Celebration Anaheim: Guests

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With 2015 being a movie year, and with the show being in California where a lot of celebrities are located, who do you think will be featured as a guest in Anaheim? Furthermore, who would you like to see?

Reaction score
However unlikely, it would be really cool to see Harrison Ford, Samuel L. Jackson, Natalie Portman, and Billy Dee Williams at C7.

Reaction score
I feel this is the year we will finally see Ford! Disney can make them attend when they sign their contracts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My prediction - a dozen guests from Episode VII and a dozen guests we've seen at almost every convention of the past 15 years.

Reaction score
I feel this is the year we will finally see Ford! Disney can make them attend when they sign their contracts.
if this does happen (extremely small likelihood)- can you imagine the cost, limit on tickets, wait in line??? ugh im getting a headache thinking about it.

but in all honesty it will probably be a bunch from episode 7, as well as all the regulars from the other celebrations. the huge names like jackson, portman and ford you're gonna have to hunt down! and even so, good luck getting portman on a star wars piece.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd love the big three - but I've got a big feeling we may get a pretty significant portion of the cast. Thank the maker for four days and VIP line passes!

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd love to see the new actors whomever they may be :) Also gotta figure that Star Wars Rebels comes out in 2014 right? I imagine we will see some of the voice talent from that show as well.

Should be a good mix!

Reaction score
If Ford goes and signs, they need to do a preorder for his sig, with a limit of one per badge.

It would be nice for him to at least show up for the Main Event...as long as they use that massive arena they have.

Reaction score
Yea they would definitely have to limit it to 1 per if it were even a remote possibility.
But if he does show, honestly would think it would be a mob scene! Lol

Reaction score
Cast: anyone from any of the movies old or upcoming, who have a speaking role and whom we haven't seen at previous Celebrations.
Crew: someone in the same league as Ben Burtt, Dennis Muren or Lorne Peterson - but NEW ones.
Though after the disappointment of CEII, I will have to see to believe.
At CEII I was told Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson and Christopher Lee had been asked. It just doesn't cut it when they fall through.

Reaction score
I'm hoping David Prowse will be there. As well, I'd love Ken Colley (met him at CIV) to sign my ESB poster. Got Billy Dee at the PhoenixCon already. I'm still a fan of cast and crew from the original movies over the prequels or TV.

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be an even split between the old and new, and that's incredibly exciting. With the new movie coming out just weeks after, can you imagine the new photos, posters, and books we'll be able to get signed at Anaheim? It will be the first great opportunity to start multi-projects with the new cast and get the returning cast on new images. And to meet them all in person right before Ep. VII? Priceless.

Reaction score
If its any of the voice actors of the new stuff or C7 cast, id be cancelling my trip. No offense to anyone that would enjoy it but not for me.

Reaction score
If its any of the voice actors of the new stuff or C7 cast, id be cancelling my trip. No offense to anyone that would enjoy it but not for me.
Well, if you got a VIP Badge, let me know and I'll buy it off of you because if C2 abd C3 are any indication, I'm guessing it will be close to 50% guests from Episode VII. I too would love to see some new guests from the OT or even the PT, but to think, or hope there won't be anyone from the... ST(?) is useless.

Reaction score
Top of my bucket list is FORD... but I'd love for them to add Frank Oz, or James Earl Jones... even John Williams!

Reaction score
Of course new cast from Ep 7 will be expected, but I extremely hope to see original trilogy cast that haven't been to previous celebrations. I love the regulars, but my posters could use more names and I'm sure opx could use more of my money too ;-)

Reaction score
Though I won't be able to attend. I am very interested to see the guest list. Do hope there are some interesting personalities coming. I got to admit I enjoyed Celebration 6. I mean to meet the guy who played Palpatine. Very cool.

Reaction score
I'd love if JEJ was invited and came! It would also be nice to extend the olive branch to David Prowse too...

Reaction score
I would like to see the guys behind the camera for a change:

Joe Johnson
Phil Tippet
Alan Ladd Jr
Howard Kazanjian
Lawrence Kasdan
John Williams
Paul Hirsch
Richard Chew
Robert Watts
Ken Ralston
Richard Edlund
Dennis Muran

Just to name a few :)

It would be amazing Disney/Lucasfilm.........AMAZING! :)

Reaction score
I got to meet Jon Berg and Lorne Petersen at C 6 very nice guys. I would have loved to met Dennis Muran but he wasn't signing. The guys you listed from the FX stand point would be awesome.

