Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Reaction score
I just saw the three C Lee 4x5 magnets on eBay. Now that I got confirmation they exist I really want them, just not sure of their price. Also, is the comment above to mean the SWCA magnet is long gone or the C Lee magnets? I'm gonna try the line today.
I didn't even attempt the line today...insane!! I'm going to make one last attempt tomorrow, first thing. I actually found the answer to my question on the price, as I found the full price guide on the RS.com...Rebelscum.com: Celebration Anaheim Survival Guide. Gonna be a bummer to wait in that long line only to find they don't have them anymore. Fingers-crossed.

Reaction score
Per the C. Lee posters.... I would be ticked if I still owned the original set. LIMITED set mind you. And here they are available to the masses.
I love my framed set of these. At first it didn't bug me at all if they were "limited" or not, but then began to after I read your post. Plus, he's added a new element to each poster to differentiate it from the original release (aside from the SWCA logo). Thing is, I like the additions he made and wish mine had them too. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The salacious crumb clock is my favorite thing in the store. Like the classic Felix the cat clocks, the eyes and tail both move back and forth. It's going to go great in my toy room.

(I got lucky and was only in line for 1.5-2hrs on Friday)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got the Sock Wookie for my daughter no problem, but Funko sold out of the Boba Fett Shogun before I even saw it. then I found it at a vendor asking $350 and I just laughed and walked away.
How much are the Greedo things from Funko? There is a vendor right next to them asking $140, I'm assuming the hundreds they still had in their own booth are way less.

I've turned away as soon as I see someone selling an exclusive from this convention.

Reaction score
How much are the Greedo things from Funko? There is a vendor right next to them asking $140, I'm assuming the huiidreds they still had in their own booth are way less.

I've turned away as soon as I see someone selling an exclusive from this convention.
The Greedo sells for $80, which you could still get at 1:00 or 2:00 when there was no line, i would like to get the Hikari Boba Fett, but I ain't paying $200 to one of those vendors that is jacking the price up!

Reaction score
If anyone could pick me up the salacious crumb clock I would appreciate it. Let me know! The eBay listings over $100 are insane

Reaction score
That's a bargain price if that dude waited in line.

it just boggles my mind of the attendance increase from c6 to Anaheim. It's crazy busy and feels more packed than the Orlando shows.

I remember everything was in the store all the time, and you could just walk in at the last show

on preview night, it was long *** lines too, my cashier said she was trained 30 min before the store opened and her first sale was the first time she rang someone up

we could complain, but they wouldn't listen. Too many popular booths with lines you spend all day in near each other

i wish I could just preorder everything lol

Reaction score
Anyone see a hot toys Space Trooper exclusive? People on Facebook said it was supposed to be there, but I just read the confusing press release to mean that they're just taking preorders.

Reaction score
Anyone see a hot toys Space Trooper exclusive? People on Facebook said it was supposed to be there, but I just read the confusing press release to mean that they're just taking preorders.
Prototype display only- presale online at SSC
Yeah... Sideshow was really disappointing... An 'exclusive' that really isn't an exclusive because it's available to everyone and they had nothing on the floor for sale. You'd have to think that this was a huge missed cash cow for them. EFX was selling so many stormtrooper helmets you would have thought they were giving them away for free.

Reaction score
Anyone at the celebration have an extra force awakens men's large shirt for sale or trade?

Reaction score
If anyone could pick me up the salacious crumb clock I would appreciate it. Let me know! The eBay listings over $100 are insane
Why insane? A limited, exclusive item. Name of the game.

With that said... I have an extra. $99 shipped.

:)

Reaction score
May I shoulda grabbed one of those clocks justo sell. I am so disappointed to miss that Shogun Fett. I seriously can't afford those aftermarket prices.

Last edited:
Reaction score
May I shoulda grabbed one of those clocks justo sell. I am so disappointed to miss that Shogun Fett. I seriously can't afford those aftermarket prices.
Hopefully everyone realizes today's prices will ONLY last for the truly popular, low supply items. You'd be crazy to buy a star tot or pack of Topps cards today on Ebay. They WILL drop in price. I waited a few years and finally got my box of Admiral Ackbar Cereal to go along the ones I got at Celebration V.

