CE: Q&[censored]

Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

how and when to buy/get mark hamill tickets for autographs and when will the signing session be?
 

Jeremy

Imperial Dignitary
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jan 9, 2000
Messages
9,585
Reaction score
24
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

DLoSith said:
Here's a question: Will there be any shipping options at CE? I am going to Rome before heading back to the USA and expect to do a lot of shopping at CE. It would really be best for me to ship everything home from London because if I try to lug it to Rome I will get sacked with extra baggage charges.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
Aside from the fact that this thread is for the Official Organisers to answer pressing questions?

None whatsoever.

Jeremy
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Just one quick question, the autograph hall and offical CE stores will they be accepting payment via bank/credit card(visa)?

Ta
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

nlindenj said:
how and when to buy/get mark hamill tickets for autographs and when will the signing session be?
Apparently the signing times are going to be revealed on the days. And he's onyl signing for 3 hours a day.
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

When it says queue for tickets, which tickets are they talking about???!!!

Thanks.
 
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
573
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Are all passes meant to be delivered prior to the event? I have recieved the 3 day one which i have sold on but i haven't recieved my staurday pass yet
 
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Location
Centreville, VA
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Jeremy said:
DLoSith said:
Here's a question: Will there be any shipping options at CE? I am going to Rome before heading back to the USA and expect to do a lot of shopping at CE. It would really be best for me to ship everything home from London because if I try to lug it to Rome I will get sacked with extra baggage charges.

Any thoughts? Thanks!
Aside from the fact that this thread is for the Official Organisers to answer pressing questions?

None whatsoever.

Jeremy


I'm sorry, I thought that was an official CE question.

Will there, or won't there, be a shipping service at CE?

At CIV the USPS was on-site to assist with shipping packages home. I'm basically wondering if CE is offering a similar service?

Some people think they are so smart...
 
Joined
Jun 6, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

DLoSith said:
At CIV the USPS was on-site to assist with shipping packages home. I'm basically wondering if CE is offering a similar service?

Some people think they are so smart...
Did you see my post to your original question? I said I would help you out. I don't mind posting your goods for you. As I've said in previous threads, I'm an exhibitor "Star Wars Crazy". I don't mind holding onto your goods during the day, space permitting. There's nothing worse than carrying around loads of goodies for the entire day. I'll hold onto goods for people as long as I have the space at my stall. I'll also post your goods for you if you're struggling. You can paypal me the postage or something like that.

Philip
 
Joined
May 9, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Thanks for all of the answers so far!

Mark Hamill is not on the schedule at sw.com, will he still be giving a talk or is that no longer the case?

Can you tell us how much the exclusive figures will cost?
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

CE_Organiser, thanks for clearing up some of the play.com ticket issues in another thread. I had just one further question regarding play.com tickets- will the play.com booth be handing out passes similar in design to what you would have recieved had you purchased your ticket through seetickets.com? Or will it be a different pass altogether?
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Hello again

You will need to buy Mark Hamill tickets from the Autograph halls.

We are accepting cards in the Official Shop and Autograph Hall.

Celebration Europe are not providing a shipping service.

I cannot announce anything such as times or prices until it has been posted on the official site.

There is no specific ticket collection booth for Play.com so you will need the general collection desk. All visitor tickets are the same (except for different days etc) no matter where you bought them.

Thanks
 
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Just a couple of questions regarding CE:

- I understand that its upto the individual guest whether they will have their photo taken with visitors. Assuming some will, can visitors just have their pictures taken with the guest without having an Autograph? Sorry but £85 for an autograph is crazy.

-Also can you bring your own food into the hall or do we have to buy from within? (no doubt at bargain prices!)
 
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
London, England
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

CE_Organiser said:
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are now going to allow fan club members to collect their lanyards only (not tickets) on Thursday afternoon from 2pm-6pm. Please go to the West Entrance of ExCeL for this.

Thanks
Thanks a lot, it helps a lot, saves on the queuing for the lanyards!


