Celebration 2022 - Collector Archive Services

Jobi-Wan

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back Rebelscum! Check out our interview with Todd DeMartino at the Collector Archive Services booth during Star Wars Celebration. He shows us some of the ways they differentiate themselves from other grading/encapsulation services such as their signature series and unique bubble preservation system for vintage Star Wars figures.

Do you have any graded figures in your collection? What do you look for when preserving your figures? Let us know in the forums!

Check them out at CollectorArchive.com
Keep checking back for more content from Star Wars Celebration 2022.

Check out Rebelscum.com merch!
https://www.RebelscumShop.com

Reaction score
I have never submitted an item for grading myself and I have only ever purchased one graded item (below). Luckily I was set in my Yoda agenda some years ago before they surged in to the four digit realm I see nowadays.

20220614_190543.jpg

I do like the varied presentations shown for CAS items. That POTF R2 is pretty awesome, near and dear as POTF were only new figures on store racks in my earliest recalled youth. Also in principle I support options so more than one company doing the same thing is good. If I were to ever personally submit an item for grading I would be considering both and have to weigh it all out.

Jobi-Wan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have never submitted an item for grading myself and I have only ever purchased one graded item (below). Luckily I was set in my Yoda agenda some years ago before they surged in to the four digit realm I see nowadays.

View attachment 425103

I do like the varied presentations shown for CAS items. That POTF R2 is pretty awesome, near and dear as POTF were only new figures on store racks in my earliest recalled youth. Also in principle I support options so more than one company doing the same thing is good. If I were to ever personally submit an item for grading I would be considering both and have to weigh it all out.
Unpunched! Nice!