Celebration 2019 exclusives

Reaction score
I can’t upload pictures unfortunately no matter what I try but I thought I’d add a post anyway as I’m both surprised & shocked that no one else bothered to say anything regarding the 2 very cool 1:10 scale ArtFX+ droids that Kotobukiya released as the exclusives for this years celebration.

Kotobukiya has revealed their exclusive releases for Star Wars Celebration 2019. They will be offering an exclusive Bronze Darth Vader ARTFX Statue, as well as a R2-R9 and R2-B1 ARTFX+ Statue 2-Pack. The Darth Vader Statue will be only available at the Kotobukiya booth during the event, while the Droid 2-Pack will be offered to non-attendees as well. The Darth Vader Bronze Version ARTFX Statue is a 1/7 scale release. It will stand about 12″ tall, and will be priced at $119.99.
The R2-R9 and R2-B1 ARTFX+ Statue 2-Pack is a 1/10 scale release. The two brightly colored Droids stand about 4.5″ tall. They will include some articulation, removable center legs, backpacks and stands. The set is priced at $129.99. Pre-orders have opened for 2-pack, and you can order those by Clicking Here. See the new photos after the jump.

Last edited:
Reaction score
https://news.toyark.com/2019/03/27/star-wars-celebration-2019-exclusives-from-kotobukiya-340678

The link goes to a page where you can see pictures of the Vader figure & the droids.

Reaction score
Man, they FINALLY do a Vader statue I'd be happy to own and of course it is an in person exclusive :(.

Reaction score
That was my feeling also, obviously I like the little droids as I have a thing for R2 units but when I saw Vader I was initially pleased followed by gutted as the UK is definitely nowhere near the US & eBay prices are never friendly with things like this. :(

Reaction score
but I thought I’d add a post anyway as I’m both surprised & shocked that no one else bothered to say anything regarding the 2 very cool 1:10 scale ArtFX+ droids that Kotobukiya released as the exclusives for this years celebration.
The pre-order info for the droids was posted late last month in the Latest Kotobukiya Purchases thread, but yeah, they should have had their own thread.

That really stinks about Vader being in-person only. But he doesn't seem to be selling really high yet, $170-200 completed sale range, but there are a couple listings waiting for bids at $125 & $150.

Reaction score
Got my shipping notification today for the droid set, looks like sometime mid next week I'll have mine!

Reaction score
Received my set today, couple nice small freebies in the shipping box.

Everything looks good as expected with Kotobukiya. The rocker joints for the feet on the main legs were not fully snapped in place despite first appearances but everything was good after giving them a little attention.

Reaction score
Anyone get the bronze Vader at all? Definitely not going for lots of money on eBay like I thought it might..., always nice to be surprised. :) Prefer the little droids personally, easier to fit into the collection.

Reaction score
Anyone get the bronze Vader at all? Definitely not going for lots of money on eBay like I thought it might..., always nice to be surprised. :) Prefer the little droids personally, easier to fit into the collection.
After reading your post, I looked to see what they sold for recently. I will say if I could get one for around $150 shipped I would buy it for sure.

Reaction score

I saw it at the show. Easy pass. So many better versions of Vader out there.