Cassian Andor & B2EMO (Con Exclusive)

Reaction score
star-wars-rogue-one-andor.gif

Ok that's pretty cute, like he's asking for a treat, it does give him character.
6ni765.gif
Need Energon. Oops, wrong franchise.

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
I bet the toy designers had to draw straws when it came to this. Cassias is a great character but he isn’t exactly the most interesting looking character. This set looks like the record-setting peg-warmer that will break the other casioan and or figure pan-warming records

Reaction score
Just arrived from UK's InDemadToys. 🤘🏻😎 Its a "Import Stock"-version ( asian sticker on the back ) so it is a little pricy to what might be later with a regular EU stock, though, but I don't regret hitting the button, I paid more for less in the past 😉😉🤪🤪

20220831_125807.jpg20220831_130945.jpg20220831_125955.jpg20220831_125932.jpg

will add some loose shots later 😊

EDIT:

Now some loose shots and a quick review

20220831_140913.jpg20220831_140932.jpg20220831_140948.jpg20220831_141002.jpg20220831_141029.jpg20220831_141133.jpg20220831_141139.jpg20220831_141146.jpg20220831_141151.jpg20220831_141208.jpg20220831_141221.jpg20220831_141249.jpg

Cassian :
*IMO he's a well done figure, all kind of expected articulation is there.
*The coat is a flexiple material with great amount of details NO SG could ever deliver in this small scale😉 It's not too soft and not to stiff, just right. Gives him a little Blade Runner-ish look, though 🤣
*The blaster looks close to the one Kyle Katarn used in the DF/JK games.
*I love that the sculptered hair is not part of the actual head, but a piece on its own. So the tiny strains on the forehead are hanging free.
*Likeness to Diego is fine IMO, depends on lightsource and how the shadows fall, though
*Only drawback, the figure has no holster to store away the blaster. Where you would expect a holster, there is a nicly sculpterd little bag of tools, what looks like a set of lockpicks

B2EMO:
*a nice new, but simple shaped little droid
*sculptered details are great. Might not show on the photos, but the complete figure is covered with tinly little holes/dings/scratches/small damages
*The three levels of the body extend and collaps pretty nice. I think, what we didn't see before, the head level is actualy articulated to do a complete 360° rotation with the "eye"
*The "feet" are mounted in pairs on each side, with a single peg to be able to twich the body a very, very little forward/backward. Though the wheels on the underside are sculptered, so, no rolling-around-action here

Over all, I like this pair. I can see Cassian getting a rerelease with the main line later, wouldn't bet so for B2EMO, but we'll see soon enough

Last edited:
Reaction score
This set looks ok just not terribly exciting imo. The droid reminds me of Bob from the Black Hole. The Diego likeness doesn’t seem particularly spot on. Maybe it’s another case like Hamill and Ford where it takes a small miracle to get a proper likeness. It’s funny how some figures are dead ringers and others are just a vague resemblance.

Reaction score
This set looks ok just not terribly exciting imo. The droid reminds me of Bob from the Black Hole. The Diego likeness doesn’t seem particularly spot on. Maybe it’s another case like Hamill and Ford where it takes a small miracle to get a proper likeness. It’s funny how some figures are dead ringers and others are just a vague resemblance.
I could be way off base here but it feels like they took the existing Cassian face and tried to touch it up with a longer beard and some photoreal paint apps. Things shouldn’t look so awkward when they have facial scans on these actors.

Reaction score
He looks like a homeless Deckard.
That’s because that’s what the character is. That’s the whole idea. What do want him to wear, skin-tight gold lame with a bright silver belt and neon green gloves? It’s a freaking awesome design that fits the show perfectly.

Reaction score
the key to that devo song, how many on the boards can actually say they heard it on the radio when it came out...????
Not only do I remember it on the radio, I saw them live in late ’81 at the University of Maryland coliseum (I grew up in the D.C area). I was 13 & not old enough to get in, but my best friend’s dad was part owner of one of the ticket outlets. Whatever show came to the D.C area we saw if we wanted.
Too many cool music concerts, but the one show that I still can’t believe we saw was Eddie Murphy at the Kennedy Center which of course is the ‘Delirious’ movie. The next day at school we were retelling the jokes… horribly!

Anyways… BACK 2 B2.

