CE Collector Medallions

Reaction score
Hi to everyone at CE!
I am going to go way out on a limb and see if there is anyone who would be willing to sell their CE Collector Panel Medallions. If I had any CIV Medallions to trade I would - had to get the last three via evilBay and I hope not to have to do so for the CE Medallions.

I have 100% feedback on eBay (over 100 transactions) and 10 or so here on RebelScum.

Enjoy CE!
jangoskid

Reaction score
What do they look like? I was handed some half-[censored] plasti-coin on entry but that's about it...

Reaction score
They are only being given out at random collector panels in the Collectors Room...I managed to get an R2D2 Spain one today at the Movie Props and Costume panel but thats about it!

Reaction score
Guys - I need an R2D2 and a Stormtrooper medallions - I would trade a boba holiday maquette or the yoda and R2 maquette - (for both coins) - and they have to be sealed in baggies.

Let me know.

Reaction score
I have a spare Stormtrooper, C3PO and Jawa. I need R2 D2 and Darth vader. Happily swap all three I have for the 2 I need.

Let me know if interrested.

Reaction score
I managed to complete my set I got 9 in the panels (well 8 but asked tony for a missing one at the back of the room) and the other 3 in the final showdown (and yes being a jedi surely would have helped).

I have a spare Italy/ Leia medallion up for grabs for a C4 medallion (any will do).

Reaction score
JR2D2 said:
I managed to complete my set I got 9 in the panels (well 8 but asked tony for a missing one at the back of the room) and the other 3 in the final showdown (and yes being a jedi surely would have helped).

I have a spare Italy/ Leia medallion up for grabs for a C4 medallion (any will do).
Hey James, must have missed you, i was in most of the panels too and next door in the Palitoy Archive, shame really, would been cool to have a chat.

Tony is a great guy met him 1st time at CE and very helpful, thanks go out to him for helping me and all the sponsors + Helpers and Gus Lopez for bringing us these coins.

Reaction score
Dark_iced_jedi said:
Tony is a great guy met him 1st time at CE and very helpful, thanks go out to him for helping me and all the sponsors + Helpers and Gus Lopez for bringing us these coins.
No problem, it was great meeting you guys too (Finally)

Reaction score
What a thing of beauty i just need to put mine in the collectors case when they go on sale next.

Reaction score
Hi there, I have the Spain (R2-D2) and Sweden (Han Solo) medallions. I would like to trade either for the Portugal (Ben Kenobi) medallion, if anyone is interested let me know.

Lex

Reaction score
I got 11 at panels and the last one from the final giveaway.
I thought Friday had 4 coins but they gave 5 so I missed 3PO.

Reaction score
Can anybody shed any light on the Frames? are these actually sold out? is anymore being made? any news would be great.

Reaction score
I ordered mine about an hour ago. The site says that another batch will be going out in September. With the £ : US$ rate best for years nows the time for the UK buyers to strike

Price worked out at $100 ($75 + $25 postage)

Hope this helps

Reaction score
I have a full set, but am missing one of the stickers!

anyone have a spare 'Jawa' sticker? I have a few spares of some of the others, or would be happy to pay.

Reaction score
Rain said:
I ordered mine about an hour ago. The site says that another batch will be going out in September. With the £ : US$ rate best for years nows the time for the UK buyers to strike

Price worked out at $100 ($75 + $25 postage)

Hope this helps
Yup did the same now waiting for September to come!! LOL Wondering if I want to buy the C4 one as well, just in case I get the other 9 coins!

Reaction score
Elliott said:

anyone have a spare 'Jawa' sticker? I have a few spares of some of the others, or would be happy to pay.
I wonder who messed up on those and the larger posters with all of them saying twelwe instead of twelve

Reaction score
Lee_Gray said:
Elliott said:

I wonder who messed up on those and the larger posters with all of them saying twelwe instead of twelve
I'm guessing Mattius as he's the one who makes them.

Reaction score
Lee_Gray said:
That would be me Lee
So sorry for that. See it as a flirt with the POTF Hans Solo coin

Dark_iced_jedi said:
I'm guessing Mattius as he's the one who makes them.
Not makes, made.

One batch of 100 of each were made for CIV and one for CE. They are all LFL approved.
Don't see why you're mad?

Mattias

Reaction score
Hey Matsi,
Thank you for all of your effort with regards to the panels/coins/stickers etc.

and it was great to meet you in person, Im sure that meeting me was the highlight of ce for you

Reaction score
Hey Elliot, Very nice to meet you too and thanks for the kludos.
Meeting fellow collectors and friends are indeed my highlight of the cons

Mattias

PS. You have to tell me what happened with your secret box content

Reaction score
I would love to get a full set of the coins but they are going for large amounts of money on Ebay at the moment. I wanted to do other things at CE so couldn't get to the talks

Reaction score
Mattias_Rendahl said:
Lee_Gray said:
That would be me Lee
So sorry for that. See it as a flirt with the POTF Hans Solo coin
And there I was thinking it was in honour of hasbro with their error packagings
Still good to meet you though, Just wish I had made more of the event now instead of waiting at home on the saturday for a non existent date

Reaction score
Elliott said:

I have lots of extra C4 stickers that I would gladly trade for CE stickers!

Reaction score
kenbenobi said:
Elliott said:

I have lots of extra C4 stickers that I would gladly trade for CE stickers!
What are these stickers everyone is talking about? I didn't see any stickers while at the collector panels.

Obi

Reaction score
I got 11 out of the 12 coins, I only missed the R2 coin. When I went back to the last panel where they hand out coins they also ran out of R2. If anyone has an extra I have many of the badges to trade. (Also, I did not see any stickers.)

Reaction score
The stickers were given out at the Friday night Social meet. They were snapped up very quickly and look pretty cool (I am not at home at the moment to post a picture). From what I understand they are pretty limited.

Good luck if you are tracking a set down.

It was a complete suprise when they were handed out as we were all standing around chatting. Cheers to whoever came up with these.

Reaction score
I started this thread with the hope of trading or buying a few medallions from some of the Scummers who attended CE. My main objective was to avoid evilBay as much as possible to complete these coins.
Lee_Gray saw the post and agreed to sell a complete set of CE medallions after CE ended for what I feel was a fair price given what is happening on evilBay right now. In lack of a feedback thread I had to let some people know that he is a great Scummer to deal with on items - both price, the quality, and communication throughout. A+ A+

Thanks Lee!

JangosKid

Reaction score
Well, I am still on the lookout for 8 of them...I need Han, Leia, Obi-Wan, Stormtrooper, Tusken Raider, Chewie, Luke and Jawa!
If anyone has extras or is willing to sell theirs, please let me know! I would be most appreciative!
Thank you very much!!
~Sir T