Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Reaction score
I doubt he would do Autographs...however, if he comes for a panel, you know where everyone will be lining up hours beforehand.

Reaction score
I doubt he would do Autographs...however, if he comes for a panel, you know where everyone will be lining up hours beforehand.
That is correct!
No matter what, someone will be standing in line to see Indy, uh, Ford.:whistling:

Reaction score
The problem with announcing guests early, is that there can be a higher chance for them to cancel.

Reaction score
I'm sure we'll hear much more once the December/January time frame rolls around.

Reaction score
Now that NYCC is over, shouldn't we start hearing about autograph guests soon? I am hoping by the end of the year we will start having guests names start trickling in. And, does anyone think that there is a chance that Harrison Ford could come now that he has involvement in the new movie? His desire to disassociate himself from Star Wars is kind of out the window now.

Reaction score
Now that NYCC is over, shouldn't we start hearing about autograph guests soon? I am hoping by the end of the year we will start having guests names start trickling in. And, does anyone think that there is a chance that Harrison Ford could come now that he has involvement in the new movie? His desire to disassociate himself from Star Wars is kind of out the window now.
I highly doubt that Ford is going to come. The safe bet would be that Mark, Carrie and Antony will be there and perhaps Peter. What I am curious about is who from the new cast will be there. Will Boyega, Ridley, Serkis be there? Will JJ show up?

Reaction score
Probably best to drop Ford from the Celebration topic. I think it'll be a mixture of guests. Some combination off Boyega, Ridley and Serkis is likely. Same with Mark, Carrie, Anthony and Peter.

I keep wondering on Prinze making an appearance AND signing too -that'll be a kicker.

Reaction score
Normally, I say nay to Ford. But this will be the first Celebration that has a NEW movie with him in it. He may not be their to sign, but may be there for the Main Event.

Reaction score
I know uncle George came and didn't sign, but wouldn't it make sense for Ford to sign if he were to actually come or else not come at all?

Reaction score
Well, when is the last time you have seen an A-list actor do a signing at a con for several days? You do see A-list actors sign at SDCC, but very few people are able to get their signature.

The amount of people wanting Ford's signature would be insane. If he were to sign, you are looking at $500 a signature. And I can see them doing a VERY limited amount of signatures if it were to happen.

Reaction score
Well, when is the last time you have seen an A-list actor do a signing at a con for several days? You do see A-list actors sign at SDCC, but very few people are able to get their signature.

The amount of people wanting Ford's signature would be insane. If he were to sign, you are looking at $500 a signature. And I can see them doing a VERY limited amount of signatures if it were to happen.
I would be like when George came to Celebration III. People were lining up on Thursday to see him on Saturday. I could see that happen to Ford. If he did come he would be in for the "Main Event" and then out. "Ladies and Gentleman, Harrison Ford has left the building!"

Reaction score
I'm thinking all the new cast will be there throughout the weekend. Some will sign and others will be at the standing room only Episode 7 panel.

Reaction score
I'm thinking all the new cast will be there throughout the weekend. Some will sign and others will be at the standing room only Episode 7 panel.
Now that the major filming has wrapped up for the movie, I'm sure it'll free up some of the actors to show up for this convention to help generate buzz, hopefully to sign some autos as well.

Still debating if I want to start a new poster to catch all the new actors. Trying to get everyone on my poster took a tremendous amount of time during the last celebration (worth it though). But on the other hand I would want to get some signatures before any of these people blow up and became impossible to get in the future (e.g. Harrison Ford)

Reaction score
I have this one poster that has 27+ sigs on it but not Ford.
Palpatine's sig is my favorite. I only purchased 3 sigs at CVI
because Papatine's was a hundred bucks!
Fisher, Hamill, Parks, Daniels, Mayhew, etc., are on there
also.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm actually excited to see many of the voice talents of Rebels will be at the big show.

Reaction score
I hope they sign. And what are the odds that Freddie brings his wife along? :awesome:

Reaction score
I hope they sign. And what are the odds that Freddie brings his wife along? :awesome:
I was thinking the same!

Rebel guests are cool to have but I have very little interest in them. Still hoping for JEJ and Ford...

Reaction score
Hoping to hear some guest announcements soon! Just about 3 months to go. Waiting for the last minute! :\

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be cool if Kath Soucie would make an appearance. She played the voice of the imperial Minister in 3 episodes as well as Mon Mothma from Clone Wars. She was the voice of Sally from Sonic The Hedgehog(one of my all time favorite series).

Reaction score
Hoping to hear some guest announcements soon! Just about 3 months to go. Waiting for the last minute! :\
I don't need any autographs but the guest list is concerning so far. The cast for Rebels is nice and all but they need to announce more than that. With no good guests you really don't have any good guest panels to attend. Just hope they announce something soon.

Reaction score
Harrison typically, as we know, doesn't do much for Star Wars in the past. I hope now that he is in the new movie, he does in fact, go to Celebration. He really needs to embrace the film that made him and I think we would all love to see him there.

I know there are some stars not doing good health wise and I would like to see them too. Billy Dee, Kenny Baker, and Peter Mayhew would be great...Hell, know that Disney owns the thing, maybe even David Prowse will go..lol

Reaction score
At this point, I'm thinking any announcements as to autograph guests would be awesome!

Reaction score
Me either. Hoping for some rare OT names. JEJ, Frank Oz, Dennis Lawson, even Koo Stark would be cool.
The way Dennis Lawson talks about Star Wars I suspect he rather throw himself down a Thermal Exhaust Shaft than meet us fans.

Reaction score
The way Dennis Lawson talks about Star Wars I suspect he rather throw himself down a Thermal Exhaust Shaft than meet us fans.
He's done one or two shows in Great Britain, so it's not out of the question. Unless he had a lousy time at them.

Reaction score
With 87 days away you'd think we'll be seeing more guest announcements. Heck, we've seen previews of the passes already!

Reaction score
My biggest hope is for Harrison Ford. I don't care what the autograph price is, I'll be paying it. I'd rather pay at the convention and let OfficialPix take their cut than give someone $400 to get him on the street.

Same for Frank Oz, but Harrison Ford is more important to me.

My list for this show, which will pretty much complete my Star Wars collection, is:

Harrison Ford
Frank Oz
Mark Hamill
Peter Mayhew
Anthony Daniels

There are a few people I'd pick up if they are there, but not priorities.

Reaction score
My biggest hope is for Harrison Ford. I don't care what the autograph price is, I'll be paying it. I'd rather pay at the convention and let OfficialPix take their cut than give someone $400 to get him on the street.

My list for this show, which will pretty much complete my Star Wars collection, is:

Harrison Ford
Frank Oz
Mark Hamill
Peter Mayhew
Anthony Daniels

I'd give a 100% chance to this. 10% to the top two and 80% for the bottom 3.

Reaction score
I can't even begin to imagine Harrison Ford attending and signing, but if he did, I'm sure it would be for a very short time. So even at $400+ each, I would hope they'd limit people to 1 or 2 autographs each.

Reaction score
Updated for reality.

Harrison Ford. 0%
Frank Oz 5%
Mark Hamill 90%
Peter Mayhew 95%
Anthony Daniels 100%

Reaction score
I've met all of the original "main" cast save for Ford. If he were to appear I'd have to sign up for an autograph just to say I've finally met them all.