Sylvius
 
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

So play.com email me with instructions to go collect my pass from the 'play.com ticket booth' in order to be fast tracked into the event, but there is no play.com ticket booth? This is beyond the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. The left hand has been amputated altogether!
 
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
3,137
Reaction score
13
Location
United Kingdom
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

My girlfriend has just raised a good point.

I am amember of Hyperspace, and have 2 tickets for us, so 9.00am opening time for me. What about my g/f? Does she have to wait until 10.00am to get in, or does she qualify with me for 9.00am?

i thought i read ages ago that H'Space / Fab Club members would get four passes for non members who attend with them to get in / visit certain things.

Don't tell me i need to register her as well for H'space


Any help on this would be appreciated

Thanks
 
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
957
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

CE_Organiser said:
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are now going to allow fan club members to collect their lanyards only (not tickets) on Thursday afternoon from 2pm-6pm. Please go to the West Entrance of ExCeL for this.

Thanks
I have purchased my tickets via Play.com so havnt recieved them yet. can I still pick up my fan club lanyards without having my tickets yet?

also, if I can collect now, would my wife have to come with me to collect hers or I could I collect it for her if I take her fan club details and ID?
 
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
217
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

I read on the official site that the Main Hall will host:

- Star Wars Family Fun Zone
- Toys ‘R’ Us Jedi Training on Dagobah

Are there specific times for these events or are they the whole day?
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Jedicouncil, from what I understand you have to print confirmation of you order from Play.com and take it to the event along with your photo id. There is no play.com dedicated ticket booth so you have to pick them up from the general ticket booth. If I'm wrong about this please correct me.


I've had huge problems trying to get play.com to clarify what I need to do to get my tickets and they keep saying the event organisers will be emailing me the details. I know smegsaber has had problems too.

I'll be on the phone to them again shortly to give them
merry hell.
 
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
3,137
Reaction score
13
Location
United Kingdom
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

All sorted, found this on an old web page:

In addition to the Fan Club lanyard, Fan Club members who purchase 3-day tickets will be given 4 coupons that will allow them to bring 4 non-members with them during the exclusive Fan Club Members only early bird openings. Or, the coupons can be used to grant a single access to non-members to the Fan Club Lounge or to Fan Club-Only shows. Non-Fan Club members will still need to have a valid 3-day Celebration Europe ticket for admittance. Coupons will be collected on admission.

Phew!

Thats a relief
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

I've just spoken to play.com again. They've now confirmed the same as CE organiser. Just take your printed off order confirmation, which will have your order number, name and address (the one you get emailed after you pay), your photo ID and collect your tickets at the event. And also nothing will be sent in the post.

If you know anyone that's waiting for play.com tickets or any emails, please inform them of the above.
 
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
BIALYSTOK, POLAND
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

I didn't know where write my question, becouse its question to the CE organizers, so I decided to write here.
On 1st July Jeremy wrote on the main page :

" UPDATE CE: Contest Winners
Posted by Jeremy on July 1, 2007 at 06:52 AM CST:
The draw has been made, and from the pool of nearly 300 correct answers (being the Royal Victoria Docks) the following have each won a 3-day pass to Celebration Europe: Frank Hallam (USA), Paul Gallant and Jason W. Ellis (UK) plus Stanley Parree (The Netherlands). Congratulations to you all!

* Frank has passed on word that he is unable to accept the prize and has asked that another winner is selected. So.... Tomasz Okrasinski from Poland, this is your lucky day! "

I'm that lucky 4th winner, now we have 11th July and after the email from Jeremy with informations about the win , I didn't received any instructions how to claim the prize. I'm leaving yestarday on 6am my home, after that I will not have for several hours internet connection, so could someone from the CE staff inform me what I must do to get this ticket? I 've bought 3-days ticket on-line few months ago, so next question would be, do I'll get a refund?

Hope to get an answer soon, better today.....

regards
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
915
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

My problem is my girlfriend has put the tickets on a credit card for me, do I need for her to write a letter or can my name get put on the order at all. When she spoke to Play on monday they said to take the print out along and that I was fine to pick it up. Looks like we have been getting mixed messages.
 
