catch's docking bay 94 V.2

Reaction score
man.. this is incredible.. not the collection only but the way you designed that space.. attention to detail.. wow..

Reaction score
Presentation is just so creative, a lot of thought has gone in here. Top marks Sir! Great variety of pieces, make this pop. Liking that Luke on Taun Taun, very tempted.

Reaction score
Would you rate the new Boba over the old much.
Very hard to say,the old one = fantastic pose,the new one looks a little bit better with the cool base.But all in all i think i prefer the HT 1:4 Boba.

Reaction score
The Regal Robot skull arrived last week.A very big thanks to forum member LightSword aka Julian (a real collector and friend)!!!!

Reaction score
Congrats on the Skull, Catch. Lightsword is a very cool guy!
I love the framed J.Vanderstelt.

Reaction score
Yeah his work is first class, i have the "Furnace Heart" print by JV. It compliments my Mythos Vader statue nicely.

Reaction score
The Regal Robot skull arrived last week.A very big thanks to forum member LightSword aka Julian (a real collector and friend)!!!!

Happy to have been of help to you, my friend. The skull looks great up on your wall. I also love the very cool design on the back wall. I need you to come to my house and help me build a few displays, Sven. :)

Congrats on the Skull, Catch. Lightsword is a very cool guy!
I love the framed J.Vanderstelt.
Thanks Herb,for me JV is the best artist!!!
Thanks, Herb. The feeling is mutual :) And I agree with both of you, guys. Vanderstelt is fantastic. Jerry is my favorite Star Wars artist. Lots of realism in his artwork. It seems to come alive.

Reaction score
I would like to thank Julian aka LightSword on this way. Whenever I have a "great idea" again, he makes it possible for me and sends me my "ideas" to germany. Thanks my friend !!!

Reaction score
Bitte schön, Sven! :) Glad to have been of help, my friend. Glad to see you received them all safe and sound.

Reaction score
Wow nice score! It's good to hear collectors helping each other, great work guys!

Reaction score
Wow nice score! It's good to hear collectors helping each other, great work guys!
Thanks, Herb. I've been doing it for 20 years, so why not help our friend Sven in Germany. He's helped me in the past as well with something I needed.

Collectors: "One for all, all for one" and "Semper Fidelis" :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Excellent items and I love how they are all displayed! But more so than that...my goodness the ROOM you have!! I would kill for 1/5 of that much space!!

Reaction score
Yeah. Sven ideas for displaying his collectibles are an inspiration to all of us. If I ever get to visit Germany, I'll have to stop by his museum. :)

Reaction score
I also appreciate that very much!!!However, this is very often a one-sided thing, since the interesting things are more likely to be found in the US .