CE Badge Received & Information

Reaction score
CE Badge Received & Information

My CE badges have just arrived and I have some important information for you.

First off all you get are the laminated CE badges, and your receipt - no lanyards. I telephoned SEE tickets to ask if this was all we were getting, and the reply was 'Yes, what you receive is all that we have. It seems Celebration Europe are being abit cheap' - their words not mine.

But what worried me is that on the back of the badge it says that the badge allows you into all BASIC activities within CE. Now my wife and I are Hyperspace Members, and obviously want the Fan Club early entry and activities. So I asked about this and was told that you MUST take a print out of your Hyperspace membership details with you to CE to get this.

This is seriously gonna slow down the lines to my mind.

If anyone has any other info, or if anyone 'In the know' can check this for us we'd be grateful.

Obi

Reaction score
Re: CE Badge Received & Information

UPDATE

Right - I've spoken with the actual organisers now who have clarified the following.

You turn up Friday with your badges at the event and go to the Hyperspace Members Booth. There you present the badges you have, plus your printed Hyperspace Membership details and Hyperspace Number. You will then be given a coloured lanyard (yay!) and entry to the event.

Hope that helps some of you - it's eased my mind a little.

See you in 7!

Obi

Reaction score

Got my 3 day pass this morning too. It's going on Ebay tonight

Reaction score

I have heard the samething, you take the print out of your membership details and some form of ID (driving license, passport etc..) and this gives you the additional access. I am not aware of anything being rolled out how this will work as of yet. I have to agree it may slow things down I suppose it all depends how its going to work.

For the people that haven't received theres yet this is what the passes look like. I remember reading in various posts here and else where people was thinking of selling them, can I pre-warn you to be careful doing so as the information on the back of these passes says you can't (which we all expect) and it does refer to a fine of up to £10,000 but that does refer to illegal and fraudulent use so not sure if they will class floggin them on and illegal?

Reaction score

Finally. We get to see what the badge looks like. I posted a few days ago asking if anyone had received their CE badges and some mod locked it thinking it was about the rebelscum badges. Oh well. There's always one...

Reaction score

umm yeah so where and how do i get all my hyperspace info? I tried the hyperspace site itself but i dont have anything really identifying when i log in to member services?

Reaction score

I went to the renew bit on Hyperspace which shows how long you have left on your current membership, print that. Then log into starwarsshop.com and get your sales history from there and print that out. If you made a note of it, you may want your Hyperspace Access Code written on there somewhere too. (There is no way to retrieve this - I tried, but I did note mine when I renewed last year).

Reaction score

So i queue to get in, then queue to get my membership badge (which really i should have had before the event - nice work CE
) and then i queue to get my prints, figures, any autographs, food ect

Will i have time to see any of the show over the 3 days

Reaction score

Obi_Phantom_Jedi said:
I went to the renew bit on Hyperspace which shows how long you have left on your current membership, print that. Then log into starwarsshop.com and get your sales history from there and print that out. If you made a note of it, you may want your Hyperspace Access Code written on there somewhere too. (There is no way to retrieve this - I tried, but I did note mine when I renewed last year).
My membership runs out tomorrow. How do i stand regarding getting my lanyard???

Reaction score

Yep JK49, that's how it works. The queues at the US Celebration were quite like nothing known to man, so you would have hated them for sure. This shouldn't be as bad due to the fewer number of people going, although I'm expecting about 8,000-10,000 based on a few bits of info I have.

Reaction score

So a bit like M'billia but with a few more people?

I can handle that. Just disapointed in having to queue to get my lanyard. Hopefully this will be a swift exercise.

Would i be able to get into the show with my current badge, buy my artits prints from the Artist Alley, and THEN go and update my badge?? Just a thought. Did not want to miss out on buying the limited prints

Reaction score

Hi,
Does anyone have a spare early entry voucher for the Friday? I've got my one day ticket and am in Hyperspace but going by the answers given in the CE organisers thread I won't be able to get in early. If anyone has a spare then drop me a PM, I'll be eternally grateful.

Reaction score

I will!!!

Let me have you Moby and I'll give you a ring on the day.

I'm volunteering and we have to be there for 7am so I'll be there in plenty of time.

Reaction score

I've sent you a PM, thanks again