Celebration Anaheim: Exclusives

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It will likely be some time before we actually see any announcements for this particular category, but we know it's coming. What sort of exclusives would you like to see?

Reaction score
is anyone already starting to plan what they plan to bring themselves to hand out? :hmm: I've got tons of ideas, but I'll have to see how much I have done. Something easy to transport would be best, at least we have a year and a half to get them together.

Reaction score
Looking forward to some awesome artwork! I also look forward to getting some of my first SW VII collectibles.

Reaction score
I want a large, plush, talking Jawa on the order of the talking Taun Taun from CEII.

Reaction score
is anyone already starting to plan what they plan to bring themselves to hand out? :hmm: I've got tons of ideas, but I'll have to see how much I have done. Something easy to transport would be best, at least we have a year and a half to get them together.
Seeing the cool buttons a lot of the vintage people handed out makes me want to do some buttons. I also want to do a patch or two. Im going to have to get an artist to do a mock up for me. I thought it was fun searching out people for em. I only got a couple but wish I has got more. 600 plus days!! Not enough time!!

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to exclusive artwork. That's been something I've never considered before, but have a huge interest in now.
It is a dangerous slope! At CV I got 3, then CVI I got 10+! For CE2 Ive got 5-6. I hope they let you do it like CVI, preordering a month or 2 before. It was so easy to just walk up and pick up the print, unlike the mess that was CV.

Reaction score
It is a dangerous slope! At CV I got 3, then CVI I got 10+! For CE2 Ive got 5-6. I hope they let you do it like CVI, preordering a month or 2 before. It was so easy to just walk up and pick up the print, unlike the mess that was CV.
Pre-ordering would be so much more stress free than having to send out probe droids to scan for what I want and waiting in lines.

Reaction score
i really hope the gentle giant 12" retro is better than the Lando. they better not drop the ball on this one! haha

Reaction score
Seeing the cool buttons a lot of the vintage people handed out makes me want to do some buttons. I also want to do a patch or two. Im going to have to get an artist to do a mock up for me. I thought it was fun searching out people for em. I only got a couple but wish I has got more. 600 plus days!! Not enough time!!
Same here, but I think me and my brother are going to join forces for a medallion giveaway -

I'm keeping the idea under wraps for now, but will be sure to post if we roll with the idea

Reaction score
I collect Hasbro figures, so no doubt I'll snag whatever Episode VII exclusive they bring.
Aside from that, one of the most fun parts of any con is exploring and taking home something you never even knew you wanted!

Reaction score
@ CVI I suggested to Hasbro maybe do an exclusive vintage style carded Yakface for CVII and they liked that idea. not holding my breath but maybe they will do it.

Reaction score
It will likely be some time before we actually see any announcements for this particular category, but we know it's coming. What sort of exclusives would you like to see?

Hey Chris - it'd be awesome if we had some Rebelscum badges with our screen names on them like the ones at CVI. ;-) I missed the deadline for getting our names on mine and my son's by 12 hours last time but we did get some blank ones that were still AWESOME! Any chance we might see those again?

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Chris - it'd be awesome if we had some Rebelscum badges with our screen names on them like the ones at CVI. ;-) I missed the deadline for getting our names on mine and my son's by 12 hours last time but we did get some blank ones that were still AWESOME! Any chance we might see those again?
Oh, I'm sure we'll be doing those again. B)

Reaction score
Hopefully hasbro will create something great for us star wars fans and not for comic fans at SDCC.
That makes zero sense - there were probably more Star Wars fans who attended Comic-con than the total attendance of CVI and CE2 combined...

Last edited:
Reaction score
That makes zero sense - there were probably more Star Wars fans who attended Comic-con than the total attendance of CVI and CE2 combined...
probably just due to sheer scale of the cons. but more people completely obsessed with star wars at C6 and CE2 lol.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if darthalvin was saying that Hasbro shouldn't make a SW exclusive for SDCC at all, or if they should just make a SW exclusive for Anaheim that isn't available at SDCC too. If it's the latter, I agree with him.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know if darthalvin was saying that Hasbro shouldn't make a SW exclusive for SDCC at all, or if they should just make a SW exclusive for Anaheim that isn't available at SDCC too. If it's the latter, I agree with him.
I agree with the latter also. I believe it started at CV that Hasbro stopped creating a separate 'exclusive'.

Reaction score
I agree with the latter also. I believe it started at CV that Hasbro stopped creating a separate 'exclusive'.
The VOTC 4LOM and Zuckuss 2-Pack was a shared exclusive, but wasn't the Camie and Fixer 2-pack exclusive to CV?

Reaction score
I just hope Hasbro has an exclusive at all. They didn't bring anything to c6, did they?

I assume with the hype lead-up to episode VII, Hasbro will be pushing as much product as they can, though.

Reaction score
GG bustS, some amazing artwoks, Sideshow booth (it would be exclusive for me as I never be able to see them), the return of the Celebration Coins, some pretty cool stuff from E VII and of course new guests from all 7 movies. I would also love a Salacious Crumb Talking plush ^^

Reaction score
I would like to see the 3D D-Tech that Disney has to make Figures using a persons head scan. I believe they had it at CVI.
It would also be nice to see more star tots with PT or the EPVII movie

Reaction score
I would like to see the 3D D-Tech that Disney has to make Figures using a persons head scan. I believe they had it at CVI.
It would also be nice to see more star tots with PT or the EPVII movie
Disney is doing this again this year are Star Wars Weekends. You still have the option for the D-Tech of yourself in Carbonite or as a Trooper, but now this year you have the choice for a Rebel Pilot or an Alderan Princess. You also have the option for a 16" figure. SO I can only imagine that Disney would offer this at CVII, maybe even with another figure option!

Reaction score
Off Topic alittle, Didnt want to try and post in the Celebration 6 forums. Does anyone have a Celebration 6 Store exclusive lanyard for sale? I know they are alittle hard to come by, but if anyone has one they want to offload, please let me know

Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
Disney is doing this again this year are Star Wars Weekends. You still have the option for the D-Tech of yourself in Carbonite or as a Trooper, but now this year you have the choice for a Rebel Pilot or an Alderan Princess. You also have the option for a 16" figure. SO I can only imagine that Disney would offer this at CVII, maybe even with another figure option!
Turn around time for the D-tech seems to be much better this year... I had mine done at SWW on 5-16 this year and got the email on 5-27 that it was shipped should have it by Friday...

Reaction score
Kinda sucks for us people who bought the tickets at the start... but oh well. That's how exclusives work now
I'm an avid pin collector. Exclusive Disney stuff only.
At CV, purchased Star Wars 30th Anniversary Empire Strikes Back
lanyard with pins. Seven of those pins could be purchased but
there was one exclusive pin that made the set unique. And the
special SW Event at Disney Hollywood Studios also had exclusive
only pins. As long as SW has a connection with Disney, there will be
quality pins for collecting.
I do expect Anaheim Disneyland to follow suit.
In terms of the pins being offered for ticket purchase, I begin to
wonder if ticket sales were not as brisk as expected, so why not
offer something to fans that will get more sales.
Since the August announcement of CVII, those powers that be are
committed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, it does suck for those of us who already ordered badges and will end up having to shell out or hopefully just a simple trade to get this pin and 44 others... wait, 44 otherso-o

To quote C-3PO "Oh Dear"

Reaction score
If anyone wants to part with the Celebration Anaheim Luke X-wing pin, drop me a PM. Thanks