Reaction score
Not only do I remember it on the radio, I saw them live in late ’81 at the University of Maryland coliseum (I grew up in the D.C area). I was 13 & not old enough to get in, but my best friend’s dad was part owner of one of the ticket outlets. Whatever show came to the D.C area we saw if we wanted.
Too many cool music concerts, but the one show that I still can’t believe we saw was Eddie Murphy at the Kennedy Center which of course is the ‘Delirious’ movie. The next day at school we were retelling the jokes… horribly!

Anyways… BACK 2 B2.
I don't believe we can top that, freakin' cool!

Reaction score
I'd love to get this exclusive, but the price they will be asking has me considering passing on it. I really love that droid, but the fact that I own the Disney 3.75" version, makes me feel OK without owning the 6" version.

Reaction score
You think that was Hasbro plan all a long.... wait until the show aired, people fall for the droid then release the 2 pack...people buy it because this is the only was to get it

Reaction score
You think that was Hasbro plan all a long.... wait until the show aired, people fall for the droid then release the 2 pack...people buy it because this is the only was to get it
Yup. That’s the boat I’m in. But I’m thinking about just trying to get B2 on the secondary market or maybe even a 3d print. I’ve really had it with Hasbro’s methodology of trying to get you to shell out big bucks for these multipacks. Case in point the extraordinarily overpriced Marvel Mojo set. Over the weekend people started finding a single packed Mojo that Hasbro has never even announced. Yeah it was predictable but I still find it aggravating

Reaction score
I'm going to take it in a different direction and say: he's just the Droid U Want.

Anyway, I can't believe that Hasbro might get me to spend an extra $30 on this Cassian figure just because I fell in love with B2 over these first few episodes. But...I did. So here we are.
*Cl-cl-cl-anVizsla, you know you want me!*

Reaction score
Yup. That’s the boat I’m in. But I’m thinking about just trying to get B2 on the secondary market or maybe even a 3d print. I’ve really had it with Hasbro’s methodology of trying to get you to shell out big bucks for these multipacks. Case in point the extraordinarily overpriced Marvel Mojo set. Over the weekend people started finding a single packed Mojo that Hasbro has never even announced. Yeah it was predictable but I still find it aggravating
yeah me too...I really have reached the point of ..Do I really need and or want to buy/pre order these Star Wars/Marvel Legends figures or this wave..or this store has this exclusive and that store has that one...and they want how much for a figure, two pack or three pack... I wonder if this will go the same way that Cad Bane went where he was released without Todo...

GNT

Reaction score
Anyway, I can't believe that Hasbro might get me to spend an extra $30 on this Cassian figure just because I fell in love with B2 over these first few episodes. But...I did. So here we are.

The droid is neat but Hasbro is bound to release another one down the road.

Reaction score
This may be the only way to get B2. I'm thinking back to the Cad Bane exclusive that included Todo 360. So far that's been the only way to get that particular droid outside of 3D printing.
He seems to be “the” droid in Andor, so I’ll take my chances. Hell after the Grogu single release I see no reason why they wouldn’t try that with B2.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
He seems to be “the” droid in Andor, so I’ll take my chances. Hell after the Grogu single release I see no reason why they wouldn’t try that with B2.
With Andor now off Ferrix we may have seen the last of B2 for some time. I guess it all depends on if B2 is involved with Bix's storyline and whether those two interact with Cassian again. Comparing Grogu to B2 is apples to oranges at this point. I honestly only see them re-releasing Cassian in the mainline, but you never know.

Reaction score
This may be the only way to get B2. I'm thinking back to the Cad Bane exclusive that included Todo 360. So far that's been the only way to get that particular droid outside of 3D printing.
That's true, but to @GNT's point, they also didn't re-release the Han in carbonite or the mynock for a good long while. But eventually they did.

Maybe there will be a "droid sidekick collection" sometime in 2026 that has B2, Todo 360, BB-8, BD-1, and one or two others. Could be a Galaxy's Edge pack or a Pulse exclusive. They have the mold; why not profit off it some more?

(Which won't save me from caving on this 2-pack when the time comes this weekend. But I think it's a possible outcome.)

Reaction score
Yup not a chance. EMO isn't even a real figure. Andor for has a pistol and that's it. 45 bucks each? Yeah no thanks.