Cato Parasitti - CW37

GNT

Reaction score
Cato Parasitti is a female bounty hunter in the 2nd season of the Clone Wars. While there are no plans to make her just yet who would like to see her made into a figure?

Here's some information about her:

A shape-changing Clawdite from Zolan, Cato Parasitti was among the more lethal assassins in the known galaxy. Willing to work for anyone who could afford her astronomical fee, the duplicitous Parasitti knew no loyalty other than cold hard cash. She was one of several underworld dregs that Cad Bane frequently worked with, subcontracting assignments or bringing on extra help as the grim-faced Duros bounty hunter needed.

Parasitti's changeling abilities were quite advanced, supplemented by holographic technology to make her disguises perfect enough to fool even the most hardened scrutiny.
In the Season Two episode of The Clone Wars, "Holocron Heist", written by Paul Dini and directed by Justin Ridge, Parasitti makes her first appearance, voiced by Gwendoline Yeo.

Thoughts on seeing Cato Parasitti as a figure?

Dom

Reaction score
Re: Cato Parasitti - Bounty Hunter

I think she will make a pretty cool figure, for collectors and kids. Pretty sure she will come with a packin as she will be even smaller in build that Yularen.

GNT

Reaction score

Since she's a Clawdite she could always come with a different head as a play feature.

Dom

Reaction score

GNT said:
Since she's a Clawdite she could always come with a different head as a play feature.
Yeah totally.

I keep hoping they will use these guys like they did in the Zam Wessel comic. She changed her arms into tentacles (that would have made a great bar fight in the Outlander club!!!) will be interesting to see what they do with her.

Reaction score

She's a bounty hunter, I'll buy her figure.

I hope to see just how capable Clawdites really are finally, too bad Zam Wesell got wasted in episode 2.

Reaction score

I'm sure she will get made, and I'd totally get the figure. I wonder if she would come with som alternate heads or something for a shape shifter play feature.

Reaction score

I will get one...it would be nice to see her in a 2-pack with one of the characters she is going to morph into in the 2nd season. But I doubt we will see that due to the cost issues.

Reaction score

I think her character looks great, and I'd buy her for sure. I wonder if she'll come with that little square headed droid that's in some of the pics (one with her).

GNT

Reaction score

Cato has popped up on a new rumor list, might be seeing her in the near future.

Reaction score

Cool choice - nice to see more Bounty Hunters coming.

Reaction score

Strangely they noted previously that this figure wasn't on the plans, the others on the new list make sense, but this one?!?!

I remain skeptical given Hasbro's previous update on the subject.

Reaction score

I'd buy her if they made her. It'd be a surprising release though, considering her part was small and most of the time she spent it looking like someone else. Still, she's an interesting design and could have some shelf appeal, being a bounty hunter.

Reaction score

really? when did hasbro say that. I hope they make her she was a great character and despite how hasbro feels about who buys their products, I think this character would actually sell.

Reaction score

ReverendStrone said:
It'd be a surprising release though, considering her part was small and most of the time she spent it looking like someone else.
I would expect most kids to have no idea who the heck this is. This figure has definite peg-warming potential if it's released in the regular single-figure carded lineup.

This character really needs to show up in another episode at the start of season 3 if Hasbro is really going to make and sell this figure.

Reaction score

The way I could see us getting her is if LFL provided them with a list of characters to appear in season 2 way ahead of the shows airing, and highlighted potentially appealing characters like Bounty Hunters and Jedi or new clones. Given there's a 1 year to 18 month lead time required for figures to be developed and make it to retail, I'm sure this is how it happens sometimes. Given she's an alien bounty hunter with some armour (all points in her favour as far as street appeal goes), I could see Hasbro potentially pressing the go button on development of the figure long before seeing the episode, assuming perhaps that she featured more strongly or stuck around for longer. Then by the time they learned otherwise they might already have her sufficiently developed to warrant releasing her to recoup their costs.

It's hard for me to imagine another scenario anyways. I'm certain that's the way it played out for this sure fire pegwarmer anyways...

Reaction score

Oh c'mon, the Mandalorian Guard was in ALL THREE of the Mandalorian episodes so far! One of 'em even had a decent role in an episode, spying on the Death Watch army and making a report. Brief, yes... but this is still a good thing (still hate the lack of knees/ankles, but otherwise...). He's like the Bespin Wing Guard & Cloud Car Pilot characters. A security/military type that's NOT from the standard "Republic/CIS" or "Rebellion/Empire" factions. AND it's a Mandalorian that shows they aren't all 'villains'.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
Oh c'mon, the Mandalorian Guard was in ALL THREE of the Mandalorian episodes so far! One of 'em even had a decent role in an episode, spying on the Death Watch army and making a report. Brief, yes... but this is still a good thing (still hate the lack of knees/ankles, but otherwise...). He's like the Bespin Wing Guard & Cloud Car Pilot characters. A security/military type that's NOT from the standard "Republic/CIS" or "Rebellion/Empire" factions. AND it's a Mandalorian that shows they aren't all 'villains'.
...And several more can be seen fighting Ahsoka in the Season 3 preview. So there will be at least one more episode.

Reaction score

Toonimator said:
I totally agree - don't get me wrong there - but I still say he'll peg warm up a storm - very bland design that I would submit most kids wouldn't even recognise. If Hasbro didn't already have him in their line up ahead of those episodes airing, I can't believe they'd be in any hurry to make him, given their expressed stance on secondary characters. Hmm, I shouldn't really be posting this in this thread anyways - apologies.

Reaction score

The more bounty hunters the better! I would definitely get a figure of her.

Reaction score

I don't even remember her...

Reaction score

Tyrannusspotting said:
They could include Todo 360 with her, seeing how they appeared in the same scene.
that'd be cool! i think hasbro has already tooled todo (since he was supposed to come out with bane, originally). cato is also a smallish figure so the extra plastic will help make it more sellable.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Cato Parasitti - CW38

ReverendStrone said:
I could see Hasbro potentially pressing the go button on development of the figure long before seeing the episode, assuming perhaps that she featured more strongly or stuck around for longer. Then by the time they learned otherwise they might already have her sufficiently developed to warrant releasing her to recoup their costs.
Well she's officially coming now so it's to late for Hasbro

Reaction score

Bossk will fill my need for reptile bounty hunters. Pass.

Reaction score

I'll still get her, but she was quite low on my list of wants for the CW line. I'm just glad we are getting Embo!

Reaction score

Could be cool - any chance of a "Jocasta Nu" disguise?

Reaction score

You mean like ToyBiz's Mystique figure from the first X-Men movie? She came with a slide on Wolverine disguise made out of rubber.

I actually like your idea, matt292.
If her robed torso was am empty plastic shell and she came with an exchangeable head and arms, I could see this working.

GNT

Reaction score

matt292 said:
Could be cool - any chance of a "Jocasta Nu" disguise?
It might be better if Hasbro made a Jocasta Nu figure instead

Reaction score

Sir Steve's has the first pictures of this figure from Celebration V, and she looks pretty-pretty awesome. Not only is her character a superior version of Zam Wesell (It only makes sense that a shape-shifting gunslinger should, you know, take advantage of said shape-shifting), but her figure blows the new AOTC Zam out of the water.