Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Reaction score
Dur, where did you get that price? I did not see it anywhere? And I'm assuming just a regular coupon?

Reaction score
And the order is placed. Bought $250 worth of Autograph tickets. Looking forward to meeting:

Brian Muir
Ray Park
Lorne Peterson
Kirk Thatcher
Ashley Ecksteen (I suspect she'll be real limited and will not be able to get her graph).
Steve Gawley
Dickey Beer

Reaction score
For all my whining about the guest list, I ended up buying $330 worth of coupons, and I'll probably get another $30-$50 worth at the show.

My paypal reciept shows that I checked out at 10:02:37, so we'll see if I qualify for one of the freebies. :)

Reaction score
$20 a piece for the Rebels signers.
Saw a post on FB from OPX confirming it. B)

I'll be getting two sigs from each one. I'll be getting a personalized one and then a poster with all their sigs.

I couldn't decide if I wanted Hamill/Fisher since I have their sigs. I ended up getting only Hamill's in hope that there is a VII pic to sign. If not, and Hamill's tickets are sold out, I will gladly sell it at cost.

For Fisher, I'll see her at DCC in May, so if there is a VII pic to sign, I can get it then.

Reaction score
Chris, are the Rebel's voice actors going to be different lines?

I liked how you guys did it one time at Fan Days where you had all the Clone Wars voice actors lined up one after another. So it was one line for all of them. And I'm assuming that most people that get the Rebels sigs will be getting all of the sigs.

Reaction score

I liked how you guys did it one time at Fan Days where you had all the Clone Wars voice actors lined up one after another. So it was one line for all of them. And I'm assuming that most people that get the Rebels sigs will be getting all of the sigs.
1 line for all 4 is an amazing idea! Please, please do this!

Reaction score
1 line for all 4 is an amazing idea! Please, please do this!

YES either do this or allow us to utilize the drop-off service for all 4 of them. I would really love the chance to meet all of them but don't want to risk line hopping and miss out on any of them during their limited signing window.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have a question on the OPIX drop off service at Celebration. Has anybody used it and how were the results? Can the service be used for the Rebels signers who are only there on Sunday? Is there a cost to use this service? If I bring a poster to have it signed and drop it off with the service, should I bring a poster tube with me as well to protect it? Thanks.
We will likely not be offering the drop-off service for the Rebels cast due to their very limited time signing in the Autograph Hall. The cost for the service is $10.00 per signature plus whatever coupon is required.

It's up to you if you'd like to bring your poster in a tube for protection. Once you drop it off, we will place it on a table in the back and tag it with your information so it can be signed as requested and then picked back up.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

It all depends on the space we have for them. I also liked that assembly line style myself.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I see that. thanks for pointing that out. Ok, so can I get them to sign a single pic as a send in? Or is it 4 individual pictures?
Absolutely. Just put the image number from our online store in the correct box so we know what photo you'd like signed. Also, please mention you'd like all four to sign the same photo in the notes section.

Reaction score
Awesome! Depending on her schedule, I might get her sig again.

It all depends on the space we have for them. I also liked that assembly line style myself.
Great! Well, as you can see, there is a lot of positive remarks for that type of line for the Rebels sigs. Just make sure to leave space for FPJ incase he just decide to surprise everyone. ;)

Chris, for the Rebels pics you have online, will there be different at the con itself or the same ones?

Oh and almost forgot. For all the sigs we purchase, does that include a free pic that we choose from to get signed?

Last edited:

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris, for the Rebels pics you have online, will there be different at the con itself or the same ones?

Oh and almost forgot. For all the sigs we purchase, does that include a free pic that we choose from to get signed?
That may be it for the selections at the event.

Yes, each autograph you purchase at the event comes with one free photograph to be signed unless you have your own item you are getting signed.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a question for anyone who might know. The following three pictures are tagged Muir-03, Muir-04, and Muir-06. Is that because Brian Muir did some or all of the scuplting on the costumes pictured? He didn't actually appear on screen in costume, did he?

Yes, Brian worked on all three of these suits sculpting various parts and pieces.

Reaction score
Great! Well, as you can see, there is a lot of positive remarks for that type of line for the Rebels sigs. Just make sure to leave space for FPJ incase he just decide to surprise everyone. ;)

Here's hoping we get the 1 line for all 4 Rebels!