The HIGHLY sought after coins/medallions from Celebration IV are only $24 shipped. They were easily triple that during/right after the show.

I'd guess half of the exclusives go to either poeple wanting to help pay for their trip with the sale, or truly wretched hive of scum and villainy that are the vendors who are inexplicably allowed every Farking year to line up first at the big exclusive suppliers, so they can triple the price and hang the items in their spot before the doors even open.

Jason

Reaction score
I loved those super shogun figures, they were so awesome just couldn't get over the price tag. Anyway I still need a CVII logo magnet if anybody has an extra. I saw only 1 on eBay for $35 which sucks.

Reaction score
Got my hallmark exclusive ornaments first thing in the morning. Passed on the Lego convention exclusive.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have to trade/sell:
1. IG-88 Collectors Club Patch
2. Matt Busch Signed Vader Poster
3. 501st Boba Fett Poster
4. SDCC Luke X-wing Pilot Pin
5. Ugnaught Star Tot

Looking to buy or trade for:
1. Star Tots: Boba Fett, Bossk, 4-LOM, Zuckuss
2. IG-88 Pin
3. Free Boba Fett Pin by Tom Berges
4. Become a Bounty Hunter pin by Ian?
5. DCSWCC Bossk Cigarette Card
6. Super Shogun Boba Fett

Thank you in advance,
MTFBWY,
Ross

Reaction score
I made one attempt to get the Hallmark exclusive ornament. After standing in line for 30 minutes and really not moving/being very far from their booth in my place on line I just gave up.

Reaction score
I couldn't even get near Hallmark. I spent hours in line for the Celebration store twice. First to get in, and then to check out. It wasn't until after at least an hour that my wife thought to ask somebody and I was pulled out of line and redirected to the Medical Badge line (which had no one).

i made my youngest daughter happy with the Sock Wookie, and my boy loved his figure poster and Darth Maul plush. I'm hoping the craziness dies down and I can find the Halmark SW minnies and Funko Shogun Fett come down to something more reasonable.

Reaction score
Hi. Just got back from CVII. I have the following Star Tots for trade/sale:

IG-88
4-LOM

Looking for:
AT-AT Driver

Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone ought to start a trading thread for the schwag that got brought back from Anaheim. The patch and pin trading was crazy there.

I'm looking for the Bounty Hunter 6 piece patch set. I've got Bossk, looking for all others.

Have plenty of schwag to trade and cash to purchase:

- Galactic and Rebel Soccer Patches
- Java the Hutt patch
- Comic-Con Yoda Santa Cruz Tech Deck Mini-skateboard
- Jedi Temple Archives wedge for the CVII fan patch
- All kinds of buttons
- Del Rey pins for Heir to the Jedi, A New Dawn, Lords of the Sith, and Aftermath books
- Archive Party patch
- Star Wars Vinylmation C-3PO Eachez (sold out)

Reaction score
Hi,

I picked up an extra Hallmark ornament for any scummers that might not have got one. I'm not trying to make any money off it, so $40 and the shipping unless you are around Chico, CA and we could meet up. I would love to trade it for the Han Trash compactor if anyone has one laying around.

Also,

I have a Han on Hoth star tot and a Tie fighter pilot to trade. Looking for Ugnaught and Dengar.

Reaction score
I have an FX-7 star tot from CVII that I would like to trade for any of the following in this order of priority:

From Celebration VI (Orlando)
Princess Leia

From Celebration VII (Anaheim)
Princess Leia Bespin
Luke Skywalker Bespin

For the C6 Princess Leia, I'd be willing to throw in... $10? I don't know what the going rate is for C6 tots. For the Anaheim tots, I'd be looking for a straight-up 1-for-1 trade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got lucky. I have a friend who had a Jedi Knight badge and was able to get for me the GG and Hallmark exclusives easily. I also picked up two of the 4 Lego mini builds. The store didn't thrill me this time, compared to the last Celebration. I got the Rebo plush, Han Committee shirt, and the Javva travel mug. That was it. My friend got the Bossk hoodie and that thing is pretty cool, but I can't wear a hoodie that doesn't zip in the front.

