Celebration Anaheim: Art

Reaction score
So I'm passing this message along from ddoughboy1978. He said that he's got all the prints that he was picking up for people.

Reaction score
CoolHandHan picked up the 2 I asked him to get. The Alex Ross Print was a little higher than originally thought!:eek:

Reaction score
I got the prints by Grant Gould(great artist and a really nice guy, very easy to deal with!) and Alex Ross.

The Alex Ross print was $150. More than I thought it was going to be, but I'm glad to have it.

Reaction score
I got my Brian Rood print. Easy to pick it up.15 min wait. Easiest item to get by far.

Reaction score
150 for Alex Ross piece? That's a bit high. Especially if he's not even there. Did they at least come pre signed? Lol

Reaction score
Hi All - I am not at the show but I was hoping I could find someone to help me out with purchasing Grant Gould's print. If you might be able to send me an email...thanks!
Mark

Reaction score
So Katie Cook posted this morning she has only 30 prints left....which will be gone pretty quick Im sure. Someone also told me Brian Rood looked to be running low as well.

Reaction score
So Katie Cook posted this morning she has only 30 prints left....which will be gone pretty quick Im sure. Someone also told me Brian Rood looked to be running low as well.
Picked up my Katie Cook preorder about an hour ago and she was down to 21. Went by Brian Rood's booth after that to say hi, and he told me he was sold out.

Reaction score
Did anyone go to the McQuarrie booth? I saw some non Star Wars signed prints listed as A/P and hand numbered to single digits (I got a couple numbered to 3) for dirt cheap in one of the boxes. I asked the guy if he knew that there were Artists Proofs in the box with signed pieces and he said he didn't know, and that he hadn't looked in them. Assuming they are actually signed McQuarrie Artists Proofs for $30 seems like a heck of a deal....almost too good.

Reaction score
I got Malcolm Tweens celebration exclusive print, he had 250, just 16 left for the show.

Reaction score
Was lucky to score one of the Leia lithos (the Rebel) at the store. Craig Drake was at the Acme booth and signed. He advised that the Leia litho was limited to 100.

Reaction score
Picked up all prints. Acme booth has been hopping for the last 3 days. Thank goodness I brought my own shipping tubes since you can't find them anywhere on the floor. Jerry has been graciously packing in sturdy square boxes for customers. Lawrence Noble is also next to Tom Hodges on the floor and has a killer Flash Gordon theatrical poster that he is signing.

Reaction score
I'm so glad the ACME art alley has been running smoothly since CIII, I had no problems and there were not crazy crowds. It's interesting though that the area seemed empty since half the artists bought their own booths. I wish the artists in the ACME area had more sketches, artist cards and other work available for sale.

Reaction score
I wish the artists in the ACME area had more sketches, artist cards and other work available for sale.
Well, with ACME getting a cut of everything they do within that area, I don't blame them one bit for only selling their show print.

Reaction score
I have a Brian Rood Celebration VI print, Artist Proof, that I'm willing to trade. Preferably, I would like a Brian Rood CV print (AP or otherwise), but I am open to any offers by any other artists.