respectable and accommodating as much as they could be.

Reaction score
Stay on target! Try again tomorrow. it was worth the wait.
We got Kenny thanks for my wife, no thanks to official pix opening the entire queue or the volunteers giving bad info. That line was hostile, but it worked out and we got him. He is looking so frail I consider it an honor to see him and get his autograph regardless of all the trouble.

Reaction score
The entire autograph hall was a complete joke! I went to Celebration 4 and 5, and found it to be a much more pleasant experience than this mess! Every time I tried to get into Carrie, Anthony, or Kenny's line, they were either capped off due to the volume of people, or I was told the number on my ticket wasn't low enough! Then I tried Peter Mayhew's line at 2:45, and was told he would return at 3:00, after waiting until 3:45 and no Peter, I was done!

Reaction score
I can't believe Official Pix closed the drop off service on Friday. It was so popular they reached capacity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can't believe Official Pix closed the drop off service on Friday. It was so popular they reached capacity.
Yeah, I was pretty upset about that because I spent over six hours waiting in lines and was sick of it, but in retrospect, was glad I just toughed out a couple more lines to me Kenny Baker and Carrie Fisher.

Reaction score
The Carries fisher panel was hilarious. She deserves her own late night talk show.

Reaction score
The autograph hall was poorly run and so much miss information. No leadership.
I agree! I've been to Celebration 4 and 5 and those were a walk in the park compared to this fiasco! I at least got to meet Mark for the first time after a 2 hour wait, but that was worth the wait. What an awsome guy Mark is!

Reaction score
Did anyone ever find out to those people who couldn't get their prepaid autograph tickets honored who were lined up at the Pick-up window? I think it was around 2 in the afternoon I spied about 100 people on the line.

Reaction score
I agree! I've been to Celebration 4 and 5 and those were a walk in the park compared to this fiasco! I at least got to meet Mark for the first time after a 2 hour wait, but that was worth the wait. What an awsome guy Mark is!
Yeah, I met him at C5 awesome guy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The autograph hall was poorly run and so much miss information. No leadership.
We had alot of new people this time around working with us in the autogragh hall and alot of the main actors got pulled too many times for panels this time around unlike the previous shows. Also noticed alot of media kept interrupting the actor while signing this time around. There was alot of factors that came in play , I know I worked in the autograph hall had no breaks and didnt get to see the show much or get any cool stuff that was given away. But what I did get was alot of people cussing at me and complaining instead of letting me do my job to move the lines faster. I didnt get paid for working in the autogragh hall , I do cause I like seeing and helping the fans get their chance to meet their heros of the movies. After the whole situation I came home sick which is not good for me to stay in remission from my cancer. But what made it worth is the ones who appoligized and gave me a hug after they got their autogragh..

Reaction score
Also noticed alot of media kept interrupting the actor while signing this time around.
If paying fans are not allowed to slow down the line to chat or take pictures, then media should not be allowed to either. There's a media room at every convention. If "media outlets" want to talk to Mark, or Carrie, or Ian then there should be tikes set aside for them to do a press conference style interview in the media room, assuming the celeb is amenable to that.

Reaction score
We had alot of new people this time around working with us in the autogragh hall and alot of the main actors got pulled too many times for panels this time around unlike the previous shows. Also noticed alot of media kept interrupting the actor while signing this time around. There was alot of factors that came in play , I know I worked in the autograph hall had no breaks and didnt get to see the show much or get any cool stuff that was given away. But what I did get was alot of people cussing at me and complaining instead of letting me do my job to move the lines faster. I didnt get paid for working in the autogragh hall , I do cause I like seeing and helping the fans get their chance to meet their heros of the movies. After the whole situation I came home sick which is not good for me to stay in remission from my cancer. But what made it worth is the ones who appoligized and gave me a hug after they got their autogragh..
If there was some type of Leadership, there would have been a plan to prevent media interruptions not just with the big guests but with the smaller guests too. I had to wait an extra twenty minutes for a signature because the person in front of me wanted had to interview Cory Dee Williams for some crappy no name Internet pod cast, which most likely has less listeners than the people waiting in his small line. The handler should have said let us knock down the few people in line first. I was the only one who stayed everyone else moved on. This and VIPs being able to go through without a fast pass getting punched was just another example of poor management of the hall.