Reaction score
Just shot off an email to ThinkGeek to see if they will be carrying any left over merchandise from the convention. Ended up waiting in line about an hour on Thursday to get into the store and was going to get the clock, program, and the blocks for my 10 month old. Didn't see the huge line to pay, and didn't want to make my wife, five year old, and 10 month old wait any longer. Definitely had CIII flashbacks. CV was so easy!

Reaction score
A friend of mine opened his Crumb clock after he got home and it had no hair, so be cautious of buying one sealed. It could be the only one like that, but you never know.

Reaction score
A hairless Crumb. The horror!

Plus I would be pissed if that happened to me considering the wait to buy it.

I do kick myself for not buying the cool Leia Surfing T-Shirt. If anyone has one in large drop me a line. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looking for the program book from the celebration store , wasnt able to get one cause worked in the autograph hall.

Reaction score
I contacted reed pop and they said all the merch sold out and none would be added to their online store.... :(

Reaction score
First thing I did when I got to the main hall was head straight over to the Celebration store. Items were selling quick. Getting in was no issue. I was able to grab the first group of pins and lanyard they offered along with all the patches, Crumb clock, Bossk sweatshirt and SWCA pin. The one shirt I wanted was the Force Awakens shirt but every time they brought more out people acted like piranhas in a feeding frenzy. The wait to purchase the items I did manage to get was just plain ridiculous. Over a 2 hour wait. By the time I got done there I headed to the Hot Wheels booth to get an R2-KT car but that line was too long and I heard they were close to selling out for 1st day quotas so I decided to just start checking out vendors for vintage goodies. I did get to purchase the Koto droids 2pk exclusive which was a must to get and art work from Cat Staggs

Reaction score
There are going to be so many TFA shirts in the next few months that those who were behaving like rabid zombies are going to be as sad/angry as Anakin was laying on the lava river bank.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i am still getting back into the collecting and forum scene after an absence. i blame work and watching ohio state football for that but the movie and celebration being close to home lit the fire again.

just an fyi. i went on sunday and at around noon the store was very easy to get into. they were still controlling who could get in which was weird because there was no one in the store and the checkout had minimal line as well.

what was left:
1) a ton of sock chewies
2) a good amount of rebo plush
3) a good amount of "gonk if you like star wars shirts"
4) the compression stormtrooper shirts
5) some scout trooper sweatshirts
6) a fair amount of bossk sweatshirts
7) the crumb clock
8) the death star dice i think for cars
9) star wars sushi sets
10) the three cartoon movie prints. which were pretty small in size and 30 dollars each. some people were taking them as if they were free and they had to put workers there who had to tell them "they are not giveaways they are for sale"
11) star wars sandals

i dont remember what else but those were there for sure because it was my only foray into that place. just for fun i asked one of the store people if they had any pins to sell still. he looked at me as if i had asked him if they carried real lightsabers and blasters in the store.

i don't know what happened the next four hours after i left but it would not "shock" me if most stuff did get bought out by people either waiting to go after the line were done or wanted to make some extra money.

sorry i just read through this thread. i picked up the sock-wook and the rebo for my 3 yo boys and would have been willing to do the same for others. i did this for some people at comic con and i personally dont like picking up stuff for others unless i know they are not buying it face from me to flip for them. but for the plush i tell strangers that i will be cutting off the logo tags since they told me its for their kids. for some magical reason some of those people dont want it anymore for their "kids". those that say its fine i send it mint condition because they passed the anti-scalper test.

the funko booth looked like it has been looted. there were a significant amount of greedos and black troopers still late sunday morning if that helps to know. i am not sure how it would help at this point other than curiosity. there was still a pretty good line at hot wheels for r2kt when i left. and the line for hallmark was still crazy when i left. and people were leaving the lego building area saying it was worth the one hour wait to build i think a mini falcon on sunday. i dont know enough about what was going on there.

just my quick report.