Brinkerhoff
Walks
Vanderstelt x2
Dee
Croft

Secured for Celebration!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If it sold out then damn. Only ones I remember selling out before the show was Trevas and I think Cook for CV...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stop bragging Beek! Lol it’s a nice piece! How many JV canvas you got?
Much has changed my man. Only JV piece left in my collection is the Celebration 3 litho / framed.

As far as canvas - my entire Waggoner collection is exclusively those versions.

Reaction score
I also have the Style A and D '77 Star Wars original posters linen backed and professionally framed.

There was a day, I could have opened an Art Store with the amount I had!

Reaction score
Much has changed my man. Only JV piece left in my collection is the Celebration 3 litho / framed.

As far as canvas - my entire Waggoner collection is exclusively those versions.
Still got the trilogy in tubes in our extra room. Among about 5 more JV pieces.

Reaction score
For me: JV (The Hopeful), Staggs, Tween, Trevas and Walks. I'm sure I'll get Palmer once I see it. On the fence with Christman and Dee.

Reaction score
The Palmer print is the women of Star Wars - featuring such awesome characters like Holdo...Rose...Lando's droid. :\

Reaction score
Wow. Art is definitely in the eye of the beholder because that piece didn't do it for me. Congrats to all that wanted it and got it though.
I think she really promoted it and had a lot of fans grab it. Not saying that makes her/the print better than the others but that’s some hustle!

Reaction score
Like I said above, only prints I can remember selling out before Celebration was Trevas Hunter and Prey and Katie Cook’s ANH one. Both from CV. Wish I knew how JV and Trevas are doing. Spencer’s has sold 50 so far.

Reaction score
Like I said above, only prints I can remember selling out before Celebration was Trevas Hunter and Prey and Katie Cook’s ANH one. Both from CV. Wish I knew how JV and Trevas are doing. Spencer’s has sold 50 so far.
I have Hunter and His Prey framed on my wall at work. It always gets noticed by guests and celebs.

Reaction score
Hi. Anybody going to Celebration (who's picking up their own art prints anyways) who wants to make some extra money and pick-up a piece for me?

Please PM me. Thanks!

EDITED: Already pre-ordered it. Person found. -thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can preorder and have someone else pick it up. I’d forward your invoice to the person picking up. Some of the artists you can leave a note in the purchase screen(ala Spencer) to let them know.

Reaction score
Wow. Art is definitely in the eye of the beholder because that piece didn't do it for me. Congrats to all that wanted it and got it though.
I understand the feeling of the piece not quite doing it. The emotional attachment is the feature here. I think it looks nice, but just didn't grab me like I had hoped. Congrats to all who did a preorder in and will enjoy this piece of art.

Reaction score
You can preorder and have someone else pick it up. I’d forward your invoice to the person picking up. Some of the artists you can leave a note in the purchase screen(ala Spencer) to let them know.
Thank-you for the info. I did pre-order it.

EDIT: Person found. -thanks

Last edited: