Celebration 2019 Artists

Reaction score
I'd love to get Tween's Mandalorian and Trevas's Reunion of Scoundrels. If i ordered one, would anyone be prepared to pick it up for me and ship it to the UK?

Reaction score
That's not the final print. He had to stop to work on another project for LFL. So there may be more characters on there.

Reaction score
So many good ones, my limited funds (and wall space) went to Cantina by Christman and Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away by Miller. Tyranny of the Empire by Busch has my eye, but I haven’t pulled the trigger.

Reaction score
Hey gang!

I know you've probably all seen it, but I'll post a little plug here.
Reunion of Scoundrels has been up for pre-order and over half of the 250 are sold.
www.christrevas.com

I'm still working hard on the artwork. It's hard to tell from the small web image but I have a lot of detail left to finish. I have about another week's worth of work to do.
I'll post detail shots when it's done.

Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered!
More Celebration surprises at the booth, yes, I have a full 10x10 booth this year!

Chris

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can anyone do me a favor and pickup Jerry Vanderstelt’s print of “The Hopeful” at Celebration? Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out and pick-up and ship to me the Malcolm Tween print? Every Celebration I have not been able to attend, I have been very fortunate to have someone on this Forum be nice enough to pick them up for me. I hope my luck hasn't run out, please PM me.

Reaction score
I’m still trying to determine if I can attend Celebration. Has anyone ever pre-ordered prints and been unable to pick them up? I don’t believe you can get any refunds, so you are just SOL unless you can find someone here to help you out?

Reaction score
I am looking for help picking up x2 prints, please PM me if you could help? Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there'll be an opportunity to have your art portfolio reviewed by Lucasfilm / Topps / Marvel officials on the show floor at any point during Celebration Chicago? I've heard there were opportunities to do this at previous Celebrations.

Reaction score
Guess I lied. Now he's not releasing that, but a huge mural print.

https://squareup.com/store/jason-palmer-art/item/star-wars-celebration-mural-print
Wow, based on the OT detail section they've revealed, and squaring that up against the full-sized blurred-out version up for sale on his site (you can clearly match it to the space just right of middle), there's a LOT of extra stuff in there beyond the core I-IX movies. Assuming everything is given the same amount of space, and that RO and Solo are in there, there's still more room there for (I'd imagine) Clone Wars, Rebels, who knows what else. I can't wait to see this thing in full!

EDIT: If I had to guess, and giving everything equal real estate, it's TPM, AOTC, CW, ROTS, Solo, Rebels, ???, RO, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, ??? (Mandalorian??), TFA, TLJ, Ep IX

EDIT #2: Ugh, I just realized, they might slot Resistance between ROTJ and TFA. That would be...unfortunate. I guess that's why they invented scissors and tape!

Reaction score
I won't be in the Art Show or attending Celebration this year. HOWEVER, my "Palace Break" print WILL BE. This is the third and final image (the ROTJ edition) in my "Break Room Trilogy" that also includes "Trooper Break II" and "Rebel Break." It is 30" x 12.5" (same as the others), limited to 300 pieces, for $45 with a 5-print purchase limit at the Celebration Store.

They are hand-numbered with only numbers 1 - 10 being signed. You will be able to select specific numbers (to match past purchases or for sentimental purposes) only if you buy directly in the store. If you use the App to order and pick-up, they will give you a random number.

Have a great time at SWCC

https://www.facebook.com/StephenHayfordPlastics/photos/a.484860844861276/3049005925113409/?type=3&theater

Reaction score
It is regular that some people can make it and there have been a lot of new sketch cards artists and they are charming.

Reaction score
Hopefully he provides an option to purchase the three trilogy segments individually.
That would be great but I think purchasing the one large mural is the only choice that I know of. I would buy the the mid-size mural but where would get a frame that is 12ft wide?

Last edited:
Reaction score
We can not see the version from different parts and it will become much better than before.