Celebration Anaheim: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Reaction score
I have two 1-Day Disneyland Park Hopper passes (discounted price through Celebration = $142 each) that I am looking to sell for $100 each.

I am flying in Sunday night April 12 and can meet up to exchange the tickets for cash Sunday night or Monday morning if you're there. Alternately you could send the money via PayPal and I can e-mail you the ticket attachment and you can print them yourself. I've been a forum member for almost 15 years and I'm sure some of the other longtime members can vouch for my trustworthiness.

My g/f and I were planning to go for a day before the convention, but she can't fly out until Wednesday now, so we're only going to be able to go in the evening, and only to DL. I'd like to recoup some of my expense, which I'll put towards two of the cheaper 1-Park Twilight Tickets.

There's nothing on the tickets that indicates you have to show ID, so there should be no problem with someone else using them. Please let me know if you're interested.

**SOLD**

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I decided to whip up a list of parties, if anyone wants to let me know if I missed something feel free.

Wednesday 4/15
Rebelforce Radio Party - Sheraton Park Hotel

Thursday 4/16
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hilton Anaheim

Friday 4/17
501st Celebration Bash - Anaheim Marriott

Saturday 4/18
Rebel Legion Charity Dinner - Clarion Hotel

Sunday
????
Is that Thursday night Archive party invite only?

Reaction score
Is there any information on when and where the room sales and swap meet are going to be this year?

Reaction score
Is there any information on when and where the room sales and swap meet are going to be this year?
They're at the Hilton on Fri night about 9pm. Look for people carrying boxes or back packs mulling around the lobby area. It will most likely be in a upper hallway or vacant ballroom area without hotel traffic. They originally started in guest rooms but grew so much and it was just easier to have everyone in one place. There will collectors there from all over the US and abroad so it's a great time to meet fellow collectors, have a drink and talk shop. All are welcome and I hope this info helped!

James

Reaction score
They're at the Hilton on Fri night about 9pm. Look for people carrying boxes or back packs mulling around the lobby area. It will most likely be in a upper hallway or vacant ballroom area without hotel traffic. They originally started in guest rooms but grew so much and it was just easier to have everyone in one place. There will collectors there from all over the US and abroad so it's a great time to meet fellow collectors, have a drink and talk shop. All are welcome and I hope this info helped!

James
This sounds fun. I have no after party's to goto so this might be what I am going to do

Reaction score
Maybe next Wednesday, google directions to/from the convention center and your destination at the times you would be traveling. That might give you a good idea of what you're up against.
So I did what you suggested. I'll post the times and maybe someone else can benefit. I started taking the times on Tuesday, March 31st.

Anaheim to San Diego (2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA)

7:15am - 1:57 (Tuesday)
8:04am - 1:56 (Tuesday)

6:14am - 1:50 (Wednesday)
7:00am - 1:59 (Wednesday)
8:03am - 1:54 (Wednesday)

6:12am - 1:47 (Thursday)
6:58am - 1:57 (Thursday)
8:01am - 1:51 (Thursday)

6:18am - 1:53 (Monday)
7:00am - 1:54 (Monday)
8:07am - 1:46 (Monday)

6:11am - 1:50 (Tuesday)
7:00am - 1:56 (Tuesday)
8:00am - 1:50 (Tuesday)

6:32am - 1:53 (Wednesday)
7:01am - 1:57 (Wednesday)
8:00am - 1:52 (Wednesday)

6:15am - 1:47 (Thursday)
7:00am - 1:54 (Thursday)
8:00am - 1:46 (Thursday)

Anaheim - WB Studio (3400 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA)

7:20am - 1:09 (Tuesday)
8:05am - 1:02 (Tuesday)

6:14am - 1:11 (Wednesday)
7:01am - 1:15 (Wednesday)
8:04am - 1:14 (Wednesday)

6:12am - 1:07 (Thursday)
6:58am - 1:12 (Thursday)
8:01am - 1:07 (Thursday)

