Celebration Anaheim: Exhibitors

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Given the location, it's certain that we'll see exhibitors like Official Pix, Gentle Giant Ltd, Sideshow Collectibles, eFX Collectibles, Disney, Hasbro, ACME Archives, Kotobukiya, Topps and a whole lot more. Who are you most looking forward to?

Reaction score
I want to see MASSIVE booths like at SDCC!

I'm really looking forward to having SSC back at a Celebration.

I think Marvel may even be there if they have the SW comic license by then.

Reaction score
I want to see MASSIVE booths like at SDCC!

I'm really looking forward to having SSC back at a Celebration.

I think Marvel may even be there if they have the SW comic license by then.
I don't remember if they were there for CIV in L.A. but since it's just a freeways drive for them, it wouldn't be a long haul for them to show in Anaheim.

Reaction score
I don't remember if they were there for CIV in L.A. but since it's just a freeways drive for them, it wouldn't be a long haul for them to show in Anaheim.
They were! That's the first time I heard about the company and laid my eyes on the PF General Greivous! I remember being amazed at how big the statues were.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It will be nice to see Sideshow there since they blew off CV and CVI. GG gets a lot of crap from collectors, but at least they made the effort to go cross-country to those Celebrations.

Reaction score
It will be nice to see Sideshow there since they blew off CV and CVI. GG gets a lot of crap from collectors, but at least they made the effort to go cross-country to those Celebrations.
GG started the five commanders mini busts around the time of CIV. It was a mob scene at the gg booth, but that was part of the fun i guess.

Reaction score
Can anyone else who's been to Celebration comment on this? The big companies are a given, but what else is there? I plan to spend most of my money on autographs, but I want to take advantage of what SWC has to offer all in one place. If I need to sell a kidney or a lung I'd like to know! :p

Dave

Reaction score
Can anyone else who's been to Celebration comment on this? The big companies are a given, but what else is there? I plan to spend most of my money on autographs, but I want to take advantage of what SWC has to offer all in one place. If I need to sell a kidney or a lung I'd like to know! :p

Dave
I personally think that SWC is a bottomless Sarlacc pit of spending. There is more to do and stuff to buy than you'll have time for. Bring lots of money, sell a Kidney and have at it.:disgusted:

Reaction score
There are tons of vintage and modern SW toys for sale, t-shirts, phone cases, books, you name it. If Star Wars is on it, there's a good chance someone will be selling it there. :p

Reaction score
Dear Star Wars collector friends,

Announcing my dealer booth at Star Wars Celebration Anaheim this April!
LANEAVE'S POSTERS, TOYS, and SWAG - booth #927

I will be selling vintage Star Wars and Indiana Jones theatrical and commercial posters and art prints at my dealer booth #927 (near the LEGO brand main booth area). I will also have inventory from the vintage Kenner and modern Hasbro toy lines. Other items include cast/crew, costume/prop replicas, apparel, books, magazines, and other Star Wars swag. Also Gentle Giant, ICONS, Master Replicas, and Museum Replicas products.

Please message me privately here on Rebelscum (or email me directly at the yahoo address below) if you would like to see an image gallery of all items for sale. Feel free to ask if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
- Kevin in Los Angeles
sw2trailer@yahoo.com

Reaction score
I wouldn't have expected that. Maybe I should have got a booth and hocked my wears! I'm sure people would have been interested in bikinis and dresses...

Reaction score
I wouldn't have expected that. Maybe I should have got a booth and hocked my wears! I'm sure people would have been interested in bikinis and dresses...
The dealer area is quite large. About any collectible you can imagine (sw) can be found. Problem, lots of prices jacked up.

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised that Marvel won't have a presence. Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else?

Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised that Marvel won't have a presence. Doesn't this seem odd to anyone else?
Yes it does seem odd. Dark Horse had a pretty big presence at both CV and CVI. With all the new comics they are putting out I would think they should be there.

Reaction score
That is really strange. I hadn't seen the list yet.

Edit: They still haven't added the exhibitors to the app, but looking at the list on the site, Del Rey is also not listed - Shelly Shapiro said that they would have a presentation and floor space. It may just not be a complete list yet?

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is really strange. I hadn't seen the list yet.

Edit: They still haven't added the exhibitors to the app, but looking at the list on the site, Del Rey is also not listed - Shelly Shapiro said that they would have a presentation and floor space. It may just not be a complete list yet?
I remember hearing that Del Rey was going to be there also. Perhaps then this list is incomplete and Marvel will be there?

Reaction score
Topps isn't listed, either. They said on their facebook page yesterday that they would have some Celebration announcements coming soon. I'm thinking it isn't the final list of exhibitors.

Reaction score
Volunteers get Wednesday access, I thought that was only VIP.
Celebration Show Store: Preview Night

Wed. April 15| 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM | Celebration Experience Exhibit Hall A

Shop for unique, creative and whimsical Star Wars merchandise that was created especially for Celebration Anaheim. (Note: The Show Store's Wednesday Hours are only for VIP Ticket Holders, Crew Members, and Exhibitors.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad some Exhibitors' will get first crack at these so they can mark them up at their booths. I was worried the scalper community would be shut out.

Reaction score
Glad some Exhibitors' will get first crack at these so they can mark them up at their booths. I was worried the scalper community would be shut out.
That happens very little. I've not seen it in any significant numbers since c3 c4.

Reaction score
Is there a map of the show floor showing what exhibitors are where? I'd like to make a plan to get some exclusives.