Oh and you do get a free lithograph to have signed with every paid auto. However, per the Official Pix Facebook page, if you bring your own item to be signed, you do not get a lithograph.

Reaction score
That may be it for the selections at the event.

Yes, each autograph you purchase at the event comes with one free photograph to be signed unless you have your own item you are getting signed.
Chris, do you know if the free photo for the Rebels signees will be the same as the ones online?

Reaction score
Chris,

Would it be possible for you to let us know, before the convention, if you will have the space for the assembly line style for the Rebels guests? If you're doing the assembly line, I will be inclined to buy my $80 in coupons right away. If not, I am going to have to wait until Sunday, when they start signing. I think many of us are worried that if we buy the coupons but don't have enough time to get through all 4 actors lines, we'll be stuck with non-refundable coupons.

Reaction score
Chris,

Would it be possible for you to let us know, before the convention, if you will have the space for the assembly line style for the Rebels guests? If you're doing the assembly line, I will be inclined to buy my $80 in coupons right away. If not, I am going to have to wait until Sunday, when they start signing. I think many of us are worried that if we buy the coupons but don't have enough time to get through all 4 actors lines, we'll be stuck with non-refundable coupons.
Chris,
I would like to echo this sentiment as well and also ask if you had any details about Freddie Prinze Jr. signing at the con.

P.S. Thanks for everything you do I had a great time and experience in the autograph hall at the last Celebration and look forward to this one as well.

Reaction score
What are people's guesses for who the "surprise guests" will be at Opening ceremonies?

I'm thinking Daisy Ridley and John Boyega, though I suppose Gareth Edwards and Rian Johnson also make sense as possibles...

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Chris,

There will be two different signing sessions on Sunday for the four Rebels cast members. How we line them up is still being determined.

Freddie is not scheduled to sign in Anaheim.

Reaction score
There will be two different signing sessions on Sunday for the four Rebels cast members. How we line them up is still being determined.

Freddie is not scheduled to sign in Anaheim.
Don't schedule him. Just have him surprise everyone in line. And tell him his wife can sit next to him since she's part of the Rebels family too.

Reaction score
Looks like the "Smugglers Bounty" audio drama on Saturday during Celebration will feature some guests not announced... Sam Witwer and Jamie King and more surprise guests as well...

David W. Collins (Digital Stage host) — who does an uncanny Han Solo — will once again play the Corellian smuggler; James Arnold Taylor (Celebration Stage) will lend his incredible vocal talents, and Jimmy Mac (co-host, Behind-The-Scenes Stage) will produce the live experience. Expected to join them will be The Clone Wars alums Sam Witwer, Jaime King, and many other surprise guests

Reaction score
I did not see this question. Should you buy your tickets on-line ahead (In there an advantage?) or is it just as easy to purchase down there for autographs? The reason I ask is I am still unsure as to who I want and do not want to get locked into one or more individuals (and no...not getting Hamill, Fisher, or the bigger signers)

Reaction score
I did not see this question. Should you buy your tickets on-line ahead (In there an advantage?) or is it just as easy to purchase down there for autographs? The reason I ask is I am still unsure as to who I want and do not want to get locked into one or more individuals (and no...not getting Hamill, Fisher, or the bigger signers)
If you prepay, you can pick the autograph tickets up on Wednesday night. However, I don't believe you can purchase autograph tickets at the show until Thursday, so the advantage to prebuying IMO is one less line to stand in during the convention. The $10 coupons are generic, so unless you're going for the signers who have specific, individual tickets (Baker, Daniels, etc.), you won't "get locked into one or more individuals." If you buy 4 coupons and decide you don't want John Ratzenberger's signature after all, you can use two of them to get Debbie Carrington's autograph, and two to get Lorne Petersons, or whatever.

You could always prebuy the minimum you think you'll need and if you go through those and need more you can buy them at the show. That's my plan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you prepay, you can pick the autograph tickets up on Wednesday night. However, I don't believe you can purchase autograph tickets at the show until Thursday, so the advantage to prebuying IMO is one less line to stand in during the convention.

You could always prebuy the minimum you think you'll need and if you go through those and need more you can buy them at the show. That's my plan.
So basically...the tickets for the general signers are generic/universal then?