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
957
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Microgynon said:
Jedicouncil, from what I understand you have to print confirmation of you order from Play.com and take it to the event along with your photo id. There is no play.com dedicated ticket booth so you have to pick them up from the general ticket booth. If I'm wrong about this please correct me.


I've had huge problems trying to get play.com to clarify what I need to do to get my tickets and they keep saying the event organisers will be emailing me the details. I know smegsaber has had problems too.

I'll be on the phone to them again shortly to give them
merry hell.
thanks for your help. but I think you misunderstood my question. I know I have to pick my tickets up Friday morning, my question is whether I can pick up my fan club lanyards Thursday afternoon without actually having my tickets yet?
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Hello again

You don't need to have your ticket to collect a Lanyard; for more details about entry for members please go to http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20070710.html.

The Star Wars Family Fun Zone is open all day but will have different activities at different times.
Toys 'R' Us Jedi Training on Dagobah is also going throughout the day but expect short waits and possible queues between groups.

If you have the reference number for the booking that should be fine, having said this it wouldn't hurt to have more information with you than is strictly necessary.

I will try to check and update this when possible but will be on-site from tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the show.

Thanks
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

CE_Organiser said:
Hello again

You don't need to have your ticket to collect a Lanyard; for more details about entry for members please go to http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/about/news/news20070710.html.

The Star Wars Family Fun Zone is open all day but will have different activities at different times.
Toys 'R' Us Jedi Training on Dagobah is also going throughout the day but expect short waits and possible queues between groups.

If you have the reference number for the booking that should be fine, having said this it wouldn't hurt to have more information with you than is strictly necessary.

I will try to check and update this when possible but will be on-site from tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the show.

Thanks
The link doesn't appear to work BTW
 
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
0
Location
London, England
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Sylvius said:
CE_Organiser said:
IMPORTANT UPDATE

We are now going to allow fan club members to collect their lanyards only (not tickets) on Thursday afternoon from 2pm-6pm. Please go to the West Entrance of ExCeL for this.

Thanks
Thanks a lot, it helps a lot, saves on the queuing for the lanyards!


Sylvius
I attended the Excel Centre after work and arrived there at 4.50pm, bumping into Jeremy Bulloch inside! Sadly I was told by him that they were called away early, so I couldn't get my lanyard today!


I was told to collect it from 7.30am tomorrow, so another early start for me!
But the event will be exciting!


Did anyone else attend at the time I did and have the same problem?

Sylvius
 
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

I got there between 2-3 no problem getting my lanyard, all I had to do was show my ticket and they gave it me which was a bit worrying? I asked them if they wanted to see my details to prove I was on the list they just told me it was ok and not to worry about it?
I went for a walk up to West Ham and on the way back which was about 7ish I cut through Excel (I am staying on the east side)and one of the doors was open I could see a big death star model and jabba the hutt as well! They look awsome! Roll on tomorrow morning!!
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
854
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

I am going to be leaving my town on the train at 5:45am and should get to excel around 7:45am so gives me time to fetch my lanyard and get in the line.
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Yes but dont even think of taking a spy photo of Mark Hamill or else one of Derek Maki's cronies will come and eat you!
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

yeah but whatever you do dont take one of anthony daniels signing autographs! he gets the right hump! lol
 
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Are you serious about Anthony Daniels?

and i know they have food there, but are you allowed to take your own?

oh and another thing. these shows type things such as the one man show etc. do we pay to see these?
 
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Re: CE: Q&[censored]

Dooku_Fan said:
Are you serious about Anthony Daniels?

and i know they have food there, but are you allowed to take your own?

oh and another thing. these shows type things such as the one man show etc. do we pay to see these?
deadly serious! you can take a pic with him by all means but when i was in the que he had a right go and some chap for taking pics!

no idea about the shows didnt go to any
too busy perving at the slave leia (im being honest)
 
Top