Joe Johnson
Phil Tippet
Alan Ladd Jr
Howard Kazanjian
Lawrence Kasdan
John Williams
Paul Hirsch
Richard Chew
Robert Watts
Ken Ralston
Richard Edlund
Dennis Muran

Reaction score

Joe Johnson
Phil Tippet
Alan Ladd Jr
Howard Kazanjian
Lawrence Kasdan
John Williams
Paul Hirsch
Richard Chew
Robert Watts
Ken Ralston
Richard Edlund
Dennis Muran

I agree. Meeting these guys would be awsome.
Though Robert Watts was at both Celebration V and VI, so he that rare at Celebrations.

And Jon Berg, Don Bies, Richard Edlund, Dennis Muren, Lorne Peterson, Ken Ralston and Phil Tippett did a joined talk at CIV.
At the end of the talk, all attendees could get one autograph from one of the people in the panel. I got one from Dennis Muren myself.
Of couse some jerks went for autographs from more than one person, which may be part of a reason to LFL not having done it this way since.

Reaction score
I am a little surprised that Mr Hamill was recently announced for SW weekends in WDW. Isn't that a free autograph if you get a wrist band? I have a feeling he will be at the next celebration. Thats pretty safe to say isn't it? I have met him a few times but in my eyes Luke is about as big as it gets for guests. Maybe not the rarest guest to see, but for me, hard to top

Reaction score
I am a little surprised that Mr Hamill was recently announced for SW weekends in WDW. Isn't that a free autograph if you get a wrist band? I have a feeling he will be at the next celebration. Thats pretty safe to say isn't it? I have met him a few times but in my eyes Luke is about as big as it gets for guests. Maybe not the rarest guest to see, but for me, hard to top
According to the blog reporter: "He will not be participating in autograph sessions. Instead, we have created some experiences with Mark that will allow more guests to see and hear from him during his time in Weekend IV."

Reaction score
I agree with you he may not be the rarest guest but he's up there on the top of the must haves...

Reaction score
Who I am hoping for is David Prowse, Kenny Baker, Mike Quinn, Gary Kurtz and John Ratzenberger!

Reaction score
Who I am hoping for is David Prowse, Kenny Baker, Mike Quinn, Gary Kurtz and John Ratzenberger!
Guess who will be at Star Wars Weekends:

Weekend I: May 16-18

Ahmed Best: Jar Jar Binks (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Peter Mayhew: Chewbacca (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi; Star Wars: The Clone Wars)

Vanessa Marshall: Hera Syndulla (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend II: May 23-25

Warwick Davis: Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Wald (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Jeremy Bulloch: Boba Fett (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Capt. Jeremoch Colton (Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith)

Tiya Sircar: Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend III: May 30-June 1

Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
John Ratzenberger: Major Bren Derlin (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back)

Taylor Gray: Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend IV: June 6-8

Mark Hamill: Luke Skywalker (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi); Darth Bane (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Ray Park: Darth Maul (Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace)
Billy Dee Williams: Lando Calrissian (Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back; Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi)

Taylor Gray: Ezra Bridger (Star Wars Rebels)

Weekend V: June 13-15

Dee Bradley Baker: Captain Rex/the Clones, Bossk and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Cat Taber: Padmé Amidala and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Tom Kane: Yoda, the series’ narrator and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Matt Lanter: Anakin Skywalker and several additional characters (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
Steve Blum: Zeb Orrelios (Star Wars Rebels)

Reaction score
Hoping to see some crew members at C7. They did good last time with Lorne Peterson and Jon Berg (great guys).

Reaction score
I would really love to see Prowse get some celebration love. I hope that maybe Disney and Mr Prowse can move forward past the LFL stuff. I was surprised to see that his website has removed his appearance schedule. But He has taken to twitter and has been promoting his book and has a sideshow giveaway. I he used to be somewhat common to see on the convention circuit but after his health concern It seems like he travels to the U.S a little less often (understandably). I think a celebration crown would be thrilled to have him as would I.

Reaction score
Wow- its crazy you guys want Prowse. I guess its totally different here in the UK where you'll see him multiple times a year.

Swap you Prowse for Lorne Peterson :D

Reaction score
Call me crazy. I'd wait in line for 6 hours for Harrison Ford autograph.
And I know he charges a pretty penny for it too! I believe he does that
to minimize autograph seekers.
I'm so there!

Reaction score
I'd wait in line for Ford too. I believe he is $500.

I know OP does send-ins, but for $500, I better get to meet him at least.