Cave of Evil 3 Pack

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Not to mention, we take and see these ultra close-up pics that emphasize even the slightest differences, when in "real life" they look just fine!
It's a surprisingly good match! The head is just a slight bit lighter, but very close. At least to my eyes.

Reaction score
My Yoda from this set came with most of his hair paint apps missing, is there any way to get a replacement from hasbro or would I be better off trying to paint it myself?

Reaction score
Seems like a simple touch up with some water based (white paint powder ) white paint. Hasbro will probably not be able to assist you.

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions, I thought that might be it. It seems simple enough, but I've got no experience with painting or colour-matching, so I'd like to know what I'm doing before I ruin an otherwise-great headsculpt.
BC0D7FA2-5F37-41C7-845E-99121C106BF4.jpeg FFA73151-4340-4F75-9FE2-3A2ECBE246D7.jpeg

Reaction score
Good going, Hasbro quality control 👏

I'd say to give the unpainted hair a light sanding with a fine grit, to help the new paint adhere better. I'd dry-brush the paint on. That's getting paint on your brush, then wiping off most of it so there's barely any left. Then you sort of drag the bristles over the area. (Dry brushing is something I've done but am probably explaining incorrectly.) It might take a few "coats," but this would help with the effect of Yoda having very thin hair with the scalp showing underneath.

Reaction score
It's especially annoying because they painted just enough that I couldn't tell it was missing by looking at the box.

Dry brushing is good to know, are there any brands or types of paint that I should use or avoid?

Reaction score
It's especially annoying because they painted just enough that I couldn't tell it was missing by looking at the box.

Dry brushing is good to know, are there any brands or types of paint that I should use or avoid?
Don't get craft paints. Get actual model paints but make sure they are acrylic. I use Testor's model Masters personally but I'm sure other people have their favorite brands.