catch's docking bay 94 V.2

Reaction score
I like that custom stand for Jabba's Sail Barge a lot! Also the display of the Barge itself.
Great stuff all together.
Chris

Reaction score
New in my collection,the clothearscostumes Leia Boussh helmet!!View attachment 342645
Congrats, Sven. So how do you like it now that you've finally got it? Clothears Costumes is a fantastic builder, and I love the Boushh helmet they made for me. Seriously, who needs "officially"licensed product when you can get awesome quality and accuracy delivered on a timely manner like Clothears and RS can do.

Reaction score
Congrats, Sven. So how do you like it now that you've finally got it? Clothears Costumes is a fantastic builder, and I love the Boushh helmet they made for me. Seriously, who needs "officially"licensed product when you can get awesome quality and accuracy delivered on a timely manner like Clothears and RS can do.
The helmet is amazing!!!!. I haven't had so much fun unpacking a prop in a long time.

Reaction score
I think RS Props will make the Boushh helmets in the future?.
Thanks for the video, Sven. So it is pretty much and RS build for the Boushh helmet with the collaboration of ClothEars who have been studying all of the helmet details for accuracy for 12 years. Not sure how much better the helmet could get really, as what Clothears have produced is a superb replica, a quiet solid piece. I guess the differences will be basically in minute details dealing with the weathering and some of its construction.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats! I can't wait to see how you end up displaying it.
Nothing spectacular,because limited space:(:(.I had another plan,but I can't make a big pedestal.For some helmets i build some higher stands,and I will paint them black.I will put them between the statue pedestals in the middle of the room.

Attachments

Reaction score
Nothing spectacular,because limited space:(:(.I had another plan,but I can't make a big pedestal.For some helmets i build some higher stands,and I will paint them black.I will put them between the statue pedestals in the middle of the room.
Looking at your picture, Sven, that's still a great and practical idea out of the ordinary. 👍

Reaction score
Nice! I really hope RS makes more of this one, came out great!!! By the way looks beautiful with the the MR Y-Wing, congrats!

Reaction score
Thank you guys, unfortunately only 100 pieces of the helmet are made. But I could imagine that RS Props would make another Y-wing helmet design.Like this one:love::

Ekelarc_Yong_Y-wing_Helmet_ROTJ.jpg

Although I personally don't need every helmet version.I would now like to have an A-wing or B-Wing helmet.
And besides, the presentation will change, as I'm slowly but surely running out of space :cry:.

Attachments