Celebration 2020/21 Artists

Reaction score
OK, thanks everyone. I couldn't recall and couldn't find my confirmation email.

Reaction score
My Trevas print, Meltdown on Hoth, came in today. #50 of 250. Absolutely beautiful piece of art. Came in an extra thick and sturdy tube. Pleasantly surprised it was signed. So happy to continue the series.

Sorry for the glare, but here's a pic.

full

Reaction score
Were you guys sent tracking numbers or did they just show up? I hope they don't just leave them outside when I'm not home. I ordered several prints and haven't heard a word from Dark Ink.

Reaction score
Were you guys sent tracking numbers or did they just show up? I hope they don't just leave them outside when I'm not home. I ordered several prints and haven't heard a word from Dark Ink.

I am in the same boat as you, I ordered x2 (VanderStelt & Tween) and have not seen anything in regards to shipping?

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you, I ordered x2 (VanderStelt & Tween) and have not seen anything in regards to shipping?
It says on their site they’re currently only shipping single print orders, so looks like those who had ordered multiple will be waiting longer.

Reaction score
I ordered the Lee Kohse - No Life Signs print and it came... early last week, I think? It's the only print I ordered, and I did get a shipping notification with a tracking number when it shipped.

Sorry I don't have a picture, but the print looks even better in person than it does online. I am very happy with it. I don't recall offhand what number I got, but I think it was 75/250. It was somewhere in the 70s, but not #77.

Reaction score
Just got shipping notice for the Vandersteldt. Maybe they really are shipping them one at a time haha.

Reaction score
My Haas Ahsoka print arrived pretty quickly despite the current USPS delays.

Right on schedule at the end of February as stated. Haven’t been let down by Acme yet.

Reaction score
Finally got 3 of mine. Their offices are literally across town so I should've offered to go pick mine up lol Still waiting on a couple more. I got Vanderstelt #139, Bad Batch # 69, Tween #162. I am offering up the Bad Batch if anyone wants it. It's a great print and the colors really pop but just not into it now.

Reaction score
Either Acme or Cat Staggs came through for me in such an awesome way. I ordered several prints from celebration. I have been to every USA celebration except Denver and have gotten prints since Celebration 3. When it comes to Cat's prints I have #5 of each recruitment piece except the TIE (couldn't be there 😔). I requested #5 and they delivered!

Thank you for keeping the set going!

Reaction score
My Catt Staggs and Graham McNeil prints arrived last week, but like most of my collection are destined to remain in their tubes for a long time. I really need to invest in a flat file so i can lay them out.

Reaction score
Itoya Profolios are inexpensive, even for larger sizes. I have several and have most of my prints stored in them.

It's better to store them flat and out of mailing tubes, which are generally not archival quality.

Reaction score
Portfolio cases are a pretty good idea. I have one at home, which is filled to overflowing with prints and a couple more would allow me to get rid of more tubes.