Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Reaction score
I have extra pins for trading if anyone is looking. I have the early bird sets (except the Tuskan Raider) as well as the Anakin Pin, Han in Carbonite and the SDCC Luke X-wing pin.

I'm looking for Star Tots from CVII or some of the exclusive patches.

Reaction score
Such a shame, really. I miss the days when they actually put some effort into the badge sets. Wasn't it Celebration III that had a custom wood box? Good stuff....

Reaction score
Exactly. That's my favorite badge set. A quality presentation. This and last Celebration it was a phoned in effort with how the badges were sold. I would have bought this badge set but it was sold out by the time I got to the checkout.

Reaction score
Such a shame, really. I miss the days when they actually put some effort into the badge sets. Wasn't it Celebration III that had a custom wood box? Good stuff....
I am so mad. I just got mine as well. Rubber-banded in a bubble-mailer. This was my second Celebration (my first was C3). I bought the wood box badges back then and loved it. It is such a nice presentation that I made it a point to get another badge set this time around. So for Celebration Anaheim, I specifically asked if they came in a quality presentation box and the guy said "yes they do". So they show up rubber-banded? Are you kidding me? These are going back. ReedPOP can go die.

Reaction score
I am so mad. I just got mine as well. Rubber-banded in a bubble-mailer. This was my second Celebration (my first was C3). I bought the wood box badges back then and loved it. It is such a nice presentation that I made it a point to get another badge set this time around. So for Celebration Anaheim, I specifically asked if they came in a quality presentation box and the guy said "yes they do". So they show up rubber-banded? Are you kidding me? These are going back. ReedPOP can go die.
▲▲ LOL I guess you never saw the sets after C3 and how they degenerated to the plastic band last year, C5 they came in a plastic cd box they did not fit right in. C6 they had bubble wrap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
▲▲ LOL I guess you never saw the sets after C3 and how they degenerated to the plastic band last year, C5 they came in a plastic cd box they did not fit right in. C6 they had bubble wrap.
HAHA wow, I wonder what's in store for the next Celebration? Maybe they'll soak 'em in some dirty hot dog water so they'll smell funny upon arrival!

Reaction score
How much were they?

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in selling or trading any of the cards or card sets from Topps at Celebration, let me know. I have patches, pins, buttons, etc.

Reaction score
Longshot, but here it goes.
I'm looking for the badge set, I have the complete set of the bounty hunters patch set to include the Darth Vader volunteer patch and an R2KT Hot Wheels to trade.

Reaction score
Anybody have a medium Rebels Crew Jacket that they would be willing to trade for a large? I was only able to get the large at the store, but would have really preferred a medium.