catch's docking bay 94 V.2

Reaction score
Catch, I don't need to see any more pictures of your collection* They give me ideas. Expensive ideas at the moment, I cannot afford.

*actually I love looking at pics of Catch's collection. It is reminiscent of mine, when completely unpacked and displayed will look just as awesome.

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words JtL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Very nice collection, good quality photo's too..., mine always come out rubbish (think it's my camera)..., what do you use to take your pictures??? :)

Reaction score
Thanks kevb0977.A very low priced Medion camera ( but no flash,thats all).

Reaction score
that's because the pedestals are more than cool..
I told you long ago that your way of displaying is pure inspiration ;)

Reaction score
Love your setup. Those Vintage Cards displayed with the mini bust look amazing.

Reaction score
I found that today.Someone copied all my pedastels in spain :grin:!

Star Wars Spanish Stuff

It's very funny,he copied also the little details!
I think that’s just a coincidence. ;)

Actually catch, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery…but we all know, you are often imitated but never duplicated!

I hope that all translates well.

Reaction score
Thanks BoboFatt in the future he get some more work to do :grin:.

Reaction score
Here is my near finished ESB corner:

I'am planning the eFX Tie behind the X-Wing,and without endless space in my room,i think i make a combination display with eFX Tie,and some ANH props.

Reaction score
Just an amazing display. Really fantastic, catch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Catch, that came out as expected, brilliant!

You look like you're about to run out of room...if you haven't already that is.

Reaction score
"near finished" U said? wait to see it finished... :D

man this is perfect

Reaction score
Thanks guys,i have a question here on rebelscum,who is going to C 6,and can pick up some stuff for me?Any help would be great!!!

Reaction score
The Snowspeeder display looks great. Seeing the way your collection has grow over the last few years I imagine that you are running out of room. Any plans to expand to other areas of the house?

Reaction score
Thanks jediopher,you are right,but i still have some room.The eFX Tie is coming behind the X-Wing (another stand).And in front of the Falcon i have some space for Dewie,and other coming stuff.I think i remove the little lounge,so that i get some more space.
But you are also right,some stuff is going in my "ESB themed office" soon :whistling: :grin:!

Reaction score
Thanks jediopher,you are right,but i still have some room.The eFX Tie is coming behind the X-Wing (another stand).And in front of the Falcon i have some space for Dewie,and other coming stuff.I think i remove the little lounge,so that i get some more space.
But you are also right,some stuff is going in my "ESB themed office" soon :whistling: :grin:!
Sounds like a good move Catch. I am pretty much confined to my office...the wife would only let me put up OT Movie posters in our entertainment room. I try to keep all the good stuff out, but there is a lot stored away. I am in the process of adding more shelving that will allow me to make better use of my space.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok,in german (a long time ago,in a galaxy far far away):

Reaction score
Oh that is so cool. I'm trying to pronounce it in my best German. (It's been a while since high school.) Ich liebe Krieg der Sterne!!!!

Reaction score
oh that is so cool. I'm trying to pronounce it in my best german. (it's been a while since high school.) ich liebe krieg der sterne!!!!
danke ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Reaction score
A better Dewback presentation on the top of the IKEA cabinets:

Reaction score
That's a great Dewback display, the sandtroopers are posed very well with it.

Reaction score
Nice, thought of getting one of these some time ago but would be way too nerdy even for myself :D

Reaction score
Nice, thought of getting one of these some time ago but would be way too nerdy even for myself :D
To nerdy,noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D.Nerd is my second name ;)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here my office,with the Jerry Vanderstelt CV ESB print:

Reaction score
Nice updates Catch, elegant as always. I'm not at all surprised to see even your alcohol is displayed well.

Reaction score
Sven, shame on you! Why you did not tell me a word to the carpet yesterday on phone?! Really fantastic!!! I saw them on toy-palace and was interested in them too but I didn't order...

If you search on google for the word perfection you will find the answer: CATCH!!!

Great, fantastic display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like what you did with your 3 IKEA cabinets!!!