Celebration Anaheim: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fans are always looking for something more to do after the show closes each day. Use this section to discuss forum member meet ups, dinners, swap meets, outings, etc.

Reaction score
Going to try to do the Disney event that Thursday night, if I manage to get tickets.

Reaction score
SWAG CREW is having the SWAG N BOWL Charity Event for Treasurechest.org. We rented out a whole bowling alley, have food, and lots of raffle items for charity, and exclusive swag only available at the event :D ~130 tickets remain. https://swagnbowl2020.eventbrite.com

Attachments

• SnB FB Party Cover.jpg
    SnB FB Party Cover.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
Not having the top ride active really puts a damper on the whole event. I understand maintenance is needed, but a bit more thought by Disney could've made this ride possible for the first hour or so.

Reaction score
Not having the top ride active really puts a damper on the whole event. I understand maintenance is needed, but a bit more thought by Disney could've made this ride possible for the first hour or so.

Yeah, I'm going to skip Nite and do GE on Monday now.

Reaction score
I got an actual order confirmation email. I also chose to have the ticket mailed to me. I'm old school, should have it by early March.

Reaction score
I got another e-mail stating "We were unable to process a portion of your order". :(

Reaction score
Just got off the phone. If you didn't get an actual confirmation number, you didn't get a ticket. She said she couldn't look anything up without a confirmation number. Needing one ticket, if someone has one available.

Reaction score
Never would I expect Disney to have ordering issues with their website/app, but it did happen. Totally unreal. Sorry for those shutout. My guess is that the majority of tickets sold the previous day by the Disneyland Annual passholders.

I've read the app was an issue for purchasing, but I did the website on desktop. Didn't use my mobile phone browser. I got one and am surprised by that, for some reason.

And now tickets are sold out. Use that money you didn't spend on this on Celebration items instead.

Edit: If you are wondering, my email confirmation came at 2:39am CT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG! Crisis appears to be adverted. The rep that answered didn't even hesitate. Asked for my CC number to look up the order and then had me confirm all my info. She found the order and confirmed the tickets are secured. Gave me a LONG confirmation number. She mentioned that there was too much pixie dust in the servers in the morning and the error e-mails shouldn't have gone out. I should be seeing the tickets within 24 hours. Won't be completely calm until I see them BUT I have hope now. Make sure to call them!

Reaction score
OMG! Crisis appears to be adverted. The rep that answered didn't even hesitate. Asked for my CC number to look up the order and then had me confirm all my info. She found the order and confirmed the tickets are secured. Gave me a LONG confirmation number. She mentioned that there was too much pixie dust in the servers in the morning and the error e-mails shouldn't have gone out. I should be seeing the tickets within 24 hours. Won't be completely calm until I see them BUT I have hope now. Make sure to call them!
We just got told error emails were correct and it was sold out quickly. We tried at 4AM central.

Reaction score
I had a ticket selected and then their site went down !!! Called and by the time I got someone to answer they said ALL GONE !!! Oh well I'm a DVC member and we own at the Grand California Hotel , we'll be there for 4 days before the Celebration and we are leaving 5 days after. I'll go during that time to SW Galaxies Edge. I was at the one in Disneyworld last August for a 4 hour preview and also was there in November. IT IS FANTASTIC !!!!!
Disney really did a GREAT JOB on this area and the rides !!!! It is A MUST DO SINCE YOU'LL BE RIGHT THERE !!!!!!!

Reaction score
I hope they do the lottery system again for ALL of the top panels, shows, AND EXCLUSIVES !!!! It seems to be the only fair way and at least you are not waiting on line for 8 hours to find out that some of the items have been SOLD OUT !!!!!

Reaction score
We just got told error emails were correct and it was sold out quickly. We tried at 4AM central.

Bah! So many different answers. Did you actually see a charge on your CC? Mine shows a charge (still temp for now).

Reaction score
I hope they do the lottery system again for ALL of the top panels, shows, AND EXCLUSIVES !!!! It seems to be the only fair way and at least you are not waiting on line for 8 hours to find out that some of the items have been SOLD OUT !!!!!
Yes, it was much better.

Reaction score
We have a temp charge from shop Disney.

My charge finally went from temp to an actual charge.

I see that as good news. I called back a few minutes ago (less than a 10 min wait) and talked to another rep. I gave her the long confirmation number I had received. She put me on hold to go talk to her supervisor. Supervisor is supposed to send me the confirmation e-mail before the end of the day today and the rep even gave me another, shorter confirmation number. She said that is the actual order number. So I'm getting closer to being 100% sure I got the tickets.

Reaction score
We just got an e-mail to callback Disney, they said the system had an issue it took some time to sort out, BUT they had tickets for us, we paid, and they should be in the mail. We got the confirmation number.
We had a 40 minute wait, worth it.
I like this answer better!! :)
I hope others that wanted tickets, get the same notification.

As was mentioned earlier, we were warned that ROTR won’t be running.

Reaction score
I got my SW Night ticket. I will also attend the 501st bash and find my ways to all the various hotel parties!

Reaction score
Got my tickets at well, phew! What an ordeal.
I haven't been able to add them to the app though. After the app scan the barcode, it says the number isn't valid.

Reaction score
We got our tickets today too. Glad to have that behind me.

Reaction score
Finally got my refund confirmation for my Star Wars Nite ticket. I chose to get a physical ticket, so I ended up losing the $5 I spent on shipping. At least the ticket amount was given back.

Reaction score
Should be at Disneyland today. Really wish I was there getting more pumped for Celebration.

Sadly, the world is messed up and other priorities have emerged.

Reaction score
All you have to do is look across the street towards the convention center imagine it's going on! Or better yet, go over to the convention center, hotels included and have a "pretend" Cele. (it could cause you to cry though, better yet, have a picture taken of you in a costume in front of the "clamshell".(arena)