6:18am - 1:08 (Monday)
7:01am - 1:13 (Monday)
8:07am - 1:06 (Monday)

6:11am - 1:07 (Tuesday)
7:00am - 1:15 (Tuesday)
8:00am - 1:13 (Tuesday)

6:32am - 1:12 (Wednesday)
7:01am - 1:11 (Wednesday)
8:00am - 1:12 (Wednesday)

6:15am - 1:09 (Thursday)
7:00am - 1:15 (Thursday)
8:00am - 1:18 (Thursday)

Reaction score
Updated list

Wednesday 4/15
Rebelforce Radio Party - Sheraton Park Hotel - SOLD OUT

Thursday 4/16
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hilton Anaheim - SOLD OUT

Friday 4/17
501st Celebration Bash - Anaheim Marriott - SOLD OUT
Collectors Room Sales - Hilton Anaheim

Saturday 4/18
Rebel Legion Charity Dinner - Clarion Hotel - SOLD OUT
The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Anaheim
Club Cosplay - House of Blues

Sunday
????

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Rebel legion Saturday event is sold out too, same as the RL/501 event Thursday is sold out

Reaction score
There is a bunch of after hour dinners at local restaurants planned for various clubs, but they are member only so I doubt anyone cares about when they are

Reaction score
They're at the Hilton on Fri night about 11pm-2am. Look for people carrying boxes or back packs mulling around the lobby area. It will most likely be in a upper hallway or vacant ballroom area without hotel traffic. They originally started in guest rooms but grew so much and it was just easier to have everyone in one place. There will be collectors there from all over the US and abroad so it's a great time to meet fellow collectors, have a drink and talk shop. All are welcome and I hope this info helped!

James

***EDIT**** Also Collector Swap Meet inside the convention at Collecting Track area on Sat 7-9pm. Different items will be at each so plan on attending both if you can!B)

James

Michael_Ritter

Reaction score
If anyone is going to be around Monday after the con and wants to join a bunch of us at the Angels game, send me a PM as I have a few tickets left. It is their Star Wars Night promotion and each ticket comes with a Jedi Rally Monkey. Tickets are only $17 a piece. Should be fun!

Mike

Reaction score
Updated list

Wednesday 4/15
Rebelforce Radio Party - Sheraton Park Hotel - SOLD OUT

Thursday 4/16
Star Wars Collector's Archive Bash - Hilton Anaheim - SOLD OUT

Friday 4/17
501st Celebration Bash - Anaheim Marriott - SOLD OUT
Collectors Room Sales - Hilton Anaheim

Saturday 4/18
Rebel Legion Charity Dinner - Clarion Hotel - SOLD OUT
The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour - Hilton Anaheim
Club Cosplay - House of Blues

Sunday
????
I'm going to the 501st party on Friday night at the Marriot but I'm curious if anyone has information on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour at the Hilton Anaheim (that's the hotel I'm staying at)

Reaction score
I'm going to the 501st party on Friday night at the Marriot but I'm curious if anyone has information on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour at the Hilton Anaheim (that's the hotel I'm staying at)
Here you go on the Old Republic Community Cantina Tour:

We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Saturday, April 18th, in Anaheim for Star Wars: Celebration!
This is your chance to join the Star Wars: The Old Republic community for a development team presentation as well as complimentary drinks*, food, and giveaways. Every attendee will also be receiving an Anaheim exclusive Prinawe Congregate vehicle code. We will also have a special appearance by the 501st, a green screen area for photos, and more! Space is limited so be sure to come early.
If you’re in the area, make sure to stop by and hang out with us!

• Venue: Hilton Anaheim
  • Date: Saturday, April 18th, 2015
  • Time: 7:00 - 10:00PM PDT
  • Address: 777 West Convention Way
  • Anaheim, CA 92802
Space will be limited, so be sure to arrive early! You can RSVP on Facebook here (Facebook RSVP is not required for and does not guarantee admittance).
We look forward to seeing you there!
* This is an adult event and all attendees must be 18 years or older to participate. Please be prepared to show ID.