Celebration Anaheim 2022

Reaction score
So, since all of the Celebration 2020 prints were sold online, do we think there will be another new round of prints to come for SWC 2022? That would be really great, but rather taxing on the artists I would think, no?

Reaction score
I'll be honest. The art line up for '20 wasn't impressive at all. It was the first time I passed on a print from a Celebration that I've had tickets for.

It was the 40th anniversary of ESB and we got multiple Ashoka and Padme prints. I really hope for better in '22.

Reaction score
I think Ahsoka is great and love where the character has developed since her introduction, but the SW Universe has way to many awesome characters, species and events to focus solely on her.

That being said, artists want to sell as much of their artwork as possible, so they have to strike while the iron is hot. And right now, the hot iron is Ahsoka.

Reaction score
I understand that, and I get it. But I'm just tired of Ahsoka being shoe-horned into every single thing now. Like you said, there are WAY more characters in a galaxy of trillions to have just one character showing up everywhere to save the day. I despised her when she was first introduced in Clone Wars. I found her annoying and obnoxious, and way over-powered (I'm sorry but a 12-year-old kid, no matter how Force-sensitive, should not be fighting and winning against the likes of Grievous, Ventress, etc.). She grew on me a bit as she got older and matured, but I have a bad taste in my mouth because she's been shoved down our throats every chance Filoni gets. Again, I understand she's his creation, but there are way more stories in the SW galaxy that can be told.

Reaction score
PSA: By the way, this discussion is in NO WAY a slight on any of the artists' work. The Ahsoka pieces they have created are gorgeous. I'm just saying I don't care for the character LOL.

Reaction score
PSA: By the way, this discussion is in NO WAY a slight on any of the artists' work. The Ahsoka pieces they have created are gorgeous. I'm just saying I don't care for the character LOL.
Exactly. Plus no official 40th print for ESB was extremely odd.