Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
There are always a bunch of exclusive products to hunt down at these events and Anaheim will be no different. Be on the lookout for exclusive action figures, LEGO sets, books, magazines, comics, trading cards, photos, posters and more!

Reaction score
I just hope the exclusives are easier to come by than in the past (especially at nightmare at the Celebration stores) as well as plentiful.

Reaction score
I have higher hopes with the Celebration Store. Last year they let people order everything that wasn't numbered after the show. I am hoping as we get closer pre-orders with onsite pick up will be an option.

I am also betting we're see Hasbro's exclusive be a 6" Fett and Vader on ESB cards.

Reaction score
They Could Solve ALL Problems with the Store if they had it open for 24hrs. like they did at Celebration 4 in Los Angeles. Any thoughts on this especially from those that were at C4 back in 2007.

Reaction score
Wish it could be closer. Being disabled i cannot travel. Since everything else is in California already it would be fair then.

Reaction score
They Could Solve ALL Problems with the Store if they had it open for 24hrs. like they did at Celebration 4 in Los Angeles. Any thoughts on this especially from those that were at C4 back in 2007.

I thought the C4 store was great. I was able to get into the store later one evening with no line and they still had a lot of things left. I think I was in and out in under 15 mins.

Reaction score
I agree, longer hours for the official Celebration Store would be nice. Though I do think it be ok to shut it down between maybe midnight and 6am.

Reaction score

It'll likely come down to what the venue will allow.

Reaction score
Via the Hallmark PopMInded webpage, here are the show exclusives that would've been available:

Imperial Probe Droid Keepsake Ornament (PCC/ECCC/NYCC/SWCA) $35
Ahsoka Tano and 332nd Company Clone Helmet Keepsake Ornament 2-pack (SWCA) $40
The Mandalorian The Child PXL8 Enamel Pin (PCC/ECCC/NYCC/SWCA) $8
Star Wars K-2SO itty bittys with sound (SWCA) $15

No info when or where they get released.

View media item 398004
View media item 398002
View media item 398005
View media item 398003

Reaction score
Ahsoka w/helmet is fine but I was liking the series of McQuarrie Celebration Exclusive ornaments from the last 3 U.S. Celebrations. I guess they ran out of the more iconic characters to continue the line with though. They could have done the goofy Han and Chewie I suppose.

Reaction score
I got an email yesterday from Reed that said I'll be getting the Celebration 2020 merchandise I ordered with my tickets last year in November. I guess the items will have the 2020 date on them, AND they probably will be sending me a Celebration Program.

Reaction score
Ahsoka w/helmet is fine but I was liking the series of McQuarrie Celebration Exclusive ornaments from the last 3 U.S. Celebrations. I guess they ran out of the more iconic characters to continue the line with though. They could have done the goofy Han and Chewie I suppose.

Funko is doing some McQuarrie concept art Pops.

Reaction score
Not sure if this was the Lego Celebration exclusive, but the Bespin Duel set is available on Lego.com and sometime later tonight/tomorrow on Target for Redcard owners.

Here's the Lego link:

And now on Target:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up the Lego set. I got it on back-order so it'll take some time.

Reaction score
Not much from the Celebration store went up for sale today. I was expecting there to be more unless this is just the first round.

Reaction score
They say in the How to Buy page, " Additional opportunities to purchase Star Wars Celebration Exclusive Merchandise will be available throughout the year! ".

So, I expect more items to be added later.

I only ordered a Mynock plush, since I had a 40th TESB shirt in my merch list when I bought the ticket, and decided to keep the items and not get refunded.

Reaction score
I got my 2 shirts/pin combo I wanted, lunch box and ESB shirt.

I hope the pre-order shirt is different.

Reaction score
I got my shipping notice for the Mynock, the only thing I ordered this time around.

Reaction score
did anyone's pre-order merchandise get refunded? I received an email today saying my preordered celebration merchandise was canceled and refunded. I'm kinda upset by this

Reaction score
did anyone's pre-order merchandise get refunded? I received an email today saying my preordered celebration merchandise was canceled and refunded. I'm kinda upset by this

No, I haven't received any email about that. I so hope it doesn't come. So sorry to hear they cancelled your pre-order. I don't understand why they would.

Reaction score
What did you preorder if I may ask? Was it the whole order or was it just some of it?
I haven't received any email on the subject either, and I really hope I don't.

Reaction score
I just received my order this morning, Mynock, Luke and dead Taun-taun, shirts and pins. I hope I can still get the stuff I ordered with the tickets!

Reaction score
The next round of Celebration store exclusives are available to view. Ticket holder access begins 11/13 at 12pm ET while everyone can access on 11/20 at 12pm ET.

SW Celebration Twitter link:

Store page:

Reaction score
Hi, it looks like they are selling the MF punchbowl tiki set. If anyone who has access to buy these could get one for me, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Please let me know and I will paypal you the money immediately, including a little extra.

Reaction score
Hallmark exclusives are available now.

Ahsoka Ornament and K-2SO Itty Bitty w/sound. The Child PXL8 pin available too.

Reaction score
On looking at the offers of goodies, I wonder if I could've carried all of the things I want and stand in a looong line to pay for them! I wonder if the VIP fans will be at it to buy up this stuff? hope there will be enough to go around for everyone!

Reaction score
Sending out a plea to anyone who is able to purchase con merchandise today - I would love to get one of the Millennium Falcon Geeky Tiki Punchbowl sets, but I'm guessing they'll be gone by next Friday. Willing to pay $150 + shipping ($30 over cost). If possible, I'd prefer to have it shipped directly to me to save on double shipping cost and potential damage. Will pay via paypal immediately.

Edited to update - A great member on here was able to help me get one!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on some of the pre-order merch from last year. The pins from this year are probably my favorites, since the Pin Trading Program started. I'm also really digging the key art design for the badges and shirts.

Reaction score
Got my Ahsoka Hallmark ornament today, but the K-2SO Itty Bitty wasn't in the box, despite Hallmark saying it was shipped. At least K-2SO is still in stock and can be shipped. If it was the other way around, I would've been so angry, since Ahsoka sold out already.

BTW, big fan of the 2-pack Ahsoka ornament. It looks amazing.

Reaction score
Finally got my original pre-order merchandise.

Do you mean the items that were pre-orderable with the tickets? Or items from the online Celebration store?

I haven't received any info regarding my pre-ordered items from when I purchased tickets.

Reaction score
I didnt even know all the celebration store stuff was going on sale. Originally they only had some of the 40th anniversary stuff and I figured they'd save the rest for next time. Anyways, I managed to get the Mando tiki mug, chinese ESB t-shirt, bespin mug, and ig-11 water bottle. I didn't see anything super cool like the lando shirt from chicago.

Reaction score
Just got my shipment info for all the stuff I bought when I bought a ticket. (Shirts, pins, posters, patch, bonus Stormtrooper pin). The show program will be available for pickup at the next Celebration (Anaheim 2020 didn't get one printed).

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten any of their orders from the SWC Shop? I ordered a pin and one of the SHAG ABC pillows, but haven't heard anything in well over 2 months.