catch's docking bay 94 V.2

Reaction score
It's hard to say,both are very cool collectibles.But if i would like to sell one,it is the Sideshow droid.

Reaction score
Thanks sucho23!!

After a very long time i finished this week my eFX TIE display.I picked up the acrylic cover (57 x 57 x 90cm o-o) for the complete display:

Last edited:
Reaction score
How much are the tickets to visit your star wars museum ? :weeabooface: This is just awesome, everytime I see what you did, It's better and better.

Reaction score
I love the Master Replicas and Efx items. I would love the snow speeder and I will be asking santa for one this year. To keep myself amused I'm currently building DeAgonstini's massive Millennium Falcon. I'am currently up to issue 22 out of 100 and I get 4 magazines every month for only £36. So it wil not be cheap but it will look awesome. Again mind blowing display. Your display could help Greece wipe out their debt lol. This was my 1300th post so yeah :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
To help Greece, i must sold all my original screen used props ;-) (but wait,i think that is also not enough:\).Thanks for the kind words!!

I think the DeAgostini Falcon is a great alternative to the MR Falcon.Hope to see finished pics next year!!

Reaction score
Once I make progress i`ll post picture catch are you going to build one yourself?

To help Greece, i must sold all my original screen used props ;-) (but wait,i think that is also not enough:\).Thanks for the kind words!!

I think the DeAgostini Falcon is a great alternative to the MR Falcon.Hope to see finished pics next year!!

Reaction score
I like the first DeAgostini pics,but another big Falcon in my cave is to much.I need the rest of the room for other stuff.

Reaction score
Your talents are amazing Catch... Your pics sealed the deal for me, I have to order the Taun Taun now!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your talents are amazing Catch... Your pics sealed the deal for me, I have to order the Taun Taun now!
Thanks!!!

If you have yours,i think you also need a second one :grin:.

And please note,it is not the final presentation ;-).

Reaction score
Looks awesome Catch. I'm on the fence about ordering a second one for Han as well. I just love how the way the Taun Taun turned out. Can't wait to see your final presentation and how they look displayed together.

Reaction score
New stuff for my collection (2x Sideshow Bikerscout with Bikes)
Set 1:

Set 2:

Reaction score
Catch is the man! Looks great, and has made me more determined than ever to get my own Star Wars room finished this winter!

Reaction score
Words don't do it justice man! Have you ever taken panoramic photos of your collection ?

Reaction score
Thanks,and no because i don't have the equipment :\.
What kind of phone do you have ? My iPhone lets me select a panoramic option. Its tough to keep the phone level but its good enough.

Reaction score
I agree, panoramic shots are so easy with an iPhone and they come out amazing. I have taken so many priceless photos in this mode and I am sure capturing the amazing setup that Catch has would look fantastic.