Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Reaction score
I don't think ReedPOP knows what's going on. Those Celebration Anaheim early bird pins were supposed to go up today and it's almost 6pm EST and nothing. Messaged them and sent an e-mail. No response and nothing anywhere. Is today not August 14? LOL

Reaction score
I got the e-mail at 12:45pm and got a few sets. One for me, one for my cousin. He got me on this one.

Reaction score
I'm really on the fence about the early bird pin/T-shirt Combo exclusive. Not really a pin fan and most likely wouldn't get all of those pins. Thus, what's the point of having an incomplete set. Although they look interesting, this is hardly a must buy right now. Maybe I'll change my mind later today if they are still available.

Reaction score
Do any pin collectors think that these will be in demand? I mean, more than $45 for the early bird set? That's A LOT of money for pins and t-shirt. Sheesh.

Reaction score
I had mentioned this in earlier post.
Those pins are not appealing to me.
Personally, I don't want them. I kinda
knew something had to happen since so
many attendee's bought their tix/pass last year.
But there will be a ton of people that will try and
collect the entire set. More power to em'!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still on the fence about the pin program. I'm sure people will go nuts over it. However, I don't want to fret about acquiring certain characters at the convention.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still on the fence about the pin program. I'm sure people will go nuts over it. However, I don't want to fret about acquiring certain characters at the convention.
I guess that's why they call it pin trading. Trade a pin you have extra for a pin you need. Win Win.

Reaction score
Pins are Disney's big thing. Been around for so long with them. It drove me nuts in Orlando !

Reaction score
I'm going to try to get all the Leia pins, I'll probably trade off others in the sets I buy to pick up the ones I want. I bought the first set, but I'm going to wait to see what is included in the other sets before I buy them.

Since they start shipping in a couple of months, maybe we need a separate thread for early pin trading? :) If there is a Rebelscum meet up, there could be a swag trade set up then too :hmm:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to try to get all the Leia pins, I'll probably trade off others in the sets I buy to pick up the ones I want. I bought the first set, but I'm going to wait to see what is included in the other sets before I buy them.

Since they start shipping in a couple of months, maybe we need a separate thread for early pin trading? :) If there is a Rebelscum meet up, there could be a swag trade set up then too :hmm:
I went in with some friends to help them get the early bird set.

I only really want a Hammerhead and TIE Pilot, so if they come up, please consider me :)

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the Luke X-Wing pin if anyone has one to part with. Thanks

Reaction score
After some time with comparisons, I have created a list (Text) and (Photo) of 43 of the 45 pins for the set. Two are on my overall list but they haven't been revealed on the website yet.

Reaction score
is anyone already starting to plan what they plan to bring themselves to hand out? :hmm: I've got tons of ideas, but I'll have to see how much I have done. Something easy to transport would be best, at least we have a year and a half to get them together.
Anyone have any hints on what they are planning to do? I had some plans but after paying for some other large C7 trip related expenses I'm scaling my plans back, but still plan to bring something.

MrT

Reaction score
Anyone have any hints on what they are planning to do? I had some plans but after paying for some other large C7 trip related expenses I'm scaling my plans back, but still plan to bring something.
I have already made my giveaway buttons. I have two different designs. I expect a separate thread will be created nearer the event so I will post picks then.

Reaction score
I really hope for a better selection of tshirts for C7. I was disappointed in C5's selection and most sold out very quickly.

Reaction score
Yes it is, but each of us paid for our particular patch piece to be made which wasn't cheap.

I've just added a post about my piece on my collection site which also gives some clues on where to find me the easiest at the convention.
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to be in a C7 multi piece patch set too, maybe if I find you at the con we could do a patch for patch trade? :grin:

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the heads up.

I'm going to be in a C7 multi piece patch set too, maybe if I find you at the con we could do a patch for patch trade? :grin:
I'm certainly not opposed to any patch or other exclusive trading for the patches. :) Has your patch set been shown anywhere yet?

Reaction score
while I'd like a complete set of the patches if possible (which i know would be a pipe dream at best) I'd be okay with just getting the POTF patch as that's my favorite SW logo.

Reaction score
Hoth Pin Set and Shirt are now online. just placed my order. hopefully both this one and the Tatoonie set arrive before CVII. looking forward to see what the last set will be.

I'm going to try and collect them all but I know it's going to be difficult

Reaction score
All I wanted was X-Wing Luke and they went and made it an SDDC exclusive last year. :mad:

Reaction score
First off, I am not trying to be negative and I am super excited about CVII. However, I am getting a bit concerned about the lack of announcements with regard to celebrities, exclusive and autographs. I know the Rebels actors have been announced as attending and I admit, I may have missed something or have my facts wrong (that is why I'm posting/asking). Comparing CVII with CVI. We are about 3 months from CVII. Based on CVI, the following stuff (based on a very quick search of RS) was (at least) already announced:

May 18, 2012 CVI: Ian McDiarmid Will Be There!
May 4, 2012 CVI: Carrie Fisher, Joel Aron Attending
May 24, 2012 CVI: Robot Chicken Creators Appearing
May 15, 2012 CVI: Visual Effects Supervisor Bill George Announced!
May 14, 2012 CVI: Host Your Youngling's Birthday Party
May 13, 2012 CVI: Collector's Showcase
May 12, 2012 CVI: Darth Vader Car On Display
May 12, 2012 CVI: Special Guest Tom Spina
May 8, 2012 CVI: First Exclusive Revealed
May 4, 2012 CVI: Fan Tables
May 4, 2012 CVI: The Family Room To Return
May 4, 2012 CVI: Details On The "Boba Fett Spotlight"
May 3, 2012 TCW Marathon, E-Cards, Deals, CVI News & More!

I haven't heard much rumbling at all. I honestly don't even see where Official Pix has been confirmed (on the CVII website) for the show? Have I missed something?

Reaction score
I agree, was hoping for a few more announcements by now, with the convention being only about 3 months out. Im not worried about it being a great time though, as a big part of what makes Celebration a memorable experience are all the awesome fans that turn out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I missed the Hoth pin set. Did anyone happen to order an extra set? It does not matter what size shirt or even if it includes a shirt. Please PM me if you would like to sell your extra set.

Reaction score
I missed the Hoth pin set. Did anyone happen to order an extra set? It does not matter what size shirt or even if it includes a shirt. Please PM me if you would like to sell your extra set.
Strange. I just logged into Reedpop, the Hoth set is still available for purchase. Did you mean the Tatooine set?