Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Reaction score
Seeing on Facebook that some people have gotten the complete badge sets - they were a pre-order, so hopefully more stuff will be showing up soon.

Reaction score
I got ALL MY PRE - Ordered Items over the past 3 weeks. Shirts, Pins, Badge sets, Hats, ETC. However NO Program Book

Reaction score
I got ALL MY PRE - Ordered Items over the past 3 weeks. Shirts, Pins, Badge sets, Hats, ETC. However NO Program Book

The Show Program wouldn't be available for the cancelled Anaheim Celebration, according to the email they sent. If you rolled tickets over to the next show, then you your program order would apply there. More info coming on that, if I remember right. If you returned tickets, then I suggest contacting ReedPop.

Reaction score
I still haven't received any info regarding the shipping of the pin sets from the Celebration store. Seems strange, but maybe they are still a little bit away from being shipped.

Reaction score
They responded! Basically, yes, they said that most things will be shipping in February, so we're still ok.

Reaction score
I just received my Cele.pint glass set along with a free 2020 "commemorative' Thursday kids badge, Has anyone else received one of these with their order?

Reaction score
Does anyone think the store got everything sold? maybe they would put out the leftovers like they've done in the past, but never marked down the prices!

Reaction score
Shortly before they took down the site, there were few items sold out, the rest was still available. I'd doubt they would make them available again, but what they do with them, who knows. Maybe dump them down a Sarlacc?

Reaction score
I just called Reed about my last order and they said, due to the virus slowing things down, shipping, mailing etc. we can wait until March to receive things. Antman, I love the "disposal" method!

Reaction score
I always wondered what happens to unsold items.

My last item, ordered separately, The Child pin, is on its way to me. I'm guessing that some items are held up either overseas or in customs. Maybe that's why some orders haven't been fulfilled yet.

Reaction score
I think I'll call Reed tomarrow and ask them if there are any left over things from the store and see if they are still available to buy, if so, the price's would remain the same, or... of all things, they would sell them next year at Cele.!

Reaction score
I was wondering this too. I wanted to pick up a few more pins. I saw they took the shop down as of December 31st.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that last minute order from the Store! I'd better call before they say, 'We ran out of things, we will refund you!"

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for that last minute order from the Store! I'd better call before they say, 'We ran out of things, we will refund you!"
And some of us are still waiting for our first minute order from the store, so ease up.

Reaction score
I got notified today about the last order, it should be coming soon! What did Reed say about the late shippings? "due to the Covid pandemic, the shipping is slower than normal" they also said, shipping of items could be going on until next month! Mr. Mundi, I hope you get everything in your order arriving on the same day! that is an awful long time you've been waiting!

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my BB-8 Pins and lanyards from the pre-order way back when the badges were sold - they sent me my pre-order t-shirts and Stormtooper pins, but not the BB-8's or lanyardas. I also have 4 orders I placed as soon as the store opened that haven't shipped. The only order I received was my stuff that was specifically available for holiday shipping.

Reaction score
Mr. Mundi, I hope you get everything in your order arriving on the same day! that is an awful long time you've been waiting!
I am used to it. I live in Denmark and everything always take an obscene time to get here - pandemic or no pandemic (If shipped by USPS anyway).

Just today I got notice, that the items I bought with my ticket is now hold up in customs. It shipped January 6th. And I got my order in within the first hour of the tickets being released. Among the last to be shipped by the looks of it. And by the time I get it, it will be about 8 weeks from shipping (if I am lucky).

And they better have shipped all the stuff I bought with my ticket in this packet, because I pay equivalent to $25 in fees to customs every time I get a package with a value of more than $12.

Reaction score
Mundi, poor thing! I thought sending stuff to our son( he's in the military) was hard! Do the customs people usually take a million years to get things done or is the delay due to the virus mess? ( lack of people working?)Yes, I hope you all your stuff at once! that customs fee stinks. I also hope you get a "bonus" badge like a lot of us have.

Reaction score
It varies from 1-2 days to a couple of weeks. The actual shipping time is the real strain.

Reaction score
The order just arrived, everything is well packed. they sent me a 4 day pass with the Mandalorian artwork. I also got the lunchbox, mystery pin set-2 pins and the giant 40th Anniv. pin. that will be fun to wear! and.... today is beautiful.