Celebration Anaheim: Beforehand, Afterhours & Afterwards

Reaction score
I am a member of the 501st Legion.
Tix are sold to members first, Rebel Legion, Merc.'s etc.
if you know someone who belongs to 501st, they'll be
getting the tix.
What he said and it's just been reconfirmed on the Legion's board.

501st and family/friends get first dibs. Most likely Rebel Legion/Mercs will get next crack at them. If sales seem low, they will open them up to anyone.

Reaction score
What he said and it's just been reconfirmed on the Legion's board.

501st and family/friends get first dibs. Most likely Rebel Legion/Mercs will get next crack at them. If sales seem low, they will open them up to anyone.
ds - you got me man?

Reaction score
9Z, you might want to remove the link. I'm assuming you got this from the 501st forums, correct?

Disney has asked: "Due to the risk of ticket fraud, please do not post the link on a public website."

Reaction score
9Z, you might want to remove the link. I'm assuming you got this from the 501st forums, correct?

Disney has asked: "Due to the risk of ticket fraud, please do not post the link on a public website."
Actually sir, I did not get it from the 501st. Thanks for informing me.

Reaction score
I as well need 2 tickets. I sure hope they don't sell out before I can get some. This was quite the event last time at C6

Dan Fields

Reaction score
I would love to attend this event. Can anyone give me a bit more insight? Thanks

Reaction score
501st Bash tickets are up!

501st Legion Headquarters :: Log in

1,800 tickets will be available.

501st get first dibs. Then Rebel Legion & Mando Mercs. No mention of opening it up to the public.

Oh and if any non-501st members happens to get the link and password: "(We reserve the right to confirm TKID/Membership)".

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is going to be a Dark Side Grotto party like there was in Orlando? Now that was a fun time!

Reaction score
Not-so-much only Celebration related, but wth. I am staying in LAX at least a couple more nights after or before the show (don't know yet). Anyone knows a good place to find SW material (collectibles, comics, etc.)?

Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they were offering discount tickets for Disneyland around the convention. But I cant really find that info anywhere. Did I just dream it or do any of you remember hearing about that?

Reaction score
Jokes aside... read an article today that 70 people have been infected from this outbreak. Disneyland unfortunately is just the "public place" that was the spot where it started. Could have easily happened at a mall, movie theater, Legoland, Universal Studios, etc. Just a good idea to make sure you've been vaccinated. Apparently CA sees up to about 60-cases a year. So while this one is obviously way off the charts... it does happen.

Reaction score
I have been going over Google maps and checking out the restaurants and area attractions.I cant believe its less then 80 days away!

Reaction score
tough break the measles...hope buy the time we all get there all will be gone

Reaction score
just went there last weekend. both parks. me, my wife and 4 year old. we have all been vaccinated and had no fear. I will update you guys in 2 weeks in case we come down with anything. just kidding. not worried at all. if your children have had 1st vaccine they are 95% covered. anyone receiving vaccination after 1975 should also be fine. any older may need a booster. good luck and have fun. see you all there.

Reaction score
My daughter kindly pointed out that a few Disney attractions will be closed for Celebration (I think she was enjoying this fact since she'll be home in school). At Disneyland the Matterhorn ride is currently closed and won't open until May. The Peter Pan's Flight ride will also be closed during Celebration. At CA Adventure - Soarin' is closed until May as well. The current list of attractions that are closed is pretty large - I'd be really disappointed if I was there this week. But I think these are the only three that might affect some folks as they make their way to the parks around Celebration.

Reaction score
darn that sucks, figures as I am going to those parks of course lol

Reaction score
Apparently the lagoon/lake at CA Adventure has also been drained. Not sure if that work will be completed by April or not. But I'm starting to re-think my need for a park hopper ticket. Soarin' and the Cars ride are my favorites at CA Adventure and the lake area with the boardwalk in the background is impressive to view. Not sure, being by myself, if it's worth it without Soarin'. My favorite place to eat at CA Adventure is also closed - it's right outside Soarin' and I guess they're re-doing that whole area.

Reaction score
SoonerSean, I understand what you're saying.
I haven't been there since 1977, but I'm willing
to visit it this time because i don't know when
I'll be back there again.

Reaction score
If anyone hasn't seen CA Adventure I think it's worth the visit even with some construction. The Carsland area is a sight to behold. You feel like the movie sets have come to life.

I was just saying that personally I might skip it this time since Soarin' is closed. There's really only 3-4 attractions that I'd ride as a solo 40-something. And Soarin' was at the top of my list.

I'll definitely do Disneyland. I plan to go there a couple of mornings just for breakfast. Great spot near New Orleans Square. Then hit a few rides and walk back to the convention after the initial daily crush has made it inside so I can avoid the lines.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got some mad travels planned - taking 3 weeks out with the wife so we can do Universal, Hollywood, Celebration (including the 501st Bash), then Pacific Route 1 up to Monterey (Sea Otters), San Francisco, Skywalker Ranch (will I get deported for skinny dipping in Lake Ewok?...lol!), then 3 days in each of Yosemite and Sequoia for bears and scenery.

Gonna be amazeballs!

Reaction score
That reads as a great trip Vossk. I hope you post after it all concludes to let